Madara - Delicate Cleansing Milk

1.5

on 10/26/2016 1:58:00 PM

OK, this has a nice smell and texture, but it does not cleanse! When used with a cotton, it is slightly better (although your makeup will not go away). Rinsing it off with water is awful, it feels very oily on the skin. I tried to used it as a moisturizer too but after 30 min my face was really dry. I'll use it as a hand cream, as all the useless products i have accumulated...

on 4/13/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm confused about this product because this SUCKS as a cleansing milk, but works surprisingly well as a moisturizer. When used as a cleansing milk, it did not remove anything from my skin and did not cleanse well. It also seemed to absorb into my skin when I was massaging, which ruins the whole purpose because whatever dirt and pollutants that are being removed will absorb back into the skin anyway. But I started using it as a moisturizer, and it hydrates really well with a slight cooling feeling. I still don't recommend it because it does have alcohol in it (2nd or third ingredient) which can dry out the skin overtime. Can't be used around the eye area either, they will start burning. The packaging is really nice with a pump bottle that can be twisted to open/close, but that's the only nice thing about this product. Shame.