Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I haven’t reviewed this?! Top 3 highlights I own. BEAUTIFUL!! Gold and not over the top. I even wear gorgeously on winter nw20!!!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

1.0

Nov/04/2018

Purchased this for my Mom in the Xmas 2017 collection that came with a brush and bag. I do Not find this color complimentary unless you have very pale skin like Nicole Kidman.My god daughter is Mariah Carey complexion and it did Not flatter her either. MAC bronzer limited edition items that I purchased like Whisper of Gilt have been more light gold than bronze.Darker golds and bronze fits our …Read more

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (128 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0
frombeddy

Oct/29/2018

Ok so i got this in the 2018 christmas set with the brush and strobe cream in goldlite. Texture is okay, and color pigment is good. Biggest problem is the color. I really didnt like this highlight on me. i didnt like the goldlite or the brush so i returned it at nordstroms and got myself peachlite.

This highlight looks like a stripe of light gold and it wasnt flattering. Its a hey …

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (373 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/08/2017

I purchased this during the MAC Snowball collection for Holiday 2017. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous. The highlighter is a beautiful golden champagne shade that looks good on my NW18 skin. My only complaint is the flecks of glitter in this. It has rainbow looking sparkles in the sun , which I could do without. I haven't seen any other reviews stating this , so maybe they changed the …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Jan/12/2016

This is a limited edition item from MAC. This is a gorgeous golden highlight! I try to use it sparingly because it's LE. I think it'll suit any skin tone.

About reviewer (350 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Jun/05/2015

I cannot express my love for this highlighter! It is absolutely amazing, its reflects such a beautiful golden sheen to the face which makes you look like a glowing goddess!!! I use this sparingly because it was limited edition and I dont want to ever run out of it!!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Jun/05/2013

Adore it ! Would possibly sell my grandmother for more. I really wish it was ongoing. I'm pale. Nw10 from Mac is still to dark but this still looks great on me and I love it on dark skin tones. Feels amazing to apply.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

Apr/24/2013

Awesome Highlighter! Well worth the money, and will definately buy again. It highlights the cheeks and under the brow , like a champ.

It's extremely blendable, and you definately don't need alot., which is awesome because it's pretty pricey, but it will definately last a long time!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Mar/30/2013

This has recently become one of my staple highlighters. It provides a gorgeous gold glow on the face and looks lovely on fair skin. I do have to apply this lightly, as it can border on metallic frost if overdone.
Overall, this is my new holy grail!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

Jan/20/2013

Mac says its a almost liquid formula. I don't find that to be true but it is different than the normal MSF's. This colour is a gold highlight and is perfect for my fair skin.

About reviewer (142 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool