Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation
Chanel 20 Beige & Bourjois 53 Light BeigeBourjois Healthy Balance Powder Shades

3.8

AQUA (WATER), CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE,ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, ZINC PCA,SILICA, IRON OXIDES (CI77492), ERYTHRITOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, IRON OXIDES (CI77491),CHLORPHENESIN, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI77499), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ALCOHOL DENAT., LAUROYL LYSINE, DISODIUM EDTA,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS (CI77288), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI77742), POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, HOMARINE HCL, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM(COTTON) FLOWER EXTRACT, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, DIMETHICONE/METHICONE COPOLYMER.

on 12/3/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Had this for 6 months and used it on off

My most trusted liquid foundation for the past few years has been the regular healthy mix. I was travelling and forgot a foundation so picked this up knowing at least it might have a similar colour match, with it basically does (52, not EXACTLY the same tone as 52 in other formulations but respectable).

This one has, to me, a more matte, makeupy look. I have do say I don't really like it although its decent and if I mix it with a liquid highlight (have tons of it) I like it better

Also the bottle leaked which is rare for me, defo compared to other bourjois products that have great packaging.

The finish is just not as good as the healthy mix but its a decent product. Wouldn't get it again but I can see others really liking it depending on your skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the WORST foundation I have ever tried! It dries so quickly that you can´t even blend it properly. It smells horrible, and the worst part - it dries out my skin like nothing else. After a few days using this I noticed big, dry patches around my face. I have never struggled with this before, my skin was literally peeling off. Awful ...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This was the second foundation i ever bought, i picked it without even knowing what finish and coverage i was looking for or what my skin type was. It is still my favorite (although i have only tried a few drugstore alternatives, which disappointed me).

I bought the lightest shade (51) - it is very light and yellowish, which was a perfect match for me (i am pale with warm undertones).

The finish is matte, you don't have to set it if you don't want to - it dries completely matte. It didn't look cakey on me. It is high coverage, and covers redness as good as a concealer. When i wore it, i usually just added another layer where i needed more coverage (redness around my nose), and didn't use a concealer at all.

The staying power is also great, it lasted on my oily skin almost all day without wearing any primer or setting powder. I had to reapply only on days when i was blowing my nose a lot.
I would recommend this foundation to someone with oily/combination skin looking for a matte finish and high coverage. I don't know how it would look on dry skin.

The only negative thing i have to say is that it clogged my pores. But i think it would have happened with any other liquid foundation, because they all contain silicones, and i am very very prone to blackheads anyway. That's why i am not using this foundation anymore (i switched to a mineral powder foundation).

It has matte finish and wont make your face too oily. The texture is smooth and it feels light while giving a decent cover.

on 8/24/2016 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a game changer! So glad I took a chance on this foundation. I loved it so much I bought it in two lighter shades because fall is coming up and I can't find it at every shoppers drug mart location. It's roughly $29 which is significantly less than my HG foundation; Guerlain Lingerie De Peau Liquid Foundation at a whopping $70 Canadian. This actually does what it says, covers redness, dark circles and pores. It lasts all day too which is a hard task because I have a fairly oily t-zone and live in a humid province. Coverage is medium and I don't find the fragrance to be harsh on my nose or sensitive skin b, I use a primer, apply this foundation, follow with a setting spray and I am all set for nearly 12 hours. The only con to this foundation is that the colour deepens and turns a tiny bit orange throughout the day but it works on my skin perfectly, I chose a lighter shade to combat this problem and it's wonderful. Can't say enough about this, in my opinion it's better than most high end foundations and I'm glad to have found it. Saves money in my pocket and the foundation seems to offer skin benefits as well! New HG foundation.

Looked a bit orange on my skin. Had to reapply every 5 hours, because my cheeks turned very rosy. Made dry patches on my cheek look worse.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I thought this would be a great foundation but i was wrong.
I have combo skin and a yellow undertone, have sad 52 but still looks orange on my skin. It also dries to fast leaving it patchy with a cakey feeling, while the foundation didnt stay on my skin at all.
Not the best foundation.

Okay this is THE BEST FOUNDATION FOR 15€
I ve been using this for 3 years.I repurchase this every 3 months and I use 52 vanilla shade.
Coverage is medium(buildable) but i don't even wanna cover blemishes with this(i use HM concealer) . I feel like this cures my blemishes and clean my skin YES!!!!!!! THIS IS LIKE A TREATMENT FOUNDATION TO ME. My skin looks better when i use this everyday.
Love love loveeeeee

on 4/13/2016 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Thought this product was great when I bought it but after a few uses I felt like it got thinner and there was less coverage than I'd have liked there to have been.

I think if you're prone to break outs it is great, purely because of the little coverage but if you really want to build on this foundation you'd have to use quite a lot of it! However, for the price of it, it isn't bad at all, just not what I'd consider 'perfect' ;)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am never normally a fan of liquid foundations but this is fantastic! A little goes a long way, great colouring and great coverage. I have oily/combination skin. normally, liquid foundations make my skin look cakey. This sets almost like a powder on my skin and I hardly need any product to set it. It covers redness and dark circles so no need for concealer! :)