Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
Chanel 20 Beige & Bourjois 53 Light BeigeBourjois Healthy Balance Powder Shades123 Perfect Foundation

3.8

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE,ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ZINC PCA,SILICA, IRON OXIDES (CI77492), ERYTHRITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, IRON OXIDES (CI77491),CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI77499), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALCOHOL DENAT., LAUROYL LYSINE, DISODIUM EDTA,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI77742), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM(COTTON) FLOWER EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER.

I love it! This is my fave low-end foundation. Will I buy it again? I have already bought one more for future. It has a light to medium coverage and stays perfect on my skin all day. It’s matte, which I don’t always like but my T zone is fine all day then. One problem is the shade range though

on 11/9/2017 5:23:00 AM

Oily-combinated skin. This foundation have great - medium but natural coverage. My skin don’t get oily maybe for 5-6 hours. But, my face after using this foundation for 7 days was full of acne and blackheads. First I didn’t know what is, then I stopped using this foundation for 10-15 days and my skin was clean again. To test this product, I was using it again for 7 days, and my skin was again full of acnes, blackheads and whiteheads. Wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone because it close pores!!!

on 8/11/2017 11:58:00 PM

Rather embarrassing, but I had no idea this wasn't working for me! Was wearing this for about 2 months thinking it was wonderful (great coverage, love the texture, toned down my red face), until one day I was sitting on a pub patio and a friend told me I had yellow and green on my face.* Checking it inside, I couldn't see what she was seeing, but taking a compact outdoors showed me the rainbow.

Maybe just a badly mixed batch, but I can't take a chance on this product again. I love the healthy mix serum, so had high hopes for this product. A reminder to check your makeup in natural light before heading out the door - lesson learned.

* be this friend!

on 5/16/2017 4:51:00 AM

I have combination skin (oily in my t-zone) and dry patches here and there. I get real oily 3h after application, it transfers easily and also clings to/ emphasizes any dry patch/flakes i may have... Medium coverage. I will not repurchase just because it does not suit my skin type.

on 4/10/2017 2:46:00 PM

I have sensitive acne-prone skin which is combination at the same time Unfortunately, made my cheeks very itchy.I liked healthy mix more

on 2/5/2017 2:44:00 PM

This foundation needs to be tried by ALL oily skinned ladies out there! I have spent a fortune on foundations ( including the "famous" Estée Lauder double wear 😩)
This is the only one that truly stays put without even using a primer or powder ( ALL primers make me oilyer!)
Yellow toned, medium non- cakey buildable coverage. What more could a oily girl want? 👌 I love the healthy mix but it isn't good on oily skin at all.
Please ladies , try it and thank me later 😘

on 12/3/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Had this for 6 months and used it on off

My most trusted liquid foundation for the past few years has been the regular healthy mix. I was travelling and forgot a foundation so picked this up knowing at least it might have a similar colour match, with it basically does (52, not EXACTLY the same tone as 52 in other formulations but respectable).

This one has, to me, a more matte, makeupy look. I have do say I don't really like it although its decent and if I mix it with a liquid highlight (have tons of it) I like it better

Also the bottle leaked which is rare for me, defo compared to other bourjois products that have great packaging.

The finish is just not as good as the healthy mix but its a decent product. Wouldn't get it again but I can see others really liking it depending on your skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the WORST foundation I have ever tried! It dries so quickly that you can´t even blend it properly. It smells horrible, and the worst part - it dries out my skin like nothing else. After a few days using this I noticed big, dry patches around my face. I have never struggled with this before, my skin was literally peeling off. Awful ...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was the second foundation i ever bought, i picked it without even knowing what finish and coverage i was looking for or what my skin type was. It is still my favorite (although i have only tried a few drugstore alternatives, which disappointed me).

I bought the lightest shade (51) - it is very light and yellowish, which was a perfect match for me (i am pale with warm undertones).

The finish is matte, you don't have to set it if you don't want to - it dries completely matte. It didn't look cakey on me. It is high coverage, and covers redness as good as a concealer. When i wore it, i usually just added another layer where i needed more coverage (redness around my nose), and didn't use a concealer at all.

The staying power is also great, it lasted on my oily skin almost all day without wearing any primer or setting powder. I had to reapply only on days when i was blowing my nose a lot.
I would recommend this foundation to someone with oily/combination skin looking for a matte finish and high coverage. I don't know how it would look on dry skin.

The only negative thing i have to say is that it clogged my pores. But i think it would have happened with any other liquid foundation, because they all contain silicones, and i am very very prone to blackheads anyway. That's why i am not using this foundation anymore (i switched to a mineral powder foundation).

It has matte finish and wont make your face too oily. The texture is smooth and it feels light while giving a decent cover.