Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.6

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 9/14/2013 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I'm using the sensitive skin version of this BB cream and it's the best BB cream I've ever used! Works really well with my sensitive skin. Moisturise. Blur imperfection (I said blur, not erase or hide). Ppl with oily skin might not like it though. My face doesn't get very oily during the day but usually blotting paper will be needed.

on 3/22/2013 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I've used this product for about 2 years now and I love it. I have normal to combination skin. I use the original product NOT the oily to combination one that they just came out with. It does not make my skin oily. It does give the face a luminous look. Some people complained about the shininess to it but I like a shine not a matte look on my face so it's a preference. This is my third tube I've purchased. Garnier was the first brand I chose for my BB cream and I'm pretty happy with the results. Now my sister is currently use the same product.

on 8/7/2012 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I decided to give this bb cream a try and i really love it! i don't have severe dark spots but the small ones i got get covered, and people noticed and told me that my skin looks so smooth, young and natural no one could tell i had it on. Now since this acts as a moisturized it does make your face a bit shiny so it helps to put powder on top to set it, sometimes i decide not to and go with a dewy look. My skin hasn't broken out and it feels so nice! i've been using it for almost a month now and i already told my friends about it. I bought the medium/deep for this summer as i'm a chameleon during the seasons lol but soon i will give the light one a try.

on 6/12/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Bought this product yesterday and so far so good!! I originally bought it in light/medium. It matched my skintone on my face pretty well.. The only problem is that the skintone on my face is lighter than the rest of my body due to washing it daily. So after I bought it, I went home and showered, and did my makeup. The finish was gorgeous, but I felt like it was washing me out a bit. So I went and exchanged it for the medium/deep shade. Honestly? There isn't much of a difference between the two. I was expecting to have to blend the darker product out a whole lot, etc... But it blended in perfectly. I don't wear foundation except for special occasions and I am absolutely in love with my origin's vitazing tinted moisturizer. But I wanted something with a bit more coverage on a daily basis.

I've been wearing my Vitazing under the Garnier BB cream and it looks beautiful! And I set it with my Coty Airspun translucent powder. Never have I been able to find a tinted moisturizer that didn't feel thick and heavy on my skin. I don't feel like i'm wearing anything when I wear this.. And I love that! I also have very sensitive skin, and it hasn't broken me out. Will DEFINITELY be buying again!

on 4/14/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I really cannot understand the uproar as to whether or not this is a "true" BB Cream. As if the term represents some medical miracle or holy ointment. The ads represent exactly what the product is.
It is a mineral tinted, vitamin C enriched, products that provides moisture and a degree of SPF protection.
The cost for the amount is very reasonable.
Pros:
Evens skintone
Lasts at least eight hours, more if primer and powder is added.
The vitamin C has actually lightened the uneven tone and the spf works well.
It looks very natural.
Can be used as a primer or a foundation. Because it provides ample moisture, it really requires no additional moisture providing product. A plus in my book.
The tones are sheer and with a little practice one can determine the right amount for the coverage desired.
Price. This stuff is very inexpensive given the amount provided.
Cons:
Fragrance. If you are fragrance sensitive then you really should avoid any and all products containing fragrance.
This product was designed for a Western market, so it is not aimed at the same target marget as a BB cream made in Korea per se. The idea behind BB creams is to provide all in one products that provide an immediate improvement to the look of skin, protect from environmental damage, provide moisture and improve skin quality.
This product delivers on all accounts.
How dare a French cosmetic producer borrow great ideas from other parts of the world, and adjusting the benefits to a different market (sarcasm).
Check out my profile pic. I am wearing it, and I am male. My skin has improved greatly since using this product. BTW, the traditional BB creams I have tried (no names mentioned) left my skin looking grey and dull. Southern Italian tones I am sure were not the target market. I am sure these products work exceptionally well for the target market, just as the Garnier product works very well for me.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

I bought this on an impulse. Good sale going on. I have combo to dry skin so this is awesome in winter for my skin! It moisturizes my skin and looks fresh, not made up or cakey. Just top with some powder and it's good to go. I hear they do make a version now to for oily skin.

on 10/26/2012 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

I really like this stuff and use it as a part of my regular makeup routine. I use it in place of liquid foundation. I dislike wearing regular liquid foundation because it feels gross and heavy to me, but this feels and looks great over (or mixed with) my regular moisturizer and under a light dusting of mineral foundation. The Medium/Deep shade blended well with my NW30 skin tone when I was really tan in the summertime and still looks great now that I'm back to my normal tone. I don't need a ton of this product to get good coverage so one tube has lasted a long time. The only con for me is that it can make my combination skin feel a little greasy in the oily spots (forehead, nose), but I fix that by using less of the product in those areas. I can see why this product would not work well if you have very oily or very dry skin, or if you like heavy coverage but I think this is a good product and a good deal if you have normal or combo skin. I definitely plan to repurchase when I run out.

**edit: I still adore this product and and continue to use it all year-round! One tube lasts me a long time so even though I've been using it regularly for a couple of years, I'm just now finishing my 3rd tube! Love!

on 9/5/2012 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I think this product is wonderful. I love the coverage and the way it
gives me a nice glow. It really does even out my skin and helps hide some old acne scars I have. I really have nothing bad to say about it. It's great:) My 16 yr old dauhter just started using it and she loves it too!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm not the type who always makes the smartest decisions. When I went to New Jersey to visit family, I neglected to bring foundation or powder because my skin was looking pretty good at the time, and I knew it was pretty humid there anyway. Well, the humidity made me break out like crazy so I bought this BB cream from Walgreens.
This stuff smells STRONG. It is very perfume-y and I could still smell this on my face after an hour or so of wear. I personally don't like really scented foundations because my skin doesn't agree with it. Also, this BB cream was pretty heavy. It didn't feel light and fresh.
On the bright side, this cream has the perfect amount of coverage for summer. It dulls the look of imperfections without becoming a complete mask. You can still see your natural skin through this product.
To sum it all up, this BB cream was just okay. I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

(Update: I quit using this after developing rosacea and needing a fragrance free option. Fragrance is not good for your skin.)