TiGi Bed Head Candy Fixations - Totally Baked Hair Meringue

TiGi Bed Head Candy Fixations - Totally Baked Hair Meringue

4.6

on 5/15/2017 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a fantastic product for giving lush, voluminous hair when doing a blow out. I have naturally curly hair but sometimes blow dry it straight. I use about 2 pumps, and a bottle has lasted me well over a year of semi-frequent use. I can definitely say that this specific product has been the cause of many compliments and people have stopped me to ask what I do to get so much body in my hair. Also works great if you choose to blow dry and then use a large barrel curling iron- I think it helps it keep the shape of the curl longer. A warning- a little goes a long way. I wouldn't recommend using more than 2 pumps, as I've found it can make hair feel a bit tacky at the roots if there's too much product. Highly recommended!

on 10/11/2016 2:40:00 PM

Great product. Gives volume without weighing down. A little goes a long way, be careful how much you use. Best volume product I have found so far.

I had read all the great reviews on this product, especially how it gives volume, and decided to buy. I had really high hopes for this one. VERY disappointed! My hair is very dry and one of the things that sold me was this product is alcohol free. The smell is so strong (way too sweet). I could live with that if the product worked but after giving it a couple tries, it just doesn't do anything for my hair. Nothing. I have tried several Tigi brand hair products that just don't work, so this will be my last. Going back to Paul Mitchell mousse. It delivers.

on 9/14/2015 2:19:00 PM

This ish is incredible. Smells like lemon cream pie. Use a teensy bit and your hair will have sexy volume, scrunch for waves, use more for SERIOUS goddess going-out volume if you wanna blow out your hair. It really delivers, no joke. I'd start off with using less rather than more, it can get pretty product-y and sticky if you don't understand its full power right away. I think $15 is pretty reasonable, it's been lasting me forever even though my husband keeps stealing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is awesome. AWESOME.
Got it at target for $15.
SMELLS AMAZING
i use 1 pump for my medium length fine &thin hair; focus at the roots.
GIVES A LOT of volume
I blowdry my hair when using this product. I feel that if i dont, my hair will feel like it has product in it. But i have never let it air dry so i cannot confirm this, it's just a feeling I get.
One thing i can confirm: if you use this before blow drying, you will look like a sex goddess.

I love this. It smells amazing... If you like candy sweet smells, if you don't you should run. It also works like a mo-fo. In fact, you only need a very small amount and it's easy to use too much and then your hair gets a little sticky. My hair is down to the middle of my back and I only use 1 pump and that's it. Love it.

on 1/22/2015 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I buy these 4 at a time in case they get discontinued! You name it, I've tried it for my soft, fine, thin hair. This wonderful stuff thickens my hair like nothing else. My hair is short and I use 2 pumps, my hair never feels dirty like other reviews. Please TIGI keep making this superior product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use Healthy Sexy Hair shampoo and conditioner, brush my hair while I'm in the shower, towel dry my hair, put Matrix Biolage oil in, Healthy Sexy Hair leave in conditioner, then I use three pumps of this stuff in my hair. I rub it between my hands then just toussle it through my hair. I'll usually put my hair back up into the towel, but when it dries it looks amazing. I can go two days without washing and it won't be oily. (I thought it would, using an oil+ leave in+ styling product)

I'm usually really cheap, to be honest. Suave all the way. Recently, I've started using higher end hair products and I can really tell a difference. It's worth checking out.

on 5/27/2013 2:36:00 AM

I have fine hair in a jaw length bob and have tried so many products that claim to give volume but they all just weigh my hair down. I read the reviews on here for this product and thought I would give it a go. So pleased I did. This product really does add volume that lasts all day. I only use one pump as a little goes a long way. I use this in conjunction with totally baked glaze haze and my hair is left shiny with lots of body. I will definitely be buying this again and cannot recommend it highly enough! It's a little pricier than other products but as you only need a little it will lasts for ages!

on 4/8/2013 9:28:00 PM

This stuff works. I have used many high end volumizers including Living Proof and Aveda. This one is better. My hair stylist recommended it and I am so glad he did!

Popular Styling Products