Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

3.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 4/11/2012 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've never tried BB creams and to be honest I dont know why! This BB cream is pretty good...it does cover and it actually feels super light. It also has SPF15 which is a big plus for me...I use this for when I'm running late or when I really dont feel like doing my makeup it does last about 8 hrs, the smell is like any of the Garnier products it's a bit too floral if you ask me, but it doesnt really bother me. Overall it's a good product for being drugstore. (for reference I am an NC40 in MAC or Syracause in NARS)

on 4/12/2012 10:09:00 PM

More like BS Cream, one would be better off mixing 1 teaspoon of honey, add a teaspoon of yogurt and some colouring and you would have the same effect...
a gooey mess on your skin!
Definitely would never buy again.

on 4/14/2012 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

I really cannot understand the uproar as to whether or not this is a "true" BB Cream. As if the term represents some medical miracle or holy ointment. The ads represent exactly what the product is.
It is a mineral tinted, vitamin C enriched, products that provides moisture and a degree of SPF protection.
The cost for the amount is very reasonable.
Pros:
Evens skintone
Lasts at least eight hours, more if primer and powder is added.
The vitamin C has actually lightened the uneven tone and the spf works well.
It looks very natural.
Can be used as a primer or a foundation. Because it provides ample moisture, it really requires no additional moisture providing product. A plus in my book.
The tones are sheer and with a little practice one can determine the right amount for the coverage desired.
Price. This stuff is very inexpensive given the amount provided.
Cons:
Fragrance. If you are fragrance sensitive then you really should avoid any and all products containing fragrance.
This product was designed for a Western market, so it is not aimed at the same target marget as a BB cream made in Korea per se. The idea behind BB creams is to provide all in one products that provide an immediate improvement to the look of skin, protect from environmental damage, provide moisture and improve skin quality.
This product delivers on all accounts.
How dare a French cosmetic producer borrow great ideas from other parts of the world, and adjusting the benefits to a different market (sarcasm).
Check out my profile pic. I am wearing it, and I am male. My skin has improved greatly since using this product. BTW, the traditional BB creams I have tried (no names mentioned) left my skin looking grey and dull. Southern Italian tones I am sure were not the target market. I am sure these products work exceptionally well for the target market, just as the Garnier product works very well for me.

on 4/18/2012 6:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

BB Creams have been all the talk lately, so I decided to give this one a try since it was pretty inexpensive, and Non comedogenic, which for me as a sufferer of adult cystic acne, is a must. So I decided on the med/dark, although I easily could have gone the lighter shade and added a bronzer or darker powder.

As my usual morning routine went on, I gave this BB cream a try. It was thick coming out of the tube but once rubbed into hands it smoothed out to a nice texture, and it has a pleasant smell, a bit perfumey for my daily liking, but it was easily something I could get over.

I really liked how easy it was to smooth over your face and neck, it was effortless. However, it was a touch too dark for me and it gave me more of an orange-ish glow rather than a sun baked bronzed look, so I tried to tone it down with a translucent powder. I did not notice that it helped "even out my complexion" in fact my foundation works much better IMO. Also, this product did not soak into my face and kept my skin a touch over the dewy complexion stage and into the more greasy look.

A few hours into wearing it, I started to notice that my neck was itching like CRAZY! I went into the bathroom and noticed that my neck was bright red with little white raised bumps all over. I tried to wipe off the BB cream as much as possible, but the damage was done, I had broken out in hives. I have no idea which ingredient in this product did it to me, but it was bad. Four days later I am still clawing at my neck to itch it. I have scabs and bloody nicks all over my chest and neck and nothing is helping the itching, not creams, antihistamines or aloe, or cold water...nothing. So here I am suffering with an itchy miserable neck that looks like I was attacked by scabies. Learned my lesson the hard way...I need to stick to products that have better ingredients and perhaps are sold at more reputable places such as Sephora...not CVS, my skin just can't handle harsh ingredients I suppose. So to say the least this product was going back anyways because of the color, but now it will be an item I will not be replacing.

on 4/18/2012 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Overall, I've been fairly impressed with this product. Unfortunately, I have nothing to compare it to other than a very expensive product. (Will review that product later)
I do not like foundation. This product seemed a bit heavy, however it did even out my skin tone very nicely.

Positive
-evens out skin tone
-price
-spf included

Negative
-may be a bit heavier than other BB products
-dewy "glow" may only be achieved with the use of other products

I love this product and I rarely ever find a product I love. I bought this in both colors because light was a smidge too light if I wanted to wear it alone. Who cares if it's not a true BB cream, if you live in the US there are like 3 options and most are expensive. I wear this UNDER foundation and it makes the foundation go on smoother and looks more radiant than with moisturizer or any of the 2293 primers I've tried. I have dry skin and break out from every moisturizer or primer I've ever tried so I gave up on them. This hasn't broke me out, keeps skin moisturized until you take it off, and makes makeup last all day and night even when I'm working in a hot environment. This is NOT for people with oily skin since you'll look like you slathered grease on your face. If you're looking for coverage, this is also not for you. It's gives as much coverage as a tinted moisturizer, but it's thick and gives a really lovely healthy glow. I like that it's thick so it stays luminous even after I apply NYX HD foundation with an ELF flat top studio brush. I'm happy I finally found a product that keeps my skin moisturized, beautiful, and doesn't cause the dreaded white bumpies.

on 4/21/2012 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Day two of using this product and I absolutely love the way it applies and feels on my skin. It applies smooth and even, and makes my skin tone appear more even. I actually feel like it covers well enough for me to just wear it alone with a little powder and no concealer(I have mild acne and scarring).

on 4/26/2012 7:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for my hands. No longer a spring chicken, I have blotchy, veiny, wrinkly hands. This product does a pretty good job of evening the tone and making my hands look a little more presentable. Even better if used over a good hand moisturizer first. This will be in my purse all year round!

on 4/28/2012 8:05:00 PM

I really wanted to like this....first off, I have dry patchy skin and will always go for dewy finishes in both foundation and tinted moisturizer. I LOVED the consistency of this product. So nice and emollient, really gave me a glowy finish that looked natural and radiant. The color range is really tricky though, I don't know if I picked the wrong color. I'm an nc35 in mac foundations so i erred on the darker side of the TWO color choices lmfao, you can tell im not happy about that, since i know bb creams ive tried tended to be a lil ashy. It's just way. too. pink toned. In love with the finish of the product, I just always have to mix it with a more yellow foundation (in my case I like to use Mac pro long wear) to get a better color match. VERY LITTLE COVERAGE, but if you're like me, on a day to day basis I'm not looking for full coverage either.

Overall, I'd highly recommend this as a supplement to a foundation, not as a tinted moisturizer....It gives such a nice, luminous finish, that I've taken to using it kind of like strobe cream, or an illuminating primer. Would not buy again for the purpose of a tinted moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I wanted to love this product. It has a pleasant, but not overpowering scent. It has a really nice, easily blend-able consistency. The color looked great on my NC 35 colored skin. It has a decent amount of SPF. Unfortunately, after one week of use, I started breaking out everywhere. Within three days of discontinuing use, I started to clear up. Also, I found that my sensitive combination skin needed to be powdered several times a day. This might be good for someone with drier skin that isn't prone to breakouts.