Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Filtered by skin tone : Olive age: 25-29
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Medium/Deep

Active: Octinoxate 4%...Purpose: Sunscreen. Inactive: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithum Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate. [May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides]

on 1/10/2014 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this BB cream. It is rather thick, but I like to dot it on and blend either with a sponge or my fingers. The sponge helps absorb the excess and keeps it from being too thick, therefore not absorbing or blending well. I love the scent, and I definitely love the coverage it gives me. I like to use this for everyday wear, and if I have a special event, I like to use it under powder foundation so I don't have to use much or if any concealer. I did this for a wedding I was in and my makeup lasted so long (I also used a makeup setting spray and primer before application) and it looked flawless.

I highly recommend this product, but I agree that it can be thick and harder to blend.

on 1/31/2013 12:18:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this bb cream but the ingredients look a bit dodgy as I love using natural products on skin. As it is hard to find my colour this is sometimes very tricky. I am a MAC NC42.

This product feels lovely, is moisturising and makes my skin look dewy and glowing! It has light to medium coverage which can be built up if needed. I hate the look of masky foundation so I love this.

The smell is strong but nice like white tea.

on 1/24/2013 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I like it, but I use it more like a moisturizer since I still wear foundation on top. Or is that normal use for a BB cream? I have no idea. Anyway, this is nice and light and gives just enough color for me to feel like its worth the $12 or so I paid for it. I've already repurchased 3 or 4 times and will continue to do so until I find something better. The only improvement would be to re-vamp the stupid tube... It always gets bent in a weird way as the product is depleted. It makes the label unroll from the tube and then you have a sticky tube with the label peeling off in your makeup bag, nice. They should print the label on the plastic tube instead of using a sticker.