Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this. Perfect coverage for when I am a little tanner. Not enough coverage on its own if I'm not. I really like how natural it looks and feels. I think they are making the color lightervthough. I have bought this a few times, but this last one I got doesn't seem as dark. Please fix that, Garnier. It's hard to find truly medium/deep shades, and I loved it up until this last one. Note: this original formula feels great. The anti-aging one was irritating.

on 8/3/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this bb cream cause it was in a top 5 list in some magazine but i dont know why it was beacause it made me break out, and im not a person who usually breaks out. plus I didnt like how this bb was too thick, cakey, and streaky

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

On at least my 4th tube. I'm a glop-and-go minimalist with NW35 coloring; I use this, the Pond's and LM TM (in Almond) interchangeably. Cheap, great moisture and sheer coverage, I couldn't be happier.

on 1/10/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream. It is rather thick, but I like to dot it on and blend either with a sponge or my fingers. The sponge helps absorb the excess and keeps it from being too thick, therefore not absorbing or blending well. I love the scent, and I definitely love the coverage it gives me. I like to use this for everyday wear, and if I have a special event, I like to use it under powder foundation so I don't have to use much or if any concealer. I did this for a wedding I was in and my makeup lasted so long (I also used a makeup setting spray and primer before application) and it looked flawless.

I highly recommend this product, but I agree that it can be thick and harder to blend.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hmmmm, not sure why the ratings are so low but I would guess that this stuff is not for young skin. I've had very oily, acne prone skin all my life but now that I'm 'older' my skin has cleared and settled down a bit. I definitely wouldn't use this when I was younger.
I've repurchased this 3 times now. I use this with Revlon's Photoready concealer and most days forgo using foundation. My skin glows and feels wonderful.
The colour is perfect for me, no gray, but I also have a slight 'permanent tan' and finding a good match in colour has always been a problem.
I like this better than some of the pricier BB creams. They have expanded their line for oily and aging skin so I can only assume that despite the low score on this site that I'm not the only one repurchasing this product.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! Works better than anything I've tried. I use to buy smashbox, lorac, tarte and many more of the higher priced makeup from sephora/ulta but I like this best out of anything I've ever tried. More for people who don't have a problem with breakouts because it's not amazing for coverage. If you have an obvious pimple you will need to dab a heavier concealer over it. I like this because it looks very natural and matches my skin tone very well. I never get a weird line on my neck area like some face makeup does. Sometimes I have to set with powder because it makes my skin look too shiny if I don't. I like to try out different products a lot but I always come back to this. I should just stop wasting money and stick to this because it lasts forever and is so cheap and works so well. I have light olive skin and use the medium/deep in summer but without a tan I have to use the light one. I feel like the light one and this shade are so good for people with olive tone skin because usually makeup is too pink or orange on me and this is just a really good match, my skin has a yellow undertone to it and I have a hard time finding a good makeup that makes my face match my neck and arms and rest of my body.. this makeup matches amazing. I hate having a pink or orange face and then my neck is like yellowish and I just look stupid.

I get super tan in summer and when the medium/deep shade became too light for me I tried the one that is just labeled "deep" and it looked like I was wearing a mask and was the leader of the oompa loompas. did not work well with my skin tone

Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I purchased this product in "Deep". For reference here are some of my skin matches:

-MAC Studio Tint - Deep Dark
-MAC Prolong Wear Foundation - NC50
-Revlon Colorstay Whipped - Caramel
-Maybelline Superstay - Caramel
-MAC Face and Body - N7
-Milani Cream to Powder Foundation - Spiced Almond

I also have very oily skin, I use milk of magnesia everyday under my moisturizer, whether I wear foundation or not.

With that said...I really enjoy this BB cream! I think people want this to do more than what is claims on the box...when in fact, it does exactly what it claims! It evens out your skin tone, it does not say "to perfection" its says EVENS, which means, "will be more even than it was with no makeup"...it does this. I have slight fading hyper-pigmentation on my cheeks, it covers it completely. It also claims that it keeps the skin from getting oily. I workout almost everyday and I have worn this to the gym many days..after working 8-10+ hours...and my skin looks great after working AND 5 miles of running. It also keeps my skin feeling moisturized without making it more oily...so all in all. I think it lives up to its claims. If it doesnt cover everything, it wasnt meant to...but for those that want sheer coverage without the look and feel of makeup, this def does that. The smell doesnt bother me, and it hasnt broken me out. I also love that it looks like I have NOTHING on...when I look in the mirror I see mascara and a bit of bronzer...and my SKIN! That is the one thing I look for in a product and I am happy it meets my standards in that department

When I first put it on my skin I thought it was going to be a little on the orange side (a lot of women that have reviewed the lighter shades have often said its a bit orange)...but after it sets a few minutes on the skin (5 min, enough for me to do the rest of my makeup) its perfect. It looks like i have nothing on...I usually wear either MAC F&B or MAC Studio Tint on a daily basis, I think this wears just as well, and for the price point it cant be beat ($10-12). I will def be repurchasing this. Deep seems to be a little hard to find, I had to go to three different drugstores, so I suggest either ordering online, or stocking up.

I never thought that a BB cream would not only do what it claims, but be in a shade that is suitable for me. I am very very pleased with this product. My only gripe, is that it leaks a bit...I need to sit it on its end (cap side up) so it doesnt drip. I think its just because its brand new and full of product,. but annoying all the same...not enough not to love the product however.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was SOOOO excited to buy this product. I wouldn't stop talking about it to my boyfriend, so he surprised me and bought it for me. I was so thankful and he wanted me to try it out when we went to the movies. So, when I was getting ready, I took a little and put it on my skin. My first impression: "OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO DARK!!" It was wayyy too dark for me!! My friend, has the light/medium one, which is too light for me, and the medium/deep is wayy too dark for me!!
I blended it as much as I could, and just said I'll tan to make it more my skin tone.
After that night, I was like, "NEVER AGAIN!!" It was so oily, it made me breakout, it made my skin look soooo dull, it didn't hide ANY imperfections (acne scars and dark circles) and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. Not even to mention that the bottle is TINY!!!
I was expecting it to be around the height of the box, or a little less. I swear this product is HALF the size of the box. It is SOOOOO tiny, its unbelievable. My boyfriend bought this for $23. (Everything where I live is severely overpriced for no reason x_x Haha, I live in Bermuda, btw). I paid him back immediately because I wasn't going to let him buy me a really crappy product that I'd never use again.

So, basically, to sum it up: Oily, doesn't hide imperfections, too dark for my skin tone, doesn't moisturise, broke me out.

Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE, product.
Hope this helped :D

on 7/19/2012 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I really wanted to like this product. It looked great once I applied it and I really liked the fact that it has sunscreen in it. It also matched my skin tone well. I was a little concerned about matching because the last product I purchased that had sunscreen made my face look super pale. However, it doesn't stay put. It always seems to melt right off my face. Even after setting it with my powder.