Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

Freeman Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask
Dead Sea Minerals Facial Anti-Stress Mask

3.8

Not tested on animals

Water ( Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Sea Salt, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Montmorillonite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Blue 1.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's ok, I've used this before as a quick and cheap mask. I haven't really seen much of a difference in my skin after using it other than it really dries my skin out. So I use this on the oily spots like my nose or a zit. But that's about it, good smell, very bright blue!!!

Tossed it. Way too artificial color and smell. Supposedly for all skin types but it made my dehydrated skin feel tight and didn't see any difference improvement.

on 2/15/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

i've been using the freeman masks for a while (the acai in the purple tube, avocado in the green tube, strawberry chocolate in the red tube, and this one) and i don't have a strong opinion on them one way or the other. i actually like them best as spot treatments to dry out acne overnight, and i think they perform well for that. but this mask in particular is SO blue that it actually leaves little avatar spots all over my face where i have dry acne in the morning, and it's impossible to remove unless i actually pick off the skin it's stuck to.

it doesn't stain my face or my washcloths, but because of that, i can't use it the way i like to, and can only use it as a normal face mask. it doesn't really do much for me as a mask and just makes my skin a little softer. i don't notice any pore clearing or oil controlling with this line of masks, although i haven't tried all of them, so maybe there's one out there that would work better for me. i wouldn't repurchase this one from freeman, but i do like having at least one of their masks around just for spot treating stubborn stuff and keeping my hands away from my face.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This isn't a bad product. My face felt a bit smoother after washing it off, but I didn't notice much of a difference overall. I didn't feel like it really cleansed, or moisturized. The blue color is kind of fun, but makes it a bit of a pain to wash off.

Because the price is so reasonable and it hasn't broken me out or resulted in any skin issues, I can't dock it points but it remains a mediocre product in my book. I think anything that forms the face even momentarily is good for preventing wrinkles, so I will use it up, but I can't sing any praises either.

In a pinch, this is a fine budget-friendly product to pick up for a fun "spa night", but for long-term use there are more effective face masks out there that can offer more intensive treatment, moisture, de-puffing, whatever.

on 10/16/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this stuff. I like to leave it on overnight as a spot treatment whenever I get a nasty Cyst. My roommate actually has better results with this than me! He started getting horrible cystic acne this summer and I introduced him to my mud mask collection. This is a cooling, drying formulation that sucks up oil and calms angry, red skin. He starting sleeping in the mask when the cysts were at their worst and now he's almost zit free! He even bought a refill bottle he liked it so much. He tried a couple freeman masks and this is his favorite.

Freeman mud masks can't be beat. They are dirt cheap and super effective! I also like the black charcoal and sugar mask.

on 9/4/2016 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Like most of the reviewers Im' seeing here, I find that this didn't do all too much. I can live with the synthetic smell and even the hysterical color, but I don't see any difference on my skin after washing it off, clogged pore-wise. It's a huge container for a mask, too, so I've had it for years now I think. Which I admit could also be the reason that it doesn't work too much anymore, but reading other comments here, it seems that this isn't a HG mask for many. Still surprised why 73% would repurchase though!

Pro:
- cruelty free

Con:
- not effective
- suddenly starts to feel stingy when drying on your face

Found the sampler sachets on a special do though I'd grab a few different ones! Tried this one first because it's description appealed to me most.
Love the colour, and didn't have any staining like some other reviews have mentioned! However, I don't really feel like this did a great deal for my skin. Don't get me wrong, it felt nice on and whatnot, but I didn't see any changes on my skin the couple of days afterwards. In fact, had a slight breakout a day later?! Not sure if a coincidence or causality, but I won't be rushing to purchase again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this and a few other freeman masks.
I like it that its very easy to use, where you can squeeze out, apply, forget about it while you do your stuff and wash it away later. No stinging eyes, dripping or any sensitive skin reaction.

But I wouldn't use this if I seriously need deep cleansing clay mask as its not deep cleansing enough.

Just be careful when you wash it off, because it will stain white towels if you didn't wash it off throughly. Overall not bad for the price and functionality.

I heard a lot of raves about this and thought it would be a good idea buy it. You know, since it's like "cheap and good skin care". First impression, pretty sweet but synthetic perfume smell with a bright blue colour. Not too hard to wash off. It's ok but it doesn't feel premium at all.

It was a huge nope. I have oily combination skin, and when I first used my friend's one, I got 2 small acne bumps. Okay, maybe it was the time of the month.

Decided to buy it anyway, cos damn it was SGD$5.90. First time round, 2 small acne bumps. Those itchy and painful kind. The second time I used it, there was 3 more of those. Had to stop using it!

I thought it was purging, but from my experience of purging, it more of those small pimple bumps, rather than red, itchy and painful ones.

My advice is, use it with caution! If you get the same reaction as me, stop immediately.

on 6/16/2016 12:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is a nice and cheap clay mask that is not too drying so I can use couple times a week. I feel it's not very effective at deep cleansing, as it does nothing for my blackhead problem on my nose area, but it does a good job at brightening the skin and make your face feel clean and fresh. It has a very smooth consistency that's very easy to apply, and a pleasant scent that's not over powering. For something so cheap it's definitely worth a try.