Bare Escentuals Ready Bronzer

Bare Escentuals Ready Bronzer

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this bronzer in the shade "skinny dip" and I gotta say that I am in love and definitely impressed that it looks great on my light skintone which I want to say is almost a first when it comes to bronzers for me. The only other bronzer that has worked for me has been the baked bronzer in the shade "atlantic tan" by palladio but since it does have a very slight shimmer to it I only wear it during the fall and winter. Because My skin can get oily, and like most especially in the hot summer weather.. so as you can guess: shimmer+oily skin=no bueno. Hence why I love this bronzer! It is matte and just a tad bit darker than my palladio bronzer but it still manages to give me a very believable warmth without making me look muddy, shimmery or orange like most other bronzers would. And This ladies and gents, is exactly why this baby has become my HG bronzer for the summer! If you're a light skinned gal searching for a perfect bronzer shade I definitely would recommend that you give this one a try. Yes It can be a little on the more pricey side but I believe it's worth it. You can just tell that it's a great quality product as it is very decently pigmented and it has a smooth and silky texture. Not to mention that it's got alot of beneficial ingredients for your skin and it hasn't broken me out either so that's definitely another bonus to it. I've also had mine for over a year now and I still haven't hit pan so I guess you can say that a little goes a long way. Or atleast in my experience it has. Also the packaging isn't too gawdy or clunky its a larger square compact but it's rather slim and has a mirror on the inside as well so no complaints on the packaging either. I would say that it's a good product overall and more than likely will be repurchasing when I run out

on 11/9/2015 7:52:00 PM

Good product.

To Read all 25 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/28/2015 7:03:00 PM

This is a great bronzer which is easy to use and leVes skin looking sunkissedwje when applied over mineral foundation powder. However the packaging lets it down, the case it's in is ok but plain looking, it opens out with a handy mirror.

on 2/19/2015 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have the shade "The High Dive". This is a nice bronzer for medium/darker skin tones, it blends nicely although the pigmentation is pretty intense. Lasting power is ok and I like the Nars-like packaging as well. I don't have many bad things to say but still it lacks something, maybe a certain smoothness that I like my bronzers to have. So I will not buy again, but anyhow it is worth a try.

on 1/6/2015 5:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love love love! Finally I have found my HG Bronzer.

I purchased this colour in 'Skinny Dip' on a Bare Minerals splurge at Mecca in Australia. I was a die hard fan of Hoola Bronzer previously, but had to be wayyy to careful with it and think I am possibly too pale for it without heavy blending. The lady at the store told me that this was a fool proof bronzer and she was not wrong, this is the perfect colour for us fair skinned ladies looking to naturally warm up our complexion.

I just apply this with the brush I use to apply the mineral cover to the hollows of my cheeks, my nose, temples etc and if I want a heavier look, I use more product. It is extremely buildable and blends like a dream. This is an every day bronzer, let me stress this. I am going to purchase the High Dive based off the reviews on this for when I am tanned and for a stronger contour colour.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i have already repurchased this bronzer in both the high dive and the depp end, although i prefer the deep end (better for contouring especially). this is such a smooth to blend, beautiful and natural looking bronzer... the deep end is the pressed version of faux tan btw and the high dive is the pressed version of warmth. it is also not as expensive as other bronzers (for example tarte, which i also love). I cannot sing the praises of this bronzer enough. so very lovely. i even use the skinny dip on very fair clients and it looks gorgeous on them.

on 6/2/2014 11:25:00 PM

I have the shade "High Dive" & it is my HG bronzer! This is the first time I'm adding bronzer into my makeup regimen, and cannot be any happier with this shade. The sales associated convinced me into getting this bronzer since i wanted a more natural look without all the shimmer. I will never purchase another bronzer brand/color again. This will always be my signature bronzer.

on 2/23/2014 1:03:00 AM

Does not blend well (even with other BE powders). Quite a coarse powder and no depth/character in the colour.
Can easily look fake if not applied with a very gentle hand

on 11/8/2013 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this bronzer in "The High Dive" about a month ago and I am in love with it! It's finely milled, bronze perfection. It gives you a sexy golden sheen without being at all shimmery. I love that it's not reddish, or orange, or muddy . . . just a true, beautiful bronzer. Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 6/19/2013 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I got it in "the deep end" thinking i could use it as contour. But it matches my nc45/ lancome 460w skin perfectly and does not even show up. Still figuring out what to use it for. Nice packaging though.

Popular Bronzers