3.8

on 10/23/2017 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

i have been using rapidbrow once or twice a day for 2 1/2 months and i can now officially say this is a miracle product. due to middle age and a bad case of pneumonia, my eyebrows mostly disappeared about 6 years ago, down to about a half inch, very thin and patchy. they grew back somewhat, but really sparse with bald patches. now, after rapidbrow, i would give my brows these grades: length-A+, width-A, and density-B+. they are now as long and wide as when i was a teen, and the density is so much better, only one or two bare spots with much less skin showing. my guess is that this works on your existing hair follicles-so perhaps if your brows were narrow when you were younger, this might not make that much difference? anyway, rapidbrow is a clear scentless gel that dries pretty quick. it doesn't feel drying. my tube is not empty yet-i may get another month out of it-too bad the tube's not clear. there is no expiration date on it, but it does have a manufacture date. very expensive, much cheaper on amazon prime, or you can try walgreens.con when they're running a coupon code. but it's worth every penny.

on 9/10/2017 10:05:00 PM

I did not see any new growth, any thickening or darkening of existing brows. I also found it challenging to apply to skin with the spooky. It seemed to apply mainly to brow hairs (but I did rub it in). When other reviewers talk about skin peeling, I think they are confusing the actual product drying and peeling. I didn't not experience any skin reaction or peeling. This is a steep price for basically oil in a bottle.

on 5/30/2016 6:04:00 AM

As a longtime user of Latisse, i'm disturbed by the jump in price over the past year, even at a discount. So, i tried Rapidbrow bought from Costco at a significant discount. Expecting to see some results in a few weeks, I was so surprised how quickly i saw results and so much better than using Latisse. I couldn't be happier...

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I've been using Rapidbrow for about 3 months now. A little background on my brows.

I'm in my early 20s, and I am not blessed with naturally thick, Brooke Shields brows. In my teenage years, I fell victim to overplucking. When I look back on pictures from that time period, I cannot believe how I thought my brows looked good that way....they were uneven and super thin. As someone who already had sparse brows, plucking them thinner was just ridiculous. Luckily, when I was about 18, I wised up to the fact the I had no idea what I was doing on my own and started getting my brows threaded about once a month. For the last few years, I haven't even plucked one hair myself, but have just been getting them threaded. Over time, my natural brow shape grew back in and now I just get the stray hairs cleaned up and get the longer hairs trimmed. Like I said, I have naturally sparse brows (especially near the ends) and I pretty much have always filled them in for the last few years. Even though my brows grew back over time, I still had some empty spots and wanted to see if I could improve them at all.

I had been curious about brow growth serums for awhile and did research into the most popular ones. Rapidbrow seemed to have the most reviews and was a reasonable price, and the ingredient list looked pretty good. Revitabrow was the other popular one, but it was quite a bit more expensive and I actually think the actives in the Rapidbrow are better , so I decided on Rapidbrow. I followed the directions and applied it twice a day, morning and night. I was actually hesitant at first to apply in the morning because I thought the gel would be crusty and would look weird under my brow makeup, but the gel completely absorbs after a minute.

How I apply:

I apply a few strokes of the gel using the brush on both of my brows, like how you would with a brow gel. Then, using a finger I smooth the gel into my brows. This ensures that the gel coats all of the hairs in my brow and penetrates into the skin underneath.

So there are lots of before and after pictures online of the results of Rapidbrow. I can say that after 3 months, I have seen a definite improvement in my brows, however not the "extreme" improvement that many have seen. My existing hairs have definitely thickened up. As for new hair growth, I think there has been a little, but not much. I think for people that have very overplucked brows, who have not allowed any re-growth, if you use Rapidbrow you will probably see amazing results. I think this is because Rapidbrow just works really well on improving the existing hair follicles we already have. I don't think you can expect Rapidbrow to grow you a ton of new hair where you had none before though, and if you have very sparse brows don't expect super thick brows. But if you have overplucked in the past, and want to start re-growing your brows, or you have normal brows that you just want to thicken up a bit I thick you would like Rapidbrow. Just don't expect miracles. I will repurchase Rapidbrow, I'm not sure if you stop using if the results go away but I want to maintain my brows so I will continue to use it. Now, I don't feel like I need to fill in my brows everyday. I just use a small amount of Benefit tinted brow gel and my brows look great. I even find that I need to be careful not to apply as much as I used to, or my brows look too strong. I'm really happy with my results. Overall I would recommend.

on 6/20/2017 2:14:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

So far so good! I have been using this product for approximately 2 months, and I am definitely seeing growth. I used to have beautiful, wide, thick brows, but was the victim of an overly aggressive waxer in my mid-20s (yes, I kept going back. Stupid.). This product has been great for encouraging better re-growth. The only downside is that one tube only lasts for about 5-6 weeks, and it is quite expensive ($40, Ulta). Assuming the cost does not go up, and the results are good, I will continue to purchase.

on 12/13/2016 1:09:00 PM

As an over 67 female, my brows were very thin and faded from years of plucking. This stuff is fabulous-but you must used twice a day religiously. After two months of use, my brows have grown in (mostly dark) and existing brow hairs are thicker and longer. There are small hairs coming in still so will continue use daily at least for one more month. I will then use it once a day and see what happens. I bough the product at Costco on-line -which is the cheapest at $25.00 or you can purchase it on Amazon for about $35.00.

on 2/25/2016 7:18:00 PM

I definitely recommend this to anyone trying to grow out their brows and need some help. If you have suffered the horror of overplucking, or a wax job gone bad, this is for you. I apply this to my brows every night and within two weeks I notice a bit of growth. It comes in a tube with a spoolie.

on 2/9/2016 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I had SEVERE Pam Anderson overplucked eyebrows and was desperate to get them back after 10 yrs...I bought this on a whim, and OMG I have EYEBROWS again! I almost cried after 30 days...I barely have to fill them in (just the spots where tiny hairs are growing back in) after LITERALLY trying almost every powder, pomade, pencil on the market...
Yes, it is a bit harsh and it does dry out the skin under my eyebrows, I persevered and put a layer of coconut oil on before filling them in during the day when I wasn't using it..,and that worked for me...I have super sensitive skin but I swear...I have 50% more brows than I did when I started.
I will continue to use it til my brows fully grow back in.
You will NOT be sorry!

on 12/14/2015 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Since threading my eyebrows in my teens by a lady who always said " you have such bushy eyebrows, we need to fix them!" Now i find myself with the thinnest eyebrows ever. the look of them are depressing!
For a year now I have been trying to grow out my eyebrows with little to no growth at all however a month ago i decided to purchase rapid brow.
The results - I have seen some growth, nothing truly amazing and still fairly sparse. however i have been using the product once a day instead of the recommended twice a day application as I find my eyes are really dry due to using this product.

Overall I may purchase this product again in the hope that my bushy eyebrows may return .

Brow Journey Intro:
My natural brows are not terribly thick and plucking for over a decade has meant that the hairs rarely grow in any more. I have been trying to grow out my brows for a year, but really commit to it about 3 months ago by using a home made castor oil, vitamin e, olive oil serum and applying with spooly. I have had a little bit of regrowth (YAY) with brows as well as my lashes, which became very fluttery. (Note: I actually trimmed my lashes with scissors last week to make them appear thicker, even if a little shorter, and I think it was a successful move as they are continuing to grow out).
My only criticism with the castor oil, besides the fact that I didn't get Margot Robbie's brows/lashes overnight, is that the hairs seem a little weak and floppy.

RapidBrow/Lash:
I have only been using the RapidBrow and RapidLash serums for 2 weeks and I have had good, maybe great, results so far (YAY X2). There is sparse regrowth happening around my main brow area, and both brow and lash hairs seem a little stronger and less floppy than with castor oil. There is better growth happening in my brows than my lashes I think, but I read the opposite has happened for other people so perhaps this is genetic. I too wondered why the brow tool is a spooly and not a doe foot, but I read exfoliation is a big factor in hair follicle stimulation so that is likely why. Rapidlash little paint brush is great. I use both twice a day.

Pros - decent regrowth within 2 weeks and can't wait to see what happens in 6 weeks, easy to use, dries fast, works great as a brow gel/tamer

Cons - not immediate growth, sometimes hard spooly pulls out a hair or two, flakes a little bit

I believe both products are well worth the money and time investment so far. I will update in 6 weeks time with pictures :)

Popular Brows Products