Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

Filtered by age: 19-24
Omorovicza Complexion Perfector BB Cream SPF 20

1 review

Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Squalane, Stearyl Heptanoate, Cetearyl Olivate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Corundum, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Sucrose Palmitate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Linoleate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol Acidate, Galactoarabinan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Citronellol, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Linalool, Potassium Sorbate, CI 77492/CI 77491/CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).

on 11/1/2012 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was very cautious about this BB cream at first because I realized it only comes in one shade when ordering from the Omorovicza website...one of their therapists later clarified for me, and this is what she said: "Please note that the BB cream comes in one shade that suits light skin tone, and it has a slight pinkish undertone. If you have rather medium tone skin then choose the Complexion Enhancer SPF15, if you have fair skin with porcelain tone, pick the Complexion Brightener." For those curious about why it doesn't suit your skin tone, this might be the answer.

Now for the BB itself, I will write from my experience and how it's worked for me. I have super dry skin and fair skin, so I actually use a moisturizer under this as well as a good primer (Lancome), which is a combination I found to work very well for my dry skin. For those with combination/oily skin might not need to use a moisturizer, but I definitely do or the product (any other foundation for that matter) will crack and look terrible after a few hours. From what I have seen, it has helped clear up my skin because it is NOT heavy, and it does get absorbed if you work it in well with a brush. I don't care much for the scent, but if you don't like it either, it disappears in a few minutes so it isn't a big bother.

In terms of coverage, this gives a light coverage to me, but if you're pale enough to use this, then that's honestly a good thing! I don't think I want to look like a chalkboard, and the cream's slight pink undertone provides a natural looking coverage for minor imperfections. If I notice any major, noticeable imperfections some days, I simply apply some cocnealer on top and I don't need to reapply either for the majority of the day!

Overall loving it, and while it is expensive, you have to remember how much better for your skin it is to apply this onto it, since it's formulated without many harmful chemicals that are in most other foundations/BBs.