Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.8

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Orange mess!!! This junk looks like shiny orange paint that never dries. It instantly caused me to break out. Not to mention this is not "deep" by any means, It made my egyptian/czech complexion look like a bright orange disaster.

Smells nice and feels good on my skin

on 3/16/2013 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Made my face look greasy which is never normally a prblem for me , seems like it goes on really oily shiny an cakey. id not really like it at all

on 3/14/2013 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This BB cream is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly LOVE it!! I have extremelyyyy dry skin and I think this actually helps keep some moisture in. At first I didn't really buy into the vitamin C and HA (if it actually had it I thought it would be tiny amounts that would do nothing to improve my skin) BUT it has! Only a little but a little is better than nothing. It looks like I have nothing on my face but have perfect poreless spotless skin! This plus hydration and it stays on all day, PERFECTIONN=)

on 12/7/2012 7:33:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Firstly, I wouldn't recommend this for people with combo/oily skin or people wanting to cover acne or major imperfections.
I have oily skin and find after 2-3 hours my skin gets rather oily and shiny, however there is now a Garnier BB cream for oily skin. I wouldn't buy this or the oily skin version again as I want more coverage. This BB cream is good for people wanting a sheer coverage to even out skin tone but don't expect it to cover acne! I still use this on days I don't want to wear make up but do want a bit of coverage.

on 10/2/2012 11:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I am on my second bottle of this however since the oil free formula came out I will not be repurchasing this product.

It does have that greasy feel that everybody goes on about. But as a girl with oily skin it actually wasn't too bad for me. It gave my skin a dewy glow once on. Although after about six hours it would leave me looking a little shinier than usual. But by then I would be taking it off anyway.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

My skin has just recently transitioned from mostly dry skin to more on the oily side so I have been experimenting with different products to see what works for my skin. Sadly, I don't think this product is very good for skin on the oily side. After less than 4 hours I need to blot my skin. Also, I have acne prone skin and recently my skin has been freaking out, but this very well could be to other products too so I don't want to place the blame solely on this product. However, if you like me need coverage to hide acne or acne scars this does not sufficiently cover. But, I love it for sleep over with boys because it makes my skin look natural but better than without anything on it. And on another note my mom has dry older skin and this product looks fantastic on her.

on 4/12/2012 10:09:00 PM

More like BS Cream, one would be better off mixing 1 teaspoon of honey, add a teaspoon of yogurt and some colouring and you would have the same effect...
a gooey mess on your skin!
Definitely would never buy again.