Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.9

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 6/13/2016 6:47:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a great everyday product. Luckily, the colour is perfect for my skin tone. Goes on smoothly, looks natural and blends effortlessly. If you like products with good coverage, however, you should look elsewhere. I would describe this as a tinted moisturiser with just a little more colour. It has just enough coverage to cover any redness, which is my main concern, but not enough to cover any pigmentation or acne scars. It also lasts ageeeeees, one tub lasted me for almost a year and a half, and I used it pretty regularly!

on 1/10/2016 11:00:00 AM

I love using this product when i want a natural, fresh faced, healthy look for my skin.
It's extremely moisturising and nourishing, yet isn't greasy, which i really appreciate as it doesn't mean i have to touch up throughout the day. It has a very sheer amount of coverage and its only use really is to even out the skin tone, but there's something about how healthy it makes my skin look which makes it hard for me to put down. I've never been a fan of full coverage so that my be a reason as to why i am happy with the coverage this gives me.

I simply apply it with my Real Techniques Stippling Brush, and powder with either the Too Faced Prime and Powerless Loose Powder (just to set it with no added coverage) or the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25Hr Powder Foundation (for when i want more coverage).

on 2/2/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Iíve heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Iím an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that itís a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams again!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not the type who always makes the smartest decisions. When I went to New Jersey to visit family, I neglected to bring foundation or powder because my skin was looking pretty good at the time, and I knew it was pretty humid there anyway. Well, the humidity made me break out like crazy so I bought this BB cream from Walgreens.
This stuff smells STRONG. It is very perfume-y and I could still smell this on my face after an hour or so of wear. I personally don't like really scented foundations because my skin doesn't agree with it. Also, this BB cream was pretty heavy. It didn't feel light and fresh.
On the bright side, this cream has the perfect amount of coverage for summer. It dulls the look of imperfections without becoming a complete mask. You can still see your natural skin through this product.
To sum it all up, this BB cream was just okay. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 5/12/2014 5:24:00 AM

It is a very pigmented BB cream and probably my favourite till now.The coverage is medium-ish though i find the shade a bit dark for my skin(the only shade available in my country).Overall its a steal at its price :)

on 12/23/2013 7:44:00 AM

Really unpleasant to use. Thick and heavy feeling on the skin and it smudges badly onto your clothes too. My skin looked oily after half an hour. It looks ok on, but I wouldn't want to use it because of all the other negatives. It doesn't matter if you apply thinly, it still goes greasy and transfers onto other things. Sold mine on eBay!

on 11/21/2013 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

OK I'm not sure why this product has so many positive reviews but when I applied it looked like I took some oily slime and put it all over my face, also my face was so sticky and if my face touched the wall it would stain it with brown, I mean really? The price is great but the actual product is terrible for my tan combo skin, I really don't want to blind someone with the shine on my face while walking down the street

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I love this!!! I work outside in construction. And this gives me enough coverage but still looks natural. Love love.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Hmmmm, not sure why the ratings are so low but I would guess that this stuff is not for young skin. I've had very oily, acne prone skin all my life but now that I'm 'older' my skin has cleared and settled down a bit. I definitely wouldn't use this when I was younger.
I've repurchased this 3 times now. I use this with Revlon's Photoready concealer and most days forgo using foundation. My skin glows and feels wonderful.
The colour is perfect for me, no gray, but I also have a slight 'permanent tan' and finding a good match in colour has always been a problem.
I like this better than some of the pricier BB creams. They have expanded their line for oily and aging skin so I can only assume that despite the low score on this site that I'm not the only one repurchasing this product.

on 7/21/2013 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I have the original one. It's a little too cool for my tan skin tone. It's a little oily for me and I have combination skin. For the price, it wasn't a bad beginner BB cream. I don't care for the smell. The only positive thing about this product is that it's pretty cheap and you can just do foundation, moisturizer and SPF in one step. Really, I would just mix some foundation in with my SPF or throw some tinted moisturizer on. I can't bring myself to finish the bottle.