Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.6

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not the type who always makes the smartest decisions. When I went to New Jersey to visit family, I neglected to bring foundation or powder because my skin was looking pretty good at the time, and I knew it was pretty humid there anyway. Well, the humidity made me break out like crazy so I bought this BB cream from Walgreens.
This stuff smells STRONG. It is very perfume-y and I could still smell this on my face after an hour or so of wear. I personally don't like really scented foundations because my skin doesn't agree with it. Also, this BB cream was pretty heavy. It didn't feel light and fresh.
On the bright side, this cream has the perfect amount of coverage for summer. It dulls the look of imperfections without becoming a complete mask. You can still see your natural skin through this product.
To sum it all up, this BB cream was just okay. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

(Update: I quit using this after developing rosacea and needing a fragrance free option. Fragrance is not good for your skin.)

on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

on 3/24/2013 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

It evened out my skin, but after some hours it oxidized making me look a little orangy. It also broke me out a little, and doens't give me that no-makeup/natural look that I like.

on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I bought this on an impulse. Good sale going on. I have combo to dry skin so this is awesome in winter for my skin! It moisturizes my skin and looks fresh, not made up or cakey. Just top with some powder and it's good to go. I hear they do make a version now to for oily skin.

on 1/1/2013 11:45:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I had heard numerous raves about BB cream, so felt compelled to try it. I thought for certain it was going to be the last product I would ever need. Alas, after a couple hours of application, I was sorely disappointed.

While the product went on smoothly and nicely, it didn't provide much coverage (which I suppose is part of the appeal). The color was perfect for my skin tone. The product provided a "dewy" look, which concerned me, as dewy often translates to greasy on my combination skin. I applied concealer and dusted it with translucent powder and it looked good.

Within an hour I felt and looked greasy. I blotted my skin numerous times throughout the day and felt that it looked like I had no make up on at all.

I would recommend this product if you have dry, clear skin. I would NOT recommend this product if you have oily or combination skin or if you prefer more coverage.

I was super excited when I saw this on sale and decided to pick up a bottle however I was truly disappointed. It went on ok but left a slight greasy feeling and after a few hours my face became extremely oily.

I will not be purchasing this again.

on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this stuff and use it as a part of my regular makeup routine. I use it in place of liquid foundation. I dislike wearing regular liquid foundation because it feels gross and heavy to me, but this feels and looks great over (or mixed with) my regular moisturizer and under a light dusting of mineral foundation. The Medium/Deep shade blended well with my NW30 skin tone when I was really tan in the summertime and still looks great now that I'm back to my normal tone. I don't need a ton of this product to get good coverage so one tube has lasted a long time. The only con for me is that it can make my combination skin feel a little greasy in the oily spots (forehead, nose), but I fix that by using less of the product in those areas. I can see why this product would not work well if you have very oily or very dry skin, or if you like heavy coverage but I think this is a good product and a good deal if you have normal or combo skin. I definitely plan to repurchase when I run out.

**edit: I still adore this product and and continue to use it all year-round! One tube lasts me a long time so even though I've been using it regularly for a couple of years, I'm just now finishing my 3rd tube! Love!