Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 6/13/2016 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great everyday product. Luckily, the colour is perfect for my skin tone. Goes on smoothly, looks natural and blends effortlessly. If you like products with good coverage, however, you should look elsewhere. I would describe this as a tinted moisturiser with just a little more colour. It has just enough coverage to cover any redness, which is my main concern, but not enough to cover any pigmentation or acne scars. It also lasts ageeeeees, one tub lasted me for almost a year and a half, and I used it pretty regularly!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Honestly.. this bb is kind of horrible but i will try to finish it. It feels so thick.. has a reddish tint different than my skin.. is very greasy.. i gyess the only good thing is it does cover okay but theres alot of negatives

on 2/2/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Iíve heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Iím an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that itís a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams again!

on 11/21/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK I'm not sure why this product has so many positive reviews but when I applied it looked like I took some oily slime and put it all over my face, also my face was so sticky and if my face touched the wall it would stain it with brown, I mean really? The price is great but the actual product is terrible for my tan combo skin, I really don't want to blind someone with the shine on my face while walking down the street

on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

on 7/21/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the original one. It's a little too cool for my tan skin tone. It's a little oily for me and I have combination skin. For the price, it wasn't a bad beginner BB cream. I don't care for the smell. The only positive thing about this product is that it's pretty cheap and you can just do foundation, moisturizer and SPF in one step. Really, I would just mix some foundation in with my SPF or throw some tinted moisturizer on. I can't bring myself to finish the bottle.

on 7/4/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My overall rating is a three for a few reasons. I have completely oily skin during the summer time. I love to use either no makeup or light makeup during the summer. Considering this is a BB Cream, I thought I would be able to wear this during the summer. I was, in fact, unable to wear this until the fall. I wasn't able to wear this during the summer time because I became very oily whenever I applied this. At first the product goes on looking wet and dries to a natural dewy finish. I absolutely love either a matte face (more for winter) or a healthy dewy glow (more for summer.) At first during the day, I would look dewy and I LOVED it. Then I found myself applying face powder non stop to control the oil being produced.

As for the price, I paid roughly fourteen dollars for mine at CVS. Now, fourteen dollars isn't bad for 2.5oz of product. Most drug store foundations are running around ten dollars now a days. Had I gone to Wal-Mart to purchase my BB Cream, I would've been more satisfied.

The packaging isn't bad at all. The only problem that I have with the packaging is that the product inside somehow smears on the cap and gets very dirty.

The shade selection with this product is very poor. When choosing BB Creams from any company, you should keep that in mind. BB Creams are almost a one color fits all kind of deal. If you're lucky enough to not need a lot of coverage I would suggest looking in to the Maybelline Dream BB Cream. To my knowledge, that BB Cream has the best shade selection in any drug store.

Would I buy this product again? Yes. Why? I absolutely love this product for the fall. I didn't even bother with my foundations for three months because of this BB Cream. I used it for months and I still haven't run out of the original bottle. I cannot wait until fall again so that I can use it some more. I'm even considering buying the BB Cream for oily skin by Garnier. I just want to use up one of my summer time foundations, which is taking a long time since I don't use makeup that much during the summer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream is really shiny and very glowing. On my oily T-zoned skin it just doesn't work - may be suited to drier skin types. I found it transfers off really quickly. In it's defense I will say it does blend nicely, has a pretty good coverage and I think it does minimize pore appearance and blends away redness quite well. The texture is nice, it is sort of lightweight/creamy and feels nice on. Do try it if you have dry skin, but take care with the shade. This one, the medium is pretty dark, almost too dark on me and my skin has a tan at the moment. I would say this is probably NC27-30 upwards.