Color Club Blue-Ming

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Color Club Blue-Ming

3.5

on 8/22/2015 2:53:00 AM

Brighter than Essie Mint Candy Apple and China Glaze For Audrey, though all in similar 'Tiffany' colour. Can look a bit streaky going on, the second coat can pull the first coat but the 3rd coat fixes this to a nice even finish.

Looks great on tanned or paler skin. I have neutral skin tone and this colour pops without being neon or cheap looking.

China Glaze for Audrey is a closer Tiffany shade, though it can be a tad gluggy until the self-leveling evens it out.

The brush on Color Club Blue-Ming could be better, it's not like OPI's wide brush nor is it as nice to work with as Essie's finer brush but it's still a great polish and I really like this a lot.
Great spring summer shade. I use 3 coats for good opacity. Happy with this and would repurchase.

on 2/24/2014 6:09:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I absolute love this color !!! I have a tan complexion and it looks do bright and warm on my fingers. The formula is pretty good. Deff a 2 coat polish. The brush could be a little thicker to hold the polish better but that's the only issue I have. It doesn't dry super fast but I gave it about 3 minuets and then paired it with Sally Hanson insta-dry top coat and it dried perfectly. It's super shiny and it isn't streaky. And it actually is almost the same exact color as the Tiffany's box on me :)

on 1/4/2013 5:27:00 AM

I'm just soooo disappointed. This is just way too pretty color on the bottle. Once I put it on my nails it's just horrible; watery and streeky. I can't wear it because I can't apply it properly. I've tried twice. I guess I just have to settle with my For Audrey and Mint Candy Apple polishes when I wanna wear this shade...
And admire Blue-Ming just on the bottle :(

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I find this to be a little less blue than a real Tiffany box, but the comparison still bears repeating. To me, Tiffany has a little more powder blue to it, and this is more of a mint green. Nonetheless, it's still a gorgeous color. It's more a true pigmented pastel than Fingerpaints' Tiffany Impostor, or China Glaze's For Audrey. It stays shiny and is completely opaque after 2 coats. I also found it incredibly easy to work with for a pastel, much less streaky and chalky than they usually are. For the record, I'm not at all tan, but this color is still flattering on me. I think there's enough balance between warm and cool for this to look great on pretty much everybody. Love love love this color!

Popular Polishes