Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

I had never used a BB cream before and i was a bit skeptical about the hype for this particular product, but i thought i would take a chance and buy it anyway. Upon applying this product i found it looked too dark on my skin and i didn't like the smell or the consistency of the BB cream it was too thick and gluey. i disliked the way the product felt on my skin ( like i had a ton of foundation on) not a nice look at all. I don't think this product was worth the money i paid for it and i would much rather use normal foundation.

I ended up binning the product and i would never buy again!

on 4/20/2015 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, so I have the shade 'Medium' and its quite red on the skin. This BB cream was just wtf for me, quite red toned, made my skin wayyyy too shiny upon application and minimal staying power. I mean, blended with a BB and set with a 'heavy' powder it looked 'OK', but I wouldnt repurchase this. I did use the oily/combo skin formula, a while ago and that one held up lovely on the skin.

on 2/2/2015 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

With Spring & Summer just around the corner I thought I would give BB Creams a try. Iíve heard many good things about BB Creams on blogs and Youtube. I gave this one a try and boy do I regret it. In MAC foundation, Iím an NC40. This BB Cream looked hideous on my olive/yellow complexion. I loved the longevity of it and the fact that itís a lightweight cream with some coverage but I cannot use it. Drugstore brands need to step up their game and provide options to women of color. Till they do I will not be trying their BB Creams again!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just... God awful. Why?! Why Garnier?! It feels awful, thick, and greasy. It LOOKS awful, thick, and greasy.
I tried to apply it with my fingers but that didn't work. So I applied it with a foundation brush. That didn't work. I let a friend use this product as well and she hated it as much as I did. Totally nottttt worth it!

on 12/23/2013 7:44:00 AM

Really unpleasant to use. Thick and heavy feeling on the skin and it smudges badly onto your clothes too. My skin looked oily after half an hour. It looks ok on, but I wouldn't want to use it because of all the other negatives. It doesn't matter if you apply thinly, it still goes greasy and transfers onto other things. Sold mine on eBay!

on 6/23/2013 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Orange mess!!! This junk looks like shiny orange paint that never dries. It instantly caused me to break out. Not to mention this is not "deep" by any means, It made my egyptian/czech complexion look like a bright orange disaster.

on 3/24/2013 2:57:00 PM

I wanted to try a bb cream , but really they are just tinted moisturisers.This is a poor one.The sunscreen octinoxate does not protect against uva, so this sunscreen is useless.It must contain avebenzone , titanium dioxide or zinc oxide to be broad spectrum.It's also FULL of alcohol and it's fragranced.I would give this one a miss ladies, it maybe cheap but I would rather pay more and get a decent product which this isn't.

on 1/22/2013 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This product broke me out so bad after about a week I had to stop using it. It is extremely greasy and does not have much coverage, it was also a bit too dark for my skin tone but the light colour I know would have been too light. I wouldn't recommend unless you have dry skin and don't need alot of coverage. I would not repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was SOOOO excited to buy this product. I wouldn't stop talking about it to my boyfriend, so he surprised me and bought it for me. I was so thankful and he wanted me to try it out when we went to the movies. So, when I was getting ready, I took a little and put it on my skin. My first impression: "OH MY GAWD THIS IS SO DARK!!" It was wayyy too dark for me!! My friend, has the light/medium one, which is too light for me, and the medium/deep is wayy too dark for me!!
I blended it as much as I could, and just said I'll tan to make it more my skin tone.
After that night, I was like, "NEVER AGAIN!!" It was so oily, it made me breakout, it made my skin look soooo dull, it didn't hide ANY imperfections (acne scars and dark circles) and it didn't moisturise my skin at all. Not even to mention that the bottle is TINY!!!
I was expecting it to be around the height of the box, or a little less. I swear this product is HALF the size of the box. It is SOOOOO tiny, its unbelievable. My boyfriend bought this for $23. (Everything where I live is severely overpriced for no reason x_x Haha, I live in Bermuda, btw). I paid him back immediately because I wasn't going to let him buy me a really crappy product that I'd never use again.

So, basically, to sum it up: Oily, doesn't hide imperfections, too dark for my skin tone, doesn't moisturise, broke me out.

Horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE, product.
Hope this helped :D

on 10/20/2012 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I did not like this product at all. As a faithful user of CG AquaSmoothers Tinted Moisturizer, I bought this on a whim when I was browsing through Rite Aid. Even in the darkest shade, it was still way to light for my skin. I know BB Creams provide more coverage than tinted moisturizers, but I felt like I was wearing a big cakey mask even when I applied it sparingly. No Go in my book.