Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water ( Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this and a few other freeman masks.
I like it that its very easy to use, where you can squeeze out, apply, forget about it while you do your stuff and wash it away later. No stinging eyes, dripping or any sensitive skin reaction.

But I wouldn't use this if I seriously need deep cleansing clay mask as its not deep cleansing enough.

Just be careful when you wash it off, because it will stain white towels if you didn't wash it off throughly. Overall not bad for the price and functionality.

I heard a lot of raves about this and thought it would be a good idea buy it. You know, since it's like "cheap and good skin care". First impression, pretty sweet but synthetic perfume smell with a bright blue colour. Not too hard to wash off. It's ok but it doesn't feel premium at all.

It was a huge nope. I have oily combination skin, and when I first used my friend's one, I got 2 small acne bumps. Okay, maybe it was the time of the month.

Decided to buy it anyway, cos damn it was SGD$5.90. First time round, 2 small acne bumps. Those itchy and painful kind. The second time I used it, there was 3 more of those. Had to stop using it!

I thought it was purging, but from my experience of purging, it more of those small pimple bumps, rather than red, itchy and painful ones.

My advice is, use it with caution! If you get the same reaction as me, stop immediately.

To Read all 116 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/16/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice and cheap clay mask that is not too drying so I can use couple times a week. I feel it's not very effective at deep cleansing, as it does nothing for my blackhead problem on my nose area, but it does a good job at brightening the skin and make your face feel clean and fresh. It has a very smooth consistency that's very easy to apply, and a pleasant scent that's not over powering. For something so cheap it's definitely worth a try.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have tried quite a few of these Freeman masks. The anti-stress one is my favorite of the entire line. These are very affordable at Walmart. The singles are $1.30, and I can usually get 2-3 uses per package. (I scrape the extra into a travel container)

Results are not fantastic or life-changing, but I do notice a bit of added hydration, and my skin looks a bit less red when I use it. I think these are pretty mild, which I actually like. Having sensitive skin, most masks are either very drying or tend to cause me adverse reactions or added redness. At this price point, I can use them very often too.

The color is a very bright blue. It didn't cause me any issues with staining though, as other reviewers have mentioned. It rinsed right off, and washed right out of the towel I used too.

**A word of caution!!**
It seems they all aren't created equal. If you have sensitive skin, you should read reviews before you try some of the varieties. Some of them are rated very poorly and caused people skin reactions.

My favorite is the anti-stress (aqua package) but I also pick up the pomegranate one (fuschia package) the charcoal/black sugar one (black package) and the white package one.
I usually pick up a couple whenever I go to walmart. Just some fun pampering without much expense.

on 3/30/2016 2:13:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was pretty surprised by this mask. It was on salt for $2.50 so I gave it a try. Unlike other cheap masks, it did not burn or smell of chemicals. It did not irritate my sensitive skin or eyes. I leave it on for about 5 minutes and then gently rinse off with warm water. It helps control breakouts and makes my skin feel smoother. I never had an issue with the blue color staining my skin, although I'd like this product more without it.

on 12/27/2015 2:35:00 PM

This masks is amazing!! Really like the color and the smell. Last me for a Long period(contains 1/3 now) and cleared up some pores. You will feel your face very smooth after applying this. Apply it after show is recommended. Will repurchase once no amount left in the tube. Cons: A little hard to remove this. The price is higher in SG due to several reasons.

on 12/21/2015 7:55:00 PM

I loved the smell and the fun blue color. It made my face feel so smooth after wiping it off. However, it stained my fingertips a full blue and left a blue tint on my face until I scrubbed my face super hard to get it out. I liked everything else, just don't appreciate the staining.

on 12/2/2015 12:09:00 AM

I don't ever right a review on a product but this product I needed to. My skin is acne prone and I am currently on accutane to control my acne and my skin have been completely smooth, clear and breakout free for a while while on accutane though I thought using a face mask to keep my face smoother would help but I was wrong. This face mask completely made me break out I have 6 cystic pimples. This mask completely ruined my face once again. DO NOT BUY DOES NOT WORK AT ALL

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This mask shrunk my acne blemishes and was not too drying (although I left it on a looong time). The mask is blue, smooth and smells nice! I would buy it again! P.S.: Don't leave it on your Skin for too long (over night), it can color skin blue-ish!

I bought this because I thought it would be a sea salt based scrub for the face, but I was obviously under the wrong assumption. I don't care for the artificial blue color or the heavy fragrance - it does smell nice but it borders on almost overwhelming. I used this once and am hesitant to use it again. I think it did a good job softening my skin, clearing out my pores, and shrinking my pores; but I feel like it did cause me to "purge" and break out a little afterwards. If I remember correctly, my skin did look improved not after the acne cleared up. While I have seen good results, I can't shake this nagging feeling that this mask could be more harmful than helpful with prolonged use, especially since this is so heavily fragrances and can cause irritation for people with sensitive skin

Popular Masks