Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.7

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream is really shiny and very glowing. On my oily T-zoned skin it just doesn't work - may be suited to drier skin types. I found it transfers off really quickly. In it's defense I will say it does blend nicely, has a pretty good coverage and I think it does minimize pore appearance and blends away redness quite well. The texture is nice, it is sort of lightweight/creamy and feels nice on. Do try it if you have dry skin, but take care with the shade. This one, the medium is pretty dark, almost too dark on me and my skin has a tan at the moment. I would say this is probably NC27-30 upwards.

on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good colour for my tanned skin. But definitely not for the combination skin. I use Ben Nye finishing powder which is usually good for me and even then my face still comes out shiny. Will swap or give mine away.

on 3/17/2013 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This was a total impulse buy. I usually use Clinique Superbalanced, but wanted something that could be applied in a hurry. I haven't ever used any other BB creams, but I would compare this with a tinted moisturizer. I cleanse my face, apply moisturizer, apply this lightly with my fingers, then set with a powder.

Pros: SPF 15, color matched by tan skin, lightweight, lasts most of the day once set, doesn't break me out
Cons: I'm not a fan of the scent, but it's tolerable

Edit: Broke me out in ways that I haven't had in years.

on 3/4/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I never really understood the whole BB Cream craze when it first started coming out but after this product, I get it.
The coverage is light which is to be expected from a BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and for everyday use that's great for me. It's got a dewy finish so if you have oily skin maybe that wouldn't be good but for those of us with dry skin, it's perfect.
I LOVE the smell. It's sooo yummy and refreshing. It's very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer before it.
I personally love this product. It's light, dewy, and moisturizing. It's like your skin...but better. :)

on 2/2/2013 4:13:00 AM

I actually like this BB cream quite a bit. It doesnt suit my skin tone exactly as im asian and i have a yellow undertone while this i think has more pink/grey (yes i know its weird for me to say grey but i think it does).

But lately i feel i need more coverage than my mineral foundation. I mix this with my Aveeno positvely radiant tinted moisturizer and i get a pretty awesome tinted moisturiser that evens out my skins, feel light weight, doenst look cakey, suits my skin colour and has pretty good lasting power if i set it with powder.

on its own i think this BB cream is ok. it takes awhile to set, so thats why i mix it with aveeno as that sets quickly. I dont like the fragrance its a bit overpowering but it goes away once you apply it. I like the tube bottle, the packaging works. Price wise its ok for the amount it is. I will repurchase once im out as this is one of the better BB creams out there.

on 9/27/2012 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

so like others said, it does make ur skin a little shiny, but that wasnt even my main gripe bc i like the dewy look and a couple of oil blotters or finishing powders could solve this problem. my main gripe was that it was very orange based so this would be good for a pinker person, but im olive/yellow toned and so i need something with a yellow base which this didnt cut it. on the plus side, it is 2.5 oz which is a lot of product compared to usual foundation/moisturizers

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I grabbed this BB cream because all the rave about this. I'm quite disappointed I might have to say,it's more like a tinted moisturizer than anything. It does make my face a little oily and i tend to look orange by the end of the day. I've been using it for a week now and i haven't seen much change so I definitely won't be purchasing again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I decided to try this bb cream after reading a few reviews on different drug store bb cream options. I agree with most of the reviews that this gives your skin a terribly greasy look. I have quite oily skin so it probably wasn't the best choice. With that being said I don't hate it.... I like the lightness of the product and the color is actually perfect for my skin tone. Usually when I use it I'll just use a powder in my t-zone to get rid of some of the shine and it's completely fine. I have no doubt there are much better bb's out there but this one isn't so bad that I don't use it.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

My Mom bought this was me and I was thrilled because I have been wanting to try on these BB Creams that seem to be all the rave right now. I was a little nervous to try because I didn't think the colour would match. I went ahead and tried it because foundation is too heavy to wear in the summer and I like to keep my makeup to a minimum during the daytime in the summer. I was very pleased! I didn't have to apply my regular moisturizer and I LOVE the fact that it has SPF. My skin is pretty oily in my T-Zone, but this managed to moisturize without making my skin looking oily. However, I do have some blemishes on my forhead so I would of liked a little more coverage. It did blur the blemishs a bit and didn't break me out so I can't complain; I'll have to try with a concealor. The colour matched my skin well, but it isn't for everyone. A larger range in colours would be nice. Perfect for summer! I put on this and mascara and I'm ready to go.

I have this in light-medium and the color is gray ! my skin tone is yellow-olive and gray just evens out the color a little bit, however my sister also tried it, her skin color is more warm and it doesnt look very good on her, it makes her skin dead.

The consistence of this is creamy, easy to blend, once you apply it on your face feels VERY STICKY and heavy, I understand this is supposed to be moisturizing but this doesnt feel like any of my moistrizers lol just like a thick lotion, which I think its bad because isnt a bb cream supposed to feel light? You can definitely feel this on. On the face looks dewy, I think it gives a nice glow, however since I have oily skin I have to set this up with powder so it won't look shiny.

CONS :
-sticky consistence even once its on my face
-heavy feeling

NEUTRAL characteristics :
-Dewy finish ( depends if you like that finish or not, anyways this products claims to be a highlighter )
-Gray color once you first apply it.

PROS:
-It has very good coverage, light to medium, very buildable!
-Lasts for about 5-6 hours on my oily skin,which I think for a bb cram is okay
-It has SPF !
- It doesnt look cakey AT ALL, doesnt matter how much you put on, I have acne scars and build a medium coverage on them and it looks pretty natural still.

What I recomend:
-for people for dry skin looking for a dewy light look
-people with cool skintones
-If you have oily skin, set it with a good powder, otherwise might look very shiny !!