Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.6

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 10/16/2013 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

my first use of this product left me with a bitter taste.
1. it's not dark enough for darker skin, so when I put it on, I have ghost face until the oils blend it in.
2. do not use too much of this product, it is not super blendable a little goes along way.
I've started using it after i prime my face with calamine lotion and set with my true match powder and it looks sooooo much better! It really gives a nice smooth finish and holds out longer

i honestly don't know if i would buy it again though

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product in "Deep". For reference here are some of my skin matches:

-MAC Studio Tint - Deep Dark
-MAC Prolong Wear Foundation - NC50
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped - Caramel
-Maybelline Superstay - Caramel
-MAC Face and Body - N7
-Milani Cream to Powder Foundation - Spiced Almond

I also have very oily skin, I use milk of magnesia everyday under my moisturizer, whether I wear foundation or not.

With that said...I really enjoy this BB cream! I think people want this to do more than what is claims on the box...when in fact, it does exactly what it claims! It evens out your skin tone, it does not say "to perfection" its says EVENS, which means, "will be more even than it was with no makeup"...it does this. I have slight fading hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks, it covers it completely. It also claims that it keeps the skin from getting oily. I workout almost everyday and I have worn this to the gym many days..after working 8-10+ hours...and my skin looks great after working AND 5 miles of running. It also keeps my skin feeling moisturized without making it more oily...so all in all. I think it lives up to its claims. If it doesnt cover everything, it wasnt meant to...but for those that want sheer coverage without the look and feel of makeup, this def does that. The smell doesnt bother me, and it hasnt broken me out. I also love that it looks like I have NOTHING on...when I look in the mirror I see mascara and a bit of bronzer...and my SKIN! That is the one thing I look for in a product and I am happy it meets my standards in that department

When I first put it on my skin I thought it was going to be a little on the orange side (a lot of women that have reviewed the lighter shades have often said its a bit orange)...but after it sets a few minutes on the skin (5 min, enough for me to do the rest of my makeup) its perfect. It looks like i have nothing on...I usually wear either MAC F&B or MAC Studio Tint on a daily basis, I think this wears just as well, and for the price point it cant be beat ($10-12). I will def be repurchasing this. Deep seems to be a little hard to find, I had to go to three different drugstores, so I suggest either ordering online, or stocking up.

I never thought that a BB cream would not only do what it claims, but be in a shade that is suitable for me. I am very very pleased with this product. My only gripe, is that it leaks a bit...I need to sit it on its end (cap side up) so it doesnt drip. I think its just because its brand new and full of product,. but annoying all the same...not enough not to love the product however.

on 7/27/2012 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

I found that this BB cream was not dark enough for me. I ended up looking ashy. I also got a headache from the rose smell in it.

on 7/19/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product. It looked great once I applied it and I really liked the fact that it has sunscreen in it. It also matched my skin tone well. I was a little concerned about matching because the last product I purchased that had sunscreen made my face look super pale. However, it doesn't stay put. It always seems to melt right off my face. Even after setting it with my powder.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

I really tried to like this product. I waited 2 months to review it because I was looking for that one saving grace, but it never happened. I give it a 2 overall because of the high SPF protection, the buck stops there.

This BB cream does nothing to help my makeup stay in place. The color is still too light for me (NC 45), but it oxidizes and eventually matches my skin. The problem is my sensitive, eczematous skin flares every time I use this and I'm left with skin the texture of sand paper and tight as a glove. It takes about 3 days of piling on moisturizer and no makeup to get my skin back to normal. I stopped wearing makeup for a couple weeks and enjoyed clear, soft, smooth skin. We went to the beach for Memorial Day weekend and I put a little of this BB cream on my face without makeup...what a mistake! My suspicions were confirmed. It's not the weather, it's not the sun, it's this cream! I hate to waste it, so maybe I'll use it on my arms and legs in the Islands this summer.