Color Club Blue-Ming

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Color Club Blue-Ming

3.7

on 1/4/2013 5:27:00 AM

I'm just soooo disappointed. This is just way too pretty color on the bottle. Once I put it on my nails it's just horrible; watery and streeky. I can't wear it because I can't apply it properly. I've tried twice. I guess I just have to settle with my For Audrey and Mint Candy Apple polishes when I wanna wear this shade...
And admire Blue-Ming just on the bottle :(

on 5/9/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ahh, finally! THIS is what I wanted China Glaze For Audrey to be. I've been on a hunt for the perfect light clear aqua ever since and after going through half a dozen "light aquas" that ended up being chalky, muted or just made my hands look dirty, Color Club finally releases Blue-Ming which has a clearer pop of colour and is far more flattering to my skintone. It's about time. Thank you, Color Club! I would definitely get this one again.

I should start off by saying I've got very fair skin; so for a nail polish to look any good on me it needs to be either very light, very bright (neon or vibrantly colored) or very dark/vampy (muted or medium toned polishes look really icky on me!!)

I did a lot of searches online for the lightest, brightest green/aqua polish I could find (and was willing to pay for). Blue-Ming fits the bill sooo perfectly! It's a very light clean pastel green/aqua. Good in 2 coats. It's not neon but it still stands out on my nails and looks great with my skintone. Will definitely repurchase!

Popular Polishes