Milani Eye Tech Extreme

Milani Eye Tech Extreme

4.1

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Black 2 (CI 77266), Styrene / Acrylates / Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Ammonium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Ever since emilynoel83 introduced this to me 3 years ago I ve been hooked. Its long wearing and very affordable. The long thin felt tip makes application very easy. Love this product!

on 5/20/2017 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Oh my god, I can finally do winged liner. I've only been trying for like a decade. This one is so easy to use. It's like a Sharpie! I am so glad I finally found a liner that I can actually use. Highly recommend for winged-liner-challenged people.

on 7/13/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is such an awesome eyeliner. And it's very consistent everytime I use it. It stays on all day. I have watery eyes and oily eyelids. I was really shocked that it held up so long.. I bought it for 8 or 9 dollars at Walgreens.. really great. I love it and will repurchase again.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I wanted a good liquid eyeliner from the drugstore after I received a free kat von d tattoo liquid liner during my birthday month at speller. I love the way the liquid liners go on so easily and smoothly but I wanted a cheaper version of my kat von d one. This pencil isn't bad but i have had problems with it going on smoothly and the brush isn't as flexible as I would like it to be making it a bit harder to do winged liner. As for the longevity it doesn't last all day as it fades away even when using a setting spray and eye primer. I tried to reapply it when I wore it and trying to reapply it would make it fade even more like the color wasn't even coming off of the brush it was just rubbing what I had on my eye off. It also dried out pretty fast and I don't wear eyeliner on a daily basis. Although this product isn't completely horrible I will not buy this again and I will just stick with my kat von d liner.

on 5/10/2016 10:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Yes yes yes yes YES. This is my favourite make up product EVER. Like, literally. I don't know what I did before this. I've been making a huge pin-up style cat eye for my whole life (well, I started at 13..) and nothing ever managed to stay through the day - or at least a handful of hours, oh man! Last christmas I was about to buy the Stila liner after reading raving reviews of it (I needed something reliable due to oily lids), but I was afraid of spending 20+ euros on something I could not swatch before buying. So I went for this little Milani eyeliner I found on Amazon after reading reviews here on Makeupalley, because I could return it and if not, 8 euros wouldn't be that big loss. It arrived a week later and it's been pure, genuine love ever since. It never failed, literally never: the first day I put it, I was moving new furniture from a house to another and had to run 4 floors of stairs for at least 20 times, sweated like crazy, cried a lot (these things can be frustrating..) and walked around town for the rest of day. From 7 am to 9 pm, it was there as I first put it And it kept on being perfect after almost 6 months.

UPDATE:
Can any state in the world make weddings between women and make up products legal and right in the eyes of the law? I would pay taxes for this s**t. I would pay extra bills, extra meals, extra clothes, extra make up for my make up husband. That's how much I love it. Bought 3 more on Amazon.it for 5 euros each and if somebody ever asked me what I would bring on a desert island, that would be it: a cat, John Coltrane's full discography and this eyeliner.

on 12/11/2016 2:51:00 AM

I've been wearing eyeliner basically every single day for a while now, and have always been looking for a great liquid eyeliner. This is the greatest drug store liner I have ever tried! Typically, they seem to only last half the day, or the wing part will smudge away after only a couple of hours. I typically have to reapply my liner after coming home from school if I'm going somewhere, BUT with this liner I could continue on my day without touching it up if necessary. THIS LITERALLY LASTS ALL DAY AND IT'S A MIRACLE. Another great thing about it is that it's really pigmented and opaque, whereas usually, other eyeliners just aren't truly black.

The only thing is that the felt tip is kind of difficult to create a really nice wing with easily, but it will just take some getting used to, and the formula is for sure worth it. :)

All in all, I would DEFINITELY recommend this eyeliner; it lasts so long and is like a wonderful hidden gem.

on 2/12/2016 2:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. New HG liner for me.

I was looking something to replace my previous favorite, the L'Oreal Infallible Super Slim liner since I've switched to all cruelty-free makeup. I actually like the Milani better.

The tip on this one is exactly the same as the L'Oreal, same grip-thingy, just as black. I thought the Milani liner actually applied a little smoother than the L'Oreal, too. Lasts all day on me, doesn't flake or smudge or crumble off and I didn't notice any fading.

Also for people talking about it transferring to their upper eyelid/crease/etc - I know sometimes a liner just isn't going to work for some, but - if you're not already putting it on top of a shadow - try putting a little bit of primer on your lid, and then putting a powder or eyeshadow that matches your skin all the way up to your brow bone. I used to have trouble with nearly every liner transferring on me until I started doing that.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was my initial reaction..

Dear Milani Eye Tech:

🎤Ah! Sweet Mystery of Life
At last,I've found you.
Ah! At last I know the secret of it all.
For the longing, seeking, striving, waiting, yearning,
The burning hopes,
The joy and idle tears that fall🎤

THIS IS IT! My watery eyes and pocketbook rejoice! For about 6 bucks you can have a gorgeous even wing with ease and it will last...wore it all day and took a shower and it was still on but removes easily with micellar water...

Edit: On my particular eye..I have hooded and very watery eyes, this smudges..not from oil but tears..I'm almost done trying liquid liners...

I tried this out because Claire Marshall from heyclaire (love her!) raved about this a long time ago. And because it's always out of stock in store, I figured it must be good. But I really was thoroughly disappointed in this. I'll start off by saying that I have very oily lids. My eyeshadow will crease within approximately 5hrs or less if I don't use a heavy duty primer. My eyelids are also hooded, which makes my eye makeup even more high maintenance. This eyeliner claims to be waterproof and non-feathering, which would have been ideal.

Upon initial application, I thought it was nice. The pen is really easy to use and it's a very opaque black. I went on to use this throughout a hot summer night out with my friends. About 3 hours in, I was horrified to find that a lot of the liner had transferred from my lash line to my upper lid and it just looked like a mess. After that incident, I just chucked this into the back of my makeup drawer without a second thought lol. Now that it's getting colder, I figured I would give it another chance. I wore this on a chilly day, thinking that now that my eyelids aren't as oily, I didn't have to worry. Wrong. The same thing happened; still ended up looking like a sad panda/raccoon lol. I really have given up on this liner.

I don't know if I just got one from a bad batch since a lot of the reviews on this product are positive, but because Milani products are so expensive even for the drugstore, I would not consider repurchasing this in the future. My favourite drugstore liner is still definitely the Essence liquid liner, which is cheaper and works amazing for me.

on 2/18/2016 3:07:00 PM

I've tried countless numbers of liquid liners and this takes the cake. The quality is amazing for the price. I have oily eyelids and don't experience any smudging, fading or transferring at all! I do a wing everyday and it stays perfect all day long. I can't say enough good things about this liner, HG for sure! Picked it up on a BOGO at CVS along with the Milani Supreme Kohl Kajal eyeliner (which is AMAZING for the waterline btw!)