Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery

4.3

really great consistency, amazing pigmentation (only needed one dip in the product to coat my whole lips), nice shade, the only problem is incredibly minor (slight transfer), and obviously if you eat oily or wet food it will come off but thats a given. i love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this color and it lasts a while too!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this lipstick from my Sephora 500pt perk reward. I'm not a big fan of red shades because they don't look too good on my skin tone. For reference, I'm NC40/42. This color is absolutely gorgeous! It has a mousse-like consistency and is very opaque. It's very pigmented - I did not have to dip the applicator back in the tube. Usually, matte lipsticks tend to be very uncomfortable but this one is very lightweight, you hardly feel it on. As far as longevity? I did not have to touch up at all throughout the day even after eating soup for lunch. It lasted a good 12 hrs and no cracking whatsoever! I am very impressed. I definitely recommend :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best red lipstick ever. The formula is a mousse-like consistency. To avoid getting this on my teeth I just hold my mouth open until it dries down (which takes around one minute as long as you don't use too much.) It smells like buttercream frosting. The doe foot applicator is the perfect size and shape. The shade is a perfect neutral deep red. One layer and the color is perfectly opaque. The finish is completely matte but it doesn't feel too drying on the lips.

As far as lasting power goes, I only need to reapply this once during the day. I had a greasy breakfast sandwich and an energy drink for breakfast, and devoured a bagel with cream cheese at lunch, before needing to touch up. Even then hardly any lipstick had worn off my lips. This isn't 100% transfer proof but in comparison to the damage that would be done by a regular lipstick formula, it's nothing. I can actually kiss my boyfriend with this on without him looking like a clown afterwards.

The only con I can think of is that the price is $23. That's more than I'd typically spend on a lip product, especially a red (which I generally don't wear that often.) However, given the performance of this lipstick I'd buy it again. It's encouraging me to wear red lips more often than once in a blue moon!

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick truly does stay on all day. Goes on wet and feels weightless. Highly pigmented and provides long coverage. When dried, its a matte finish and stays on even when eating and drinking. I have not had any issues with having to reapply but i do put a gloss and chapstick on top of it for a shine so it does not look dried out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product but I don't and I've had it for a week. While I truly adore this blue-red and have looked everywhere for this kind of shade in something long-lasting, I was deeply disappointed that the product transfers when I eat or drink anything. Even the Revlon and L'Oréal long wear liquid lipsticks work better than this. I will try to return this lipstick as I cannot justify keeping it and go with the Kat von D Outlaw, which was my 2nd choice and also as per hellaquinn's recommendation.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought a mini set from sephora that included this color. it's a flattering red on my nc40 tan skin. not bright but it's not deep either. Pretty true red.

I wore this for 2 different Thanksgiving dinners and looked beautiful at the end of the night, full on color and fading a tiny bit in the very corners.

I really enjoy the formula of these. They're not watery but still more liquid then mouse-y. Dries matte.

I wear a light balm underneath and I don't find them uncomfortable and I have dry lips. starts to feel a little drying (not uncomfortable) after about 5-6 hours. WHICH IS AWESOME!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

For me, red lips are a new territory. I've only ever owned one red lipstick before and that was from the brand NYC. I heard about the Stila Stay All Day liquid lipsticks and knew I wanted to try them, but wasn't sure which shade to choose. The only ones that stood out to me were Firey and Patina. I chose Firey over Patina because I already have a lipstick that looks identical in color to Patina. This product was $23 at Ulta.

This liquid lipstick comes in a clear plastic tube with a black cap. Comes with a standard doe-foot applicator. This stuff is PIGMENTED AF. You need barely any at all for a completely opaque finish. The color is a deep matte red. It's not bright fire engine red but not super vampy red. It's the perfect in between. I have to use a lip liner when applying it but you might not have to if you can work with liquid lipsticks/vivid colors like a boss.

Formula wise... it applies wet and dries down to a matte finish. For me, when it dries (it does so very quickly) it's not uncomfortable at all. It lasts all day... I have to slightly touch up after eating something greasy or something like ice cream. But it stays on through drinking, snacking, and kissing amazingly well. This liquid lipstick contains beneficial ingredients such as avocado oil and vitamin e.

In my opinion, the best part is the scent. It smells like buttercream frosting but has no lingering taste (I wouldn't mind if it did!)

If you are looking for that perfect red that would suit practically any skin tone, then I HIGHLY recommend this one. Red lips can be so hard to maintain but this makes them as effortless as possible.

This does what it says, it stays all day. It lasted throughout a ceremony, a gallery opening, photos in the heat, copious amounts of wine, eating and talking. I thought it would disappear at the center of my lips after all that but when I went to the powder room to touch after about 5 hours it was still as red as when I applied it! And for my skin tone (olive/medium/yellow) this shade was perfect. I tend to avoid red lipsticks but this one actually looked good.

Hair: Other, Other, Medium

THIS STUFF STAYS ALL DAY! I touched up once in over 12 hours! Absolutely love!

Popular Lipsticks