no images

price range

Reviews

from

6 years ago

Such a pretty pinky coral. Gives a pop of color, perfect color for summer. I ordered it unseen and was afraid that the color would be too strong on my pale skin but that wasn't a problem. I love this color and would definitely buy it again. My number one favorite l/g for summer!

About reviewer (801 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This is one of my favourite lipglosses which I stumbled across a few weeks ago. Now the tube is almost 1/3 empty, you can tell how much I love this gloss. Generally I'm not a big fan of MAC lipglosses, esp lipglass which was waaay too sticky to my liking. However MAC's Creamsheen glosses are very, very nice. Texture wise it is creamy, not so much as moisturising but it won't dry your lips out, the colour shows well on my lips, and easy to blend/spread onto lips. It stays longer than expected given it's non-sticky texture, but you definitely need to re-apply it after food and drink. The colour Star Quality itself is a water-colour red. I've heard some other people describing it as coral, however I think as comparing to a true coral it has the tiniest hint of blue and pink hues in it. It is definitely not orangy. It reminds me of very sheer, muted red in water colours. I do not think it's LE but the MAC counter I dropped by today did not have it. Hopefully they are only out of stock as I'm going to fly through this tube and will re purchase.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

from

8 years ago

Star Quality reminds me of a much more wearable version of VG Cyndi lg. On my NW20 skin this gives me the feel I wanted with Cyndi, but Cyndi was always too much for my skin tone. This still offers a pop of pinky coral, but not so far that my lips walk into the room before I do. I normally wear Richer Lusher or Deelight on a day to day basis, but Star Quality is the perfect pop of color for me. It is very "juicy" & summery, but with that soft Cremesheen feel. I am loving this!

About reviewer (1201 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

8 years ago

I LOVE the color of this gloss. It's a reddish coral cream that's bright, but not too bright. I have a general aversion to orange-y reds/corals, in that I love the color in the tube but hate the way they look on me (NW15-20). I tend to gravitate towards cooler, lighter colors and not semi-opaque warm corals. For whatever reason, though, I love this. It looks great on me and isn't so bright I feel awkward wearing it in public for an everyday look. The texture is really nice, but I don't love the staying power-it's nice and thin and smooth, and for that reason I feel the need to reapply frequently. The price is a bit steep, too for the amount of gloss you get. I'd buy again, though, just for the beautiful summery color!

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age25-29