Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

1 review

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I've only been using this product for two days but I really like it so far. It's ideal for hot summer days or just any time you don't feel like wearing heavier foundations. I've read some reviews saying this is not a BB cream at all but I disagree. Cosmetic BBs are meant to even skin tone, moisturize, provide sun protection, and can act as a primer if you still want to apply a foundation. It may not have the supposed age-fighting serums and whitening/brightening properties of some BBs, but I don't think that's necessary.
For me, this product did exactly what it claimed it would. At first I was afraid medium/deep wouldn't match my NC35-40 skin tone but it did! I don't even need to apply my normal moisturizer beforehand. And I can apply it straight from the tube with my fingers, no brushes needed. (which equals less brush cleaning :3 ) It covers up the redness around my nose and cheeks, and conceals minor blemishes. Like others have said, you can apply powder to cut back the slight dewiness it gives, but it looks fine without it as well.