MILANI Eye Tech Extreme

MILANI Eye Tech Extreme

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I don't know why this has such good reviews. It's terrible. It may be cheap, but there are decent drugstore black liquid liners out there.

Here are the cons:
1. Not that black
2. Tip is not flexible, making winged eyeliner practically impossible
3. If you wait too long to darken up or go over a section again, it can get crumbly
4. Tip dries out quickly. You can only do one eye (with great difficulty) at a time, then you have to shake and wait a bit to do the other eye.

I've only used this twice and I threw it out today. It's just not worth the effort. Buy the Physicians Formula Eye Booster or Kat Von D liner pens instead.

Im a make up artist and i have used a lot of different eyeliners, this is very easy to use. Long lasting, very black, and it last all day long.. the ONLY THING THAT I DONT LIKE: is that i need to use "finish powder", sealer powder that lasts, ( i use too faced primed and coreless" so i dont feel it sticky on my eyelids.) and that way the eyeshadows, and the eyeliner doesnt mess. But other than that is awesome!!!

Top favourite eyeliner! I love felt tip liners like this (easiest to use) but they always dry out too quick. I’ve been using this for 4 months and it’s still pitch black as day 1 which is crazy. It’s lasts all day and doesn’t transfer. If you are careful, you can even use it on your waterline and dry it there- lasts decently. Would repurchase forsure. My other HG had been NYC’s liquid liner but that one isn’t easy to apply because of the applicator! Happy to find a replacement

on 12/10/2017 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eyeliner is pretty good for the price. I don't wear it often (just a personal makeup preference), but when I do, I'm satisfied with the results. It's definitely not waterproof, as I've cried it in before and it definitely smudged around my eyes. It's also not the smoothest liquid eyeliner I've had, but it's really easy to work through.

The formula is definitely pigmented, and highlights my lash line effortlessly. If it's a regular day and I'm not sweating or touching my eyes, the eyeliner will last all day until I remove it, which is easy to do. Overall, it's a solid and cheap eyeliner, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes at all. The felt tip is a nice size, and tapers at the end, which helps to create a sharp line. It's a dependable product in good packaging.

I recommend it, as it's at a good price point.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ever since emilynoel83 introduced this to me 3 years ago I ve been hooked. Its long wearing and very affordable. The long thin felt tip makes application very easy. Love this product!

on 5/20/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my god, I can finally do winged liner. I've only been trying for like a decade. This one is so easy to use. It's like a Sharpie! I am so glad I finally found a liner that I can actually use. Highly recommend for winged-liner-challenged people.

on 12/11/2016 2:51:00 AM

I've been wearing eyeliner basically every single day for a while now, and have always been looking for a great liquid eyeliner. This is the greatest drug store liner I have ever tried! Typically, they seem to only last half the day, or the wing part will smudge away after only a couple of hours. I typically have to reapply my liner after coming home from school if I'm going somewhere, BUT with this liner I could continue on my day without touching it up if necessary. THIS LITERALLY LASTS ALL DAY AND IT'S A MIRACLE. Another great thing about it is that it's really pigmented and opaque, whereas usually, other eyeliners just aren't truly black.

The only thing is that the felt tip is kind of difficult to create a really nice wing with easily, but it will just take some getting used to, and the formula is for sure worth it. :)

All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend this eyeliner; it lasts so long and is like a wonderful hidden gem.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wanted a good liquid eyeliner from the drugstore after I received a free kat von d tattoo liquid liner during my birthday month at speller. I love the way the liquid liners go on so easily and smoothly but I wanted a cheaper version of my kat von d one. This pencil isn't bad but i have had problems with it going on smoothly and the brush isn't as flexible as I would like it to be making it a bit harder to do winged liner. As for the longevity it doesn't last all day as it fades away even when using a setting spray and eye primer. I tried to reapply it when I wore it and trying to reapply it would make it fade even more like the color wasn't even coming off of the brush it was just rubbing what I had on my eye off. It also dried out pretty fast and I don't wear eyeliner on a daily basis. Although this product isn't completely horrible I will not buy this again and I will just stick with my kat von d liner.

on 7/13/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such an awesome eyeliner. And it's very consistent everytime I use it. It stays on all day. I have watery eyes and oily eyelids. I was really shocked that it held up so long.. I bought it for 8 or 9 dollars at Walgreens.. really great. I love it and will repurchase again.

on 5/10/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Yes yes yes yes YES. This is my favourite make up product EVER. Like, literally. I don't know what I did before this. I've been making a huge pin-up style cat eye for my whole life (well, I started at 13..) and nothing ever managed to stay through the day - or at least a handful of hours, oh man! Last christmas I was about to buy the Stila liner after reading raving reviews of it (I needed something reliable due to oily lids), but I was afraid of spending 20+ euros on something I could not swatch before buying. So I went for this little Milani eyeliner I found on Amazon after reading reviews here on Makeupalley, because I could return it and if not, 8 euros wouldn't be that big loss. It arrived a week later and it's been pure, genuine love ever since. It never failed, literally never: the first day I put it, I was moving new furniture from a house to another and had to run 4 floors of stairs for at least 20 times, sweated like crazy, cried a lot (these things can be frustrating..) and walked around town for the rest of day. From 7 am to 9 pm, it was there as I first put it And it kept on being perfect after almost 6 months.

UPDATE:
Can any state in the world make weddings between women and make up products legal and right in the eyes of the law? I would pay taxes for this s**t. I would pay extra bills, extra meals, extra clothes, extra make up for my make up husband. That's how much I love it. Bought 3 more on Amazon.it for 5 euros each and if somebody ever asked me what I would bring on a desert island, that would be it: a cat, John Coltrane's full discography and this eyeliner.