Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 1/10/2016 11:00:00 AM

I love using this product when i want a natural, fresh faced, healthy look for my skin.
It's extremely moisturising and nourishing, yet isn't greasy, which i really appreciate as it doesn't mean i have to touch up throughout the day. It has a very sheer amount of coverage and its only use really is to even out the skin tone, but there's something about how healthy it makes my skin look which makes it hard for me to put down. I've never been a fan of full coverage so that my be a reason as to why i am happy with the coverage this gives me.

I simply apply it with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, and powder with either the Too Faced Prime and Powerless Loose Powder (just to set it with no added coverage) or the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hr Powder Foundation (for when i want more coverage).

on 8/3/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this bb cream cause it was in a top 5 list in some magazine but i dont know why it was beacause it made me break out, and im not a person who usually breaks out. plus I didnt like how this bb was too thick, cakey, and streaky

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

On at least my 4th tube. I'm a glop-and-go minimalist with NW35 coloring; I use this, the Pond's and LM TM (in Almond) interchangeably. Cheap, great moisture and sheer coverage, I couldn't be happier.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not the type who always makes the smartest decisions. When I went to New Jersey to visit family, I neglected to bring foundation or powder because my skin was looking pretty good at the time, and I knew it was pretty humid there anyway. Well, the humidity made me break out like crazy so I bought this BB cream from Walgreens.
This stuff smells STRONG. It is very perfume-y and I could still smell this on my face after an hour or so of wear. I personally don't like really scented foundations because my skin doesn't agree with it. Also, this BB cream was pretty heavy. It didn't feel light and fresh.
On the bright side, this cream has the perfect amount of coverage for summer. It dulls the look of imperfections without becoming a complete mask. You can still see your natural skin through this product.
To sum it all up, this BB cream was just okay. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 1/10/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream. It is rather thick, but I like to dot it on and blend either with a sponge or my fingers. The sponge helps absorb the excess and keeps it from being too thick, therefore not absorbing or blending well. I love the scent, and I definitely love the coverage it gives me. I like to use this for everyday wear, and if I have a special event, I like to use it under powder foundation so I don't have to use much or if any concealer. I did this for a wedding I was in and my makeup lasted so long (I also used a makeup setting spray and primer before application) and it looked flawless.

I highly recommend this product, but I agree that it can be thick and harder to blend.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! Works better than anything I've tried. I use to buy smashbox, lorac, tarte and many more of the higher priced makeup from sephora/ulta but I like this best out of anything I've ever tried. More for people who don't have a problem with breakouts because it's not amazing for coverage. If you have an obvious pimple you will need to dab a heavier concealer over it. I like this because it looks very natural and matches my skin tone very well. I never get a weird line on my neck area like some face makeup does. Sometimes I have to set with powder because it makes my skin look too shiny if I don't. I like to try out different products a lot but I always come back to this. I should just stop wasting money and stick to this because it lasts forever and is so cheap and works so well. I have light olive skin and use the medium/deep in summer but without a tan I have to use the light one. I feel like the light one and this shade are so good for people with olive tone skin because usually makeup is too pink or orange on me and this is just a really good match, my skin has a yellow undertone to it and I have a hard time finding a good makeup that makes my face match my neck and arms and rest of my body.. this makeup matches amazing. I hate having a pink or orange face and then my neck is like yellowish and I just look stupid.

I get super tan in summer and when the medium/deep shade became too light for me I tried the one that is just labeled "deep" and it looked like I was wearing a mask and was the leader of the oompa loompas. did not work well with my skin tone

When I first tried this in late winter I hated it. It made my face look way too dewy and shiny and didn't quite match my winter skin tone. I promptly shoved it to the back of my product drawer. However, I recently decided to give it another chance because I was headed to the pool and needed the SPF. I was surprised at how it instantly perfected my face even hiding some minor acne scars (note: still very light coverage). After a week of wearing it out and about and even to the gym I can say it didn't make me breakout at all. My combo skin usually reacts badly to most moisturizing products. The scent of the bb cream is a lot like all garnier products. I don't really like it but it isn't offensive. The medium deep shade was compatible with my very yellow undertones and olive skin. Overall this is a great no fuss summer product that you can just throw on on your way out the door. If you have oily skin a little powder will help with the dewiness. I have also been using Philosophy's new total matteness pore eraser under this and it keeps my t-zone from looking oily.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this before the oil free version came out otherwise I would never purchased this. The oil is so heavy that in the small bottle is probably 30% oil. When I used it the first few times it was okay even though my face was shiny by the end of the day, but every time after that the oil would just poor out of the bottle and I really didn't want to apply any of that on my face. I tried shaking it and squeezing out the oil but nothing worked. The product itself was just an oily mess. I tried using translucent powder over it which made it less shiny but I still didn't want to put oil all over my face. I guess it would work better on dry skin, as I use the matte option now. It comes in two shades and although I'm already fairly tanned the medium is darker than my natural skintone. Would only use this if I ran out of everything else.

on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It evened out my skin, but after some hours it oxidized making me look a little orangy. It also broke me out a little, and doens't give me that no-makeup/natural look that I like.

on 2/2/2013 5:15:00 PM

Best bb cream I have tried although, it makes my face go orange if I don't mix it with moisturiser with application. As I have acne prone skin I use the oil free version. I use the bb cream to make my blemishes less noticeable.