Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love this. Perfect coverage for when I am a little tanner. Not enough coverage on its own if I'm not. I really like how natural it looks and feels. I think they are making the color lightervthough. I have bought this a few times, but this last one I got doesn't seem as dark. Please fix that, Garnier. It's hard to find truly medium/deep shades, and I loved it up until this last one. Note: this original formula feels great. The anti-aging one was irritating.

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

(Update: I quit using this after developing rosacea and needing a fragrance free option. Fragrance is not good for your skin.)

on 1/10/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream. It is rather thick, but I like to dot it on and blend either with a sponge or my fingers. The sponge helps absorb the excess and keeps it from being too thick, therefore not absorbing or blending well. I love the scent, and I definitely love the coverage it gives me. I like to use this for everyday wear, and if I have a special event, I like to use it under powder foundation so I don't have to use much or if any concealer. I did this for a wedding I was in and my makeup lasted so long (I also used a makeup setting spray and primer before application) and it looked flawless.

I highly recommend this product, but I agree that it can be thick and harder to blend.

on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to love this product. It has a pleasant, but not overpowering scent. It has a really nice, easily blend-able consistency. The color looked great on my NC 35 colored skin. It has a decent amount of SPF. Unfortunately, after one week of use, I started breaking out everywhere. Within three days of discontinuing use, I started to clear up. Also, I found that my sensitive combination skin needed to be powdered several times a day. This might be good for someone with drier skin that isn't prone to breakouts.