Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

1.8

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 7/4/2013 5:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

My overall rating is a three for a few reasons. I have completely oily skin during the summer time. I love to use either no makeup or light makeup during the summer. Considering this is a BB Cream, I thought I would be able to wear this during the summer. I was, in fact, unable to wear this until the fall. I wasn't able to wear this during the summer time because I became very oily whenever I applied this. At first the product goes on looking wet and dries to a natural dewy finish. I absolutely love either a matte face (more for winter) or a healthy dewy glow (more for summer.) At first during the day, I would look dewy and I LOVED it. Then I found myself applying face powder non stop to control the oil being produced.

As for the price, I paid roughly fourteen dollars for mine at CVS. Now, fourteen dollars isn't bad for 2.5oz of product. Most drug store foundations are running around ten dollars now a days. Had I gone to Wal-Mart to purchase my BB Cream, I would've been more satisfied.

The packaging isn't bad at all. The only problem that I have with the packaging is that the product inside somehow smears on the cap and gets very dirty.

The shade selection with this product is very poor. When choosing BB Creams from any company, you should keep that in mind. BB Creams are almost a one color fits all kind of deal. If you're lucky enough to not need a lot of coverage I would suggest looking in to the Maybelline Dream BB Cream. To my knowledge, that BB Cream has the best shade selection in any drug store.

Would I buy this product again? Yes. Why? I absolutely love this product for the fall. I didn't even bother with my foundations for three months because of this BB Cream. I used it for months and I still haven't run out of the original bottle. I cannot wait until fall again so that I can use it some more. I'm even considering buying the BB Cream for oily skin by Garnier. I just want to use up one of my summer time foundations, which is taking a long time since I don't use makeup that much during the summer.

on 12/15/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This was my first bb cream and I wasn't ecstatic or upset. I normally go for a light/medium coverage foundation so I thought this would be a good alternative. The consistency from what I understand is thicker than most bb creams, but I didn't mind it. I use a kabuki brush and it really does blend in well and cover any redness. The only downfall to this product is that it is too moisturizing for me. I have really oily skin, and even when i use a primer my t zone still gets super shiny so I have to blot at least twice a day. The price is reasonable when I see other bb creams at Sephora, but the smell is just too over powering. Most smells go away after a couple hours of wear, but this just stays all day so for anyone who doesn't like perfumy smells, don't invest in this product.

on 9/13/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out and I can't even give it away! This is so greasy I have very oily skin as it is but even less then a pea size amount had my face greasy all day. There was no coverage and the odor is terrible. I tried to give it to my mom who by the way never turns down anything as long as its free. She wouldn't even take it! Will not be purchasing this again.

on 7/8/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I HATE this product!!! i have never been more angry and disappointed after buying a new product ever! After how much everyone raved about how amazing it is, i thought it would be the best thing i could ever buy. Boy, i was WRONG!
Where do i even start...
First of all, this it is far to orange for anyone's skin. It i have quite dark/tan skin, and all the other colours are to light for me. This makes me snookie orange, as if i covered my entire face with a cheap bronzer. It looks horrible. Secondly, it breaks me out horribly. I have never had such bad pimples ever than after i had used this product.
Also, if you have oily skin like me, don't you DARE buy or use this product!! it shifts and blotches and cakes and looks absolutely horrid. Not only does it not at all cover my acne and imperfections, it makes them stand out as if they are saying "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!!"
The only good thing about this product is the smell - it smells really nice.
So, don't EVER think about buying this product! it gives you pimples, it makes you look like you have used too much bronzer, it has no coverage what-so-ever, and just overall is a terrible. The only place it deserves to go is the bin, unfortunately.

on 5/31/2012 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

How is this color suppose to match medium/deep skintones, its too darn light!! I'm NC40, and Its 2 shades lighter than my skintone. It is sheer and lumious. It rubbed off as I put it on, the formula is thin, and the staying power is 0. How is this better than maybelliene fit me? I just has sunscreen, thats all this product has going for it, what happens when it melts off the skin, its no longer protecting the skin.