Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

I had never used a BB cream before and i was a bit skeptical about the hype for this particular product, but i thought i would take a chance and buy it anyway. Upon applying this product i found it looked too dark on my skin and i didn't like the smell or the consistency of the BB cream it was too thick and gluey. i disliked the way the product felt on my skin ( like i had a ton of foundation on) not a nice look at all. I don't think this product was worth the money i paid for it and i would much rather use normal foundation.

I ended up binning the product and i would never buy again!

on 7/20/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First of all, I was never a fan of BB creams until I found my perfect shade in Garnier. My skin tone is NC44-45 depending on the season and I am Indian (Asian Indian). The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Deep is the perfect shade and amount of coverage for me. It conceals fine lines, dark circles (when applied properly), uneven skin, and it gets rid of any appearance of fatigue on the face.

I LOVE this product and will definitely be repurchasing it.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Honestly.. this bb is kind of horrible but i will try to finish it. It feels so thick.. has a reddish tint different than my skin.. is very greasy.. i gyess the only good thing is it does cover okay but theres alot of negatives

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This a a review for the anti-aging medium/dark miracle skin perfector "Skin Renew" Bb Cream.

I picked this up because they didn't have the regular bb cream I usually get. I do not really need anti-aging makeup but I figured it couldn't hurt me.

I gave it 3 lippies because it just doesn't make the cut. It's not the best bb I've tried. I'll start with the positives:
-goes on smoothly, evenly with a matte finish
-has a decent amount of coverage. I don't need full coverage and it has just enough to hide minor imperfections but still let my freckles show through.
-is moisturizing. No need for moisturizer previous to application
-matches my skin tone
-glowy looking skin after application

And now for the negative:
-has an oily feeling after a few hours of wear and it becomes very blotchy and transfers easily onto clothing
-oxidants really fast and leaves a greasy, I-work-in-a-fastfood-store look
-seems to cause pimples even though it claims to be non-comedonegenic

Over all it's not great and it's not perfect. I find it is ok for winter for me because I'm not sweating all the time. Summer use=epic fail.

I probably won't buy it again. I've bought 2 so far but I want to start looking for something better. Especially when I'm paying 16.99 I believe I could get something higher end at $20-$30 and be a lot more pleased.
Not my favourite or go-to product but it's okay and it works well in the winter months for extra hydration.

Btw- it does absolutely nothing to hide fine lines/wrinkles. If you are looking for an anti aging product that works, keep looking.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I started out LOVING this BB cream. So far, it has the best coverage with the lease caking of any BB Cream I've tried yet!
HOWEVER, I do have several complaints. One, It makes me break out! I originally purchased this after using Retin-A to clear my acne with miraculous results! But once I started using this cream to cover my scars, my acne returned. Now, Garnier DOES make an oil-free version, but I fid that it's too runny! I dont know how the liquid always leaks out of the tube with cap screwed on, but it does. So much so, that it actually ruined one of the outfits I bought for my honeymoon. (I should have put it in a baggie, silly me!)
The coverage of the oil-free is ok, but I also find that the formula is too dry, so I have to wear lotion underneath.
Back to the original formula, I love the texture and how it applies. Acne aside, it still gives an oily sheen when applied which needs to be rectified with powder.
I wish garnier would put out a product for the middle ground. They are SO CLOSE!

on 5/12/2014 5:24:00 AM

It is a very pigmented BB cream and probably my favourite till now.The coverage is medium-ish though i find the shade a bit dark for my skin(the only shade available in my country).Overall its a steal at its price :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Orange mess!!! This junk looks like shiny orange paint that never dries. It instantly caused me to break out. Not to mention this is not "deep" by any means, It made my egyptian/czech complexion look like a bright orange disaster.

When I first tried this in late winter I hated it. It made my face look way too dewy and shiny and didn't quite match my winter skin tone. I promptly shoved it to the back of my product drawer. However, I recently decided to give it another chance because I was headed to the pool and needed the SPF. I was surprised at how it instantly perfected my face even hiding some minor acne scars (note: still very light coverage). After a week of wearing it out and about and even to the gym I can say it didn't make me breakout at all. My combo skin usually reacts badly to most moisturizing products. The scent of the bb cream is a lot like all garnier products. I don't really like it but it isn't offensive. The medium deep shade was compatible with my very yellow undertones and olive skin. Overall this is a great no fuss summer product that you can just throw on on your way out the door. If you have oily skin a little powder will help with the dewiness. I have also been using Philosophy's new total matteness pore eraser under this and it keeps my t-zone from looking oily.