Victoria's Secret VS Fantasies Secret Craving

Victoria's Secret VS Fantasies Secret Craving

3.2

on 1/7/2017 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

In 8th grade I used to wear this all the time. I actually liked the scent. Now I really don't care for it. I don't know if I just grew out of it or what but now, to me, it just smells too musky. It has a scent, I can't but my hands on, that's too overwhelming.

on 10/17/2014 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I liked this when it first came out.
IDK I think it just seemed sexy and I should like it lol.
I bought in a pretty little kit it was great.
However, I really do not care for the scent now.
It smells like sweet musky incense.
To me this is not sexy but I have asked men what they think and quite a few say it does NOT smell appealing to them.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

it's like strippers drinking coke

I don't like this one at all!!! It is just yucky!!!!!! It smells just gross!! I returned it as fast as I could. Out of all the Victoria's Secret fragrances this is the one I would put at the bottom!!

on 2/17/2014 11:17:00 PM

This is so disgusting to me. Its extremely sickening and too sweet for my taste. It made my stomach turn. I tried to like it but i ended up returning this for my usual pure seduction.

This is my all time fave scent by VS. I love the vanilla but wanted something more unique. This has the hints of vanilla but also a fruity floral scent. Its hard to explain but it has this dark, mysterious, sexy scent. I use the body wash and spray together. Would highly recommend.

on 2/14/2013 1:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I forgot that I had this and uncovered it from layers of dust while I was going through all the fragrances I had. I sprayed it on by arm and gave it a sniff and I was instantly reminded of something but wasn't sure what. Few minutes later it hit me that this smells like my local LUSH store. Can't single out a product but the whole store, the mixture of various scents creates this particular smell. I never thought it was appealing, so I probably won't be wearing this. I am a vanilla and gourmand lover, but this satisfies neither of the two criteria. I wish it smelled like some bubblegum as someone else suggested, but that is sadly not the case on me.

on 2/9/2013 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I took advantage of the 7 for $35 event VS has going on right now for their VS Fantasies body care line, and purchased Secret Craving. While it is definitely not my favorite one VS sells, it has a great scent. It is black currant and vanilla absolute, however the vanilla absolute isn't nearly as prominent as the black currant. As a vanilla lover this disappointed me, but it's a good smell nonetheless. Smells like candy more than anything to me (licorice, gummies, anything fruity). Very strong at first but goes away quickly and has great sillage. If you love sweet candy smelling fragrances, this would be a great one for you!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loooooooooove this scent!! This one (next to Coconut passion) is my FAVORITE out of all of these fantasy scents/lotions/mists!!

I have this in the EDT perfume-and smells soooo lovely!

Its a pretty blend of black currant and vanilla absolute (so it says on the packaging). Such a perfect combination!! Its strong at first, but the dry down becomes more softer and more lighter (but still dont over do it, less is more). If you love scents like anything sweet, gourmand, vanilla, etc...then this is HEAVEN to you!

The lasting power is pretty darn good as well! :) I will be buying the lotion and body mist, cause I just cant get enough of this perfume right now :)

on 12/26/2012 12:50:00 AM

I have the body butter of this so I'm not sure if my review is true to the product but I'm going to take a shot at it. I really want to like this smell and I know it has potential, it's just the smell is wayyyy too sweet and I LOVE sweet smells myself. I wanted to give it a chance and thought maybe it would dry down to a better scent. Well it did and it didn't. It still has a very over powering smell of black currant and something that smells like berries. I'm not sure, but I don't smell any kind of vanilla in this scent. I would love to keep buying this though. :( Needs improvements.

Popular Fragrances