Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.6

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product does nothing for me. For all the feats it boasts about accomplishing all I get is some very very minimal coverage. This, however comes with the price of my skin looking ashy.

on 7/20/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First of all, I was never a fan of BB creams until I found my perfect shade in Garnier. My skin tone is NC44-45 depending on the season and I am Indian (Asian Indian). The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Deep is the perfect shade and amount of coverage for me. It conceals fine lines, dark circles (when applied properly), uneven skin, and it gets rid of any appearance of fatigue on the face.

I LOVE this product and will definitely be repurchasing it.

on 10/10/2012 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

In terms of shades, medium deep was a bit too light for me. My face always looked powdering after application. You get a lot in a tube, but it's not worth the money. It's simply another plumped-up, tinted moisturizer masquerading as a BB Cream.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My Mom bought this was me and I was thrilled because I have been wanting to try on these BB Creams that seem to be all the rave right now. I was a little nervous to try because I didn't think the colour would match. I went ahead and tried it because foundation is too heavy to wear in the summer and I like to keep my makeup to a minimum during the daytime in the summer. I was very pleased! I didn't have to apply my regular moisturizer and I LOVE the fact that it has SPF. My skin is pretty oily in my T-Zone, but this managed to moisturize without making my skin looking oily. However, I do have some blemishes on my forhead so I would of liked a little more coverage. It did blur the blemishs a bit and didn't break me out so I can't complain; I'll have to try with a concealor. The colour matched my skin well, but it isn't for everyone. A larger range in colours would be nice. Perfect for summer! I put on this and mascara and I'm ready to go.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This product did not match my skin tone, a downfall I can't overlook. I am NW40, and after even a very light application, it was far too light for me. I would forgive that if it did anything-- anything at all!-- for my skin. This made my normal skin excessively shiny, even when I blotted after application and set it with powder. I did not see any of the "brightening" or other effects touted by Garnier. At best, it could work as a tinted moisturizer for me. If it matches your skin tone, you have skin that's on the dry side, and you like a dewy finish, this might be for you, but it wasn't for me :(.