Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.1

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product does nothing for me. For all the feats it boasts about accomplishing all I get is some very very minimal coverage. This, however comes with the price of my skin looking ashy.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This product is incredible.
I love the smell it has and the nice silky touch of the bb cram. It has a nice smooth finish that dosnt make your skin looks cake and plastic like rimmel BB cream. It has an arrangement of color. I love how it makes my face look like i have foundation on my face yet it doesnt look like I have anything on. My face is nice and clean and clear with this bb cream. Its no heaviy and weight me down. I have extremely dry skin so this product didnt dry it out or make it look oily. IT gives my face and even skin tone and make my face look hydrated without looking oily. It gives my face a brightness and refreshed look I always envisioned my skin to have. I wish it

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This a a review for the anti-aging medium/dark miracle skin perfector "Skin Renew" Bb Cream.

I picked this up because they didn't have the regular bb cream I usually get. I do not really need anti-aging makeup but I figured it couldn't hurt me.

I gave it 3 lippies because it just doesn't make the cut. It's not the best bb I've tried. I'll start with the positives:
-goes on smoothly, evenly with a matte finish
-has a decent amount of coverage. I don't need full coverage and it has just enough to hide minor imperfections but still let my freckles show through.
-is moisturizing. No need for moisturizer previous to application
-matches my skin tone
-glowy looking skin after application

And now for the negative:
-has an oily feeling after a few hours of wear and it becomes very blotchy and transfers easily onto clothing
-oxidants really fast and leaves a greasy, I-work-in-a-fastfood-store look
-seems to cause pimples even though it claims to be non-comedonegenic

Over all it's not great and it's not perfect. I find it is ok for winter for me because I'm not sweating all the time. Summer use=epic fail.

I probably won't buy it again. I've bought 2 so far but I want to start looking for something better. Especially when I'm paying 16.99 I believe I could get something higher end at $20-$30 and be a lot more pleased.
Not my favourite or go-to product but it's okay and it works well in the winter months for extra hydration.

Btw- it does absolutely nothing to hide fine lines/wrinkles. If you are looking for an anti aging product that works, keep looking.

on 8/3/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried this bb cream cause it was in a top 5 list in some magazine but i dont know why it was beacause it made me break out, and im not a person who usually breaks out. plus I didnt like how this bb was too thick, cakey, and streaky

on 3/4/2013 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I never really understood the whole BB Cream craze when it first started coming out but after this product, I get it.
The coverage is light which is to be expected from a BB cream. It evens out my skin tone and for everyday use that's great for me. It's got a dewy finish so if you have oily skin maybe that wouldn't be good but for those of us with dry skin, it's perfect.
I LOVE the smell. It's sooo yummy and refreshing. It's very moisturizing so I don't have to worry about putting on moisturizer before it.
I personally love this product. It's light, dewy, and moisturizing. It's like your skin...but better. :)

on 12/26/2012 5:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because i didn't want to wear a more full overage foundation, i got this to try a bb cream, i have dry skin more yellow undertones, it works alright not amazing its more like whatever, hydrates well, and doesn't settle into fine lines. once this is done will probably purchase the smash box or the mac one!

on 12/19/2012 6:21:00 PM

The Garnier BB cream does not really impress or disapoint, it is mediocre in all the categories exepth one which is the moustrizing. The coverage is alright, not the best. If you have acnes or discoloring you need either a good primer or add a layer of powder after you aplied it. Good for dry skin, it really keep it soft through the day. A bit too yellow. I have to use my color correction primer to go out the door, I have very fair skin with red tones. I would not recomend it as there are many other BB creams which does more for the same price.

Finally a product that gives my dry dull skin the dewy look I always wanted! And it smells so good I would buy it again just for the smell alone! The only down fall is it tends to feel a little sticky on my face, but other than that, great product!

on 6/12/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Bought this product yesterday and so far so good!! I originally bought it in light/medium. It matched my skintone on my face pretty well.. The only problem is that the skintone on my face is lighter than the rest of my body due to washing it daily. So after I bought it, I went home and showered, and did my makeup. The finish was gorgeous, but I felt like it was washing me out a bit. So I went and exchanged it for the medium/deep shade. Honestly? There isn't much of a difference between the two. I was expecting to have to blend the darker product out a whole lot, etc... But it blended in perfectly. I don't wear foundation except for special occasions and I am absolutely in love with my origin's vitazing tinted moisturizer. But I wanted something with a bit more coverage on a daily basis.

I've been wearing my Vitazing under the Garnier BB cream and it looks beautiful! And I set it with my Coty Airspun translucent powder. Never have I been able to find a tinted moisturizer that didn't feel thick and heavy on my skin. I don't feel like i'm wearing anything when I wear this.. And I love that! I also have very sensitive skin, and it hasn't broken me out. Will DEFINITELY be buying again!