Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 7/20/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First of all, I was never a fan of BB creams until I found my perfect shade in Garnier. My skin tone is NC44-45 depending on the season and I am Indian (Asian Indian). The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Deep is the perfect shade and amount of coverage for me. It conceals fine lines, dark circles (when applied properly), uneven skin, and it gets rid of any appearance of fatigue on the face.

I LOVE this product and will definitely be repurchasing it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

on 5/12/2014 5:24:00 AM

It is a very pigmented BB cream and probably my favourite till now.The coverage is medium-ish though i find the shade a bit dark for my skin(the only shade available in my country).Overall its a steal at its price :)

on 11/21/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK I'm not sure why this product has so many positive reviews but when I applied it looked like I took some oily slime and put it all over my face, also my face was so sticky and if my face touched the wall it would stain it with brown, I mean really? The price is great but the actual product is terrible for my tan combo skin, I really don't want to blind someone with the shine on my face while walking down the street

on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

on 3/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a total impulse buy. I usually use Clinique Superbalanced, but wanted something that could be applied in a hurry. I haven't ever used any other BB creams, but I would compare this with a tinted moisturizer. I cleanse my face, apply moisturizer, apply this lightly with my fingers, then set with a powder.

Pros: SPF 15, color matched by tan skin, lightweight, lasts most of the day once set, doesn't break me out
Cons: I'm not a fan of the scent, but it's tolerable

Edit: Broke me out in ways that I haven't had in years.

on 3/4/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I never really understood the whole BB Cream craze when it first started coming out but after this product, I get it.
The coverage is light which is to be expected from a BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and for everyday use that's great for me. It's got a dewy finish so if you have oily skin maybe that wouldn't be good but for those of us with dry skin, it's perfect.
I LOVE the smell. It's sooo yummy and refreshing. It's very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer before it.
I personally love this product. It's light, dewy, and moisturizing. It's like your skin...but better. :)

on 10/20/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did not like this product at all. As a faithful user of CG AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer, I bought this on a whim when I was browsing through Rite Aid. Even in the darkest shade, it was still way to light for my skin. I know BB Creams provide more coverage than tinted moisturizers, but I felt like I was wearing a big cakey mask even when I applied it sparingly. No Go in my book.

on 10/12/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVED this product. It had light to medium coverage, but it felt soo good on my skin. I have never worn my foundation on my face after I bought this product, cuz I cant even think about the heaviness of foundation on my skin when I have a healthier option. If anyone is looking for foundation, but doesnt want chemicals, or a thick, heavy layer caked onto their faces, this is for you. It does make your skin oily, so use powder. LOVE IT SOO MUCH! :)