Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Price: $

Price: $

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I bought this on an impulse. Good sale going on. I have combo to dry skin so this is awesome in winter for my skin! It moisturizes my skin and looks fresh, not made up or cakey. Just top with some powder and it's good to go. I hear they do make a version now to for oily skin.

on 3/14/2013 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm

This BB cream is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly LOVE it!! I have extremelyyyy dry skin and I think this actually helps keep some moisture in. At first I didn't really buy into the vitamin C and HA (if it actually had it I thought it would be tiny amounts that would do nothing to improve my skin) BUT it has! Only a little but a little is better than nothing. It looks like I have nothing on my face but have perfect poreless spotless skin! This plus hydration and it stays on all day, PERFECTIONN=)

on 6/19/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Moisturizing and thick, great color and coverage! This surpassed my expectations. This is a great product to slap on when you don't want to wear makeup but want to look good and have some great sun protection.
I have super dry skin and I think this is fantastic!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

I really tried to like this product. I waited 2 months to review it because I was looking for that one saving grace, but it never happened. I give it a 2 overall because of the high SPF protection, the buck stops there.

This BB cream does nothing to help my makeup stay in place. The color is still too light for me (NC 45), but it oxidizes and eventually matches my skin. The problem is my sensitive, eczematous skin flares every time I use this and I'm left with skin the texture of sand paper and tight as a glove. It takes about 3 days of piling on moisturizer and no makeup to get my skin back to normal. I stopped wearing makeup for a couple weeks and enjoyed clear, soft, smooth skin. We went to the beach for Memorial Day weekend and I put a little of this BB cream on my face without makeup...what a mistake! My suspicions were confirmed. It's not the weather, it's not the sun, it's this cream! I hate to waste it, so maybe I'll use it on my arms and legs in the Islands this summer.