Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.5

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 7/20/2015 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

First of all, I was never a fan of BB creams until I found my perfect shade in Garnier. My skin tone is NC44-45 depending on the season and I am Indian (Asian Indian). The Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector BB Cream in Medium/Deep is the perfect shade and amount of coverage for me. It conceals fine lines, dark circles (when applied properly), uneven skin, and it gets rid of any appearance of fatigue on the face.

I LOVE this product and will definitely be repurchasing it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

On at least my 4th tube. I'm a glop-and-go minimalist with NW35 coloring; I use this, the Pond's and LM TM (in Almond) interchangeably. Cheap, great moisture and sheer coverage, I couldn't be happier.

on 3/29/2014 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on sale for $3 and for that am out I really like this bb cream. It's a bit watery but still does a great job although, my Lumene bb cream is still my #1 favorite. The Lumene gives me a Dewey fresh finish and the Garnier gives me more of a matte finish. I would buy this again :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well I have been using this Product for about 1 month now. I totally love this BB cream. It works very well with my skin color. It is a little light but nothing crazy. I have used so many other concealers including fit me foundation. That was wayyy to oily for my skin. by the end of the day i looked so greasy I hated it. I have had no breakouts at all this month. I believe its sue to my change of concealer. I would totally recommend this to any one that wants a natural look. I currently use medium/deep. hope this helps :)

on 9/23/2013 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This says Medium/Deep, but I find it still not dark enough, or maybe its because there is a pinkish undertone....im very yellow undertoned, so this is not my first time with shade-problems.

I think Its a bit greasy and heavy for me. So skip this if you have oily skin. Besides that, no breakouts.

i will look somewhere else for a BB cream.

on 8/14/2013 6:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I thought this product was pretty good. There are a few pros and cons:

PROS

- Inexpensive
- Doesn't break you out
- Good for summer

CONS

- Too liquid-y in consistency
- Really light coverage

I would give it a higher rating if only it has more of a coverage. Therefore, I wouldn't be repurchasing this product and I can try other BB creams (:

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this stuff! Works better than anything I've tried. I use to buy smashbox, lorac, tarte and many more of the higher priced makeup from sephora/ulta but I like this best out of anything I've ever tried. More for people who don't have a problem with breakouts because it's not amazing for coverage. If you have an obvious pimple you will need to dab a heavier concealer over it. I like this because it looks very natural and matches my skin tone very well. I never get a weird line on my neck area like some face makeup does. Sometimes I have to set with powder because it makes my skin look too shiny if I don't. I like to try out different products a lot but I always come back to this. I should just stop wasting money and stick to this because it lasts forever and is so cheap and works so well. I have light olive skin and use the medium/deep in summer but without a tan I have to use the light one. I feel like the light one and this shade are so good for people with olive tone skin because usually makeup is too pink or orange on me and this is just a really good match, my skin has a yellow undertone to it and I have a hard time finding a good makeup that makes my face match my neck and arms and rest of my body.. this makeup matches amazing. I hate having a pink or orange face and then my neck is like yellowish and I just look stupid.

I get super tan in summer and when the medium/deep shade became too light for me I tried the one that is just labeled "deep" and it looked like I was wearing a mask and was the leader of the oompa loompas. did not work well with my skin tone

Smells nice and feels good on my skin

on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good colour for my tanned skin. But definitely not for the combination skin. I use Ben Nye finishing powder which is usually good for me and even then my face still comes out shiny. Will swap or give mine away.

on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.