Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

I had never used a BB cream before and i was a bit skeptical about the hype for this particular product, but i thought i would take a chance and buy it anyway. Upon applying this product i found it looked too dark on my skin and i didn't like the smell or the consistency of the BB cream it was too thick and gluey. i disliked the way the product felt on my skin ( like i had a ton of foundation on) not a nice look at all. I don't think this product was worth the money i paid for it and i would much rather use normal foundation.

I ended up binning the product and i would never buy again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This a a review for the anti-aging medium/dark miracle skin perfector "Skin Renew" Bb Cream.

I picked this up because they didn't have the regular bb cream I usually get. I do not really need anti-aging makeup but I figured it couldn't hurt me.

I gave it 3 lippies because it just doesn't make the cut. It's not the best bb I've tried. I'll start with the positives:
-goes on smoothly, evenly with a matte finish
-has a decent amount of coverage. I don't need full coverage and it has just enough to hide minor imperfections but still let my freckles show through.
-is moisturizing. No need for moisturizer previous to application
-matches my skin tone
-glowy looking skin after application

And now for the negative:
-has an oily feeling after a few hours of wear and it becomes very blotchy and transfers easily onto clothing
-oxidants really fast and leaves a greasy, I-work-in-a-fastfood-store look
-seems to cause pimples even though it claims to be non-comedonegenic

Over all it's not great and it's not perfect. I find it is ok for winter for me because I'm not sweating all the time. Summer use=epic fail.

I probably won't buy it again. I've bought 2 so far but I want to start looking for something better. Especially when I'm paying 16.99 I believe I could get something higher end at $20-$30 and be a lot more pleased.
Not my favourite or go-to product but it's okay and it works well in the winter months for extra hydration.

Btw- it does absolutely nothing to hide fine lines/wrinkles. If you are looking for an anti aging product that works, keep looking.

on 5/12/2014 5:24:00 AM

It is a very pigmented BB cream and probably my favourite till now.The coverage is medium-ish though i find the shade a bit dark for my skin(the only shade available in my country).Overall its a steal at its price :)

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

(Update: I quit using this after developing rosacea and needing a fragrance free option. Fragrance is not good for your skin.)

on 12/23/2013 7:44:00 AM

Really unpleasant to use. Thick and heavy feeling on the skin and it smudges badly onto your clothes too. My skin looked oily after half an hour. It looks ok on, but I wouldn't want to use it because of all the other negatives. It doesn't matter if you apply thinly, it still goes greasy and transfers onto other things. Sold mine on eBay!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Orange mess!!! This junk looks like shiny orange paint that never dries. It instantly caused me to break out. Not to mention this is not "deep" by any means, It made my egyptian/czech complexion look like a bright orange disaster.

on 6/9/2013 6:14:00 AM

This is the first bb cream I've ever used, and extremely disappointed. Garnier marketed this product and everyone in my town was talking about it, so I did get sold by the marketing to get this product.

When I first applied this product, I used a brush, and it looked okay- but could be better. Coverage less than medium. I then decided to use my fingers instead, but it looked worse. Maybe it's also because I hate rubbing things with color into my skin anyways.

Anyway, I wore it for around 6 hours, and when I came back, my face was BREAKING OUT. Maybe it's just a coincidence right? Nooo, every time I use it after that, I break out. So I definitely don't recommend this product for people with oily, acne-prone and sensitive skin people, because that's my skin type. However, my friend has just oily skin, and it works fine for her, but she also gets breakouts. So, sad to say, this product is a no-no for me.

on 2/28/2013 6:08:00 PM

I was really excited on buying this product, but a bit disappointed.
I honestly thought I would get a really nice coverage, but I didn't and I understand that it's not a foundation so I'm not really bothered about this, But I am a bit sad that I started getting really bad acne around my nose and forehead after using this, and after I stopped using the product my acne got a lot better.
Maybe this BB cream works for other girls, but it just didn't work for me.