Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by age: 36-43
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

2.0

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

I had never used a BB cream before and i was a bit skeptical about the hype for this particular product, but i thought i would take a chance and buy it anyway. Upon applying this product i found it looked too dark on my skin and i didn't like the smell or the consistency of the BB cream it was too thick and gluey. i disliked the way the product felt on my skin ( like i had a ton of foundation on) not a nice look at all. I don't think this product was worth the money i paid for it and i would much rather use normal foundation.

I ended up binning the product and i would never buy again!

on 1/20/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have dry skin that is light/medium with neutral leaning toward yellow tone. For the past few years I have used and loved La Mer Fluid Tint in Medium (mixed with Light during the winter), but they discontinued it. I first picked this up in England, before BB creams hit the US market. I stayed with Garnier BB cream after trying countless BB Creams and tinted moisturizers from Sephora (NARS, Laura Mercier, Josie Maran, etc.). I found most to be either too yellow or too pink, too heavy or too light. This BB cream is just as good as the high priced ones and happens to suit my skin tone. I use the Light/Medium and mix a bit of Medium/Deep in for a perfect match to my in between skin tone. It goes on smooth and looks natural with light buildable coverage. It does not settle into pores and is perfect for my dry skin.

(Update: I quit using this after developing rosacea and needing a fragrance free option. Fragrance is not good for your skin.)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This BB cream is really shiny and very glowing. On my oily T-zoned skin it just doesn't work - may be suited to drier skin types. I found it transfers off really quickly. In it's defense I will say it does blend nicely, has a pretty good coverage and I think it does minimize pore appearance and blends away redness quite well. The texture is nice, it is sort of lightweight/creamy and feels nice on. Do try it if you have dry skin, but take care with the shade. This one, the medium is pretty dark, almost too dark on me and my skin has a tan at the moment. I would say this is probably NC27-30 upwards.

on 4/4/2013 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Good colour for my tanned skin. But definitely not for the combination skin. I use Ben Nye finishing powder which is usually good for me and even then my face still comes out shiny. Will swap or give mine away.

on 9/13/2012 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this when it first came out and I can't even give it away! This is so greasy I have very oily skin as it is but even less then a pea size amount had my face greasy all day. There was no coverage and the odor is terrible. I tried to give it to my mom who by the way never turns down anything as long as its free. She wouldn't even take it! Will not be purchasing this again.