Mineral Fusion Blush

4.7

Not tested on animals
Mineral Fusion is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Gorgeous color. Did not expect such a result. Wanted only to cancel out the red in my cheeks & get a nude/neutral sort of color. Color-wise: the blush being so sheer, some of the red still comes through, but I can deal with this; I get a beautiful, natural, appealing glow, though--not just a nude or an apricot.

The packaging is a little hard to open. But I like how it is small and light.

The price is hefty--you don't get a lot of blush for your money.

Can MF rid their blushes of phenoxyethanol, please? I am not repurchasing only because of this ingredient. (Period. Despite the nice color. Han makes a similar blush, called "Glory", with even better ingredients, & at a crazy-great price point: $16.00! You get more blush, too.)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It's like sooo high end I promise you. Blends so flipping good. It's like sent from the heavens.

I'm glad I finally tried this blush, which I've seen in Whole Foods for years. I bought it in "Creation," a nice, matte, natural-looking, rosy mauve. (With a bit of warmth?) It's very soft and subtle and applies beautifully. Blush is not my main concern, but I've had a hard time finding a good color that doesn't make me break out. (I use Alima Pure Foundation and have ordered so many Alima Pure blushes without ever hitting the sweet spot!) Nice to find a mineral blush that was right there and easy to try on the whole time.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have oily skin with many closed comedones and slight redness on my cheeks, dark circles beneath my eyes and clogged pores; I get a few breakouts here and there but my main issue is more with skin texture and quality, rather than acne. This brand is my Holy Grail for all things face makeup. I have own the liquid foundation, concealer duo and lipstick butter, and have incredible results using all of them!

I don't use blush very often (since my cheeks already are pretty red), but when I do have my full coverage on, this blush looks just wonderful on my skin. All of their colors are rich and vibrant, and there is a shade appropriate for every skin tone! The powder is very intense on some colors, so make sure to tap your brush and apply with caution. A little goes a very long way with this product!

This bush is an amazing neutral, very radiant but not overdone.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is actually a blind buy from iherb together with the mineral foundation from the same brand. All I can say is that I really really love this blush.
I have pale Asia skin and wear NC15 from MAC. This Pale blush gives me just the right amount of colour to my face to make me look well-rested and radiant.

The package is lovely. It is so compact and fit perfectly in your makeup bag in case you travel around.
I own a lot of blushes that receive high ratings on the web, e.g. MAC blushes, NARS, benefit, etc. But this blush is my recent staple.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I can't believe this product doesn't have any reviews yet! The Mineral Fusion blushes have excellent pigmentation and texture-- not too packed and not too powdery, which allows brushes to easily pick up just the right amount of pigment. In my opinion, those two factors are the key to a quality product.

Pale is a lovely neutral blush color for light skin. I don't like pink blushes because my skin is naturally rosy, so I gave this a try. Foundation + Pale blush make my skin look glowy, natural, and radiant rather than pink. A perfect sexy summer look. Pale could definitely pass as a bronzer for the very pale skinned. Sometimes I put a little bit of pink blush on the apples of my cheek, and apply Pale where I would normally wear bronzer. I wish MFs packaging was more visually appealing, but at least it is sturdy enough.

Popular Blush Products