Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiery

4.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the only red lipstick I own and I adore it. I use it paired w/ the Jordana Easy Lip Liner in Sedona Red for the perfect combo. This liquid lipstick is a true, deep matte red... not particularly blue-based or oranged-based. The best thing about it is that it really does last on the lips. It's not completely transfer-proof. When I drink something it gets on the straw, etc. But that doesn't seem to matter. I can put this on in the morning, eat and drink during lunch, and it still looks good without needing a touch-up. I'll take the fact that it's not transfer-proof because this formula isn't drying. The doe-foot applicator is great. I'm also a HUGE fan of the buttercream scent. The only thing I don't like about this lipstick is the price ($24). I could definitely see myself repurchasing though. Stila started off cruelty-free. Several years ago they started testing their products on animals as required by law (to sell in China) but recently (this year I believe) they pulled out of the Chinese market and are once again 100% cruelty-free (I get to try their new Magnificent Metals liquid eyeshadows!)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

After 12 years of searching, I have found my HG red lipstick.
This glides on effortlessly (something that not many matte liquid lipsticks will do), lasts for. Ever. And, best of all, feels almost like it's not on my lips at all.
It's just amazing. I will repurchase until it gets discontinued.

I have become obsessed with liquid lipsticks....especially in the color red. This color does stay all day but it is straight up pink on me. I don't think this is stilas issue as much as it is mine. I just cannot find a red that stays red on my lips. My lips are naturally pigmented so it is almost like I have to fight against my natural color.....that being said this product is good. The color is very pigmented and does stay put for a long time. I find the best way to apply is to remove 75% of the product from the applicator otherwise it is too messy and sloppy.

really great consistency, amazing pigmentation (only needed one dip in the product to coat my whole lips), nice shade, the only problem is incredibly minor (slight transfer), and obviously if you eat oily or wet food it will come off but thats a given. i love it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this color and it lasts a while too!!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I got this lipstick from my Sephora 500pt perk reward. I'm not a big fan of red shades because they don't look too good on my skin tone. For reference, I'm NC40/42. This color is absolutely gorgeous! It has a mousse-like consistency and is very opaque. It's very pigmented - I did not have to dip the applicator back in the tube. Usually, matte lipsticks tend to be very uncomfortable but this one is very lightweight, you hardly feel it on. As far as longevity? I did not have to touch up at all throughout the day even after eating soup for lunch. It lasted a good 12 hrs and no cracking whatsoever! I am very impressed. I definitely recommend :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best red lipstick ever. The formula is a mousse-like consistency. To avoid getting this on my teeth I just hold my mouth open until it dries down (which takes around one minute as long as you don't use too much.) It smells like buttercream frosting. The doe foot applicator is the perfect size and shape. The shade is a perfect neutral deep red. One layer and the color is perfectly opaque. The finish is completely matte but it doesn't feel too drying on the lips.

As far as lasting power goes, I only need to reapply this once during the day. I had a greasy breakfast sandwich and an energy drink for breakfast, and devoured a bagel with cream cheese at lunch, before needing to touch up. Even then hardly any lipstick had worn off my lips. This isn't 100% transfer proof but in comparison to the damage that would be done by a regular lipstick formula, it's nothing. I can actually kiss my boyfriend with this on without him looking like a clown afterwards.

The only con I can think of is that the price is $23. That's more than I'd typically spend on a lip product, especially a red (which I generally don't wear that often.) However, given the performance of this lipstick I'd buy it again. It's encouraging me to wear red lips more often than once in a blue moon!

Stila's Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick truly does stay on all day. Goes on wet and feels weightless. Highly pigmented and provides long coverage. When dried, its a matte finish and stays on even when eating and drinking. I have not had any issues with having to reapply but i do put a gloss and chapstick on top of it for a shine so it does not look dried out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this product but I don't and I've had it for a week. While I truly adore this blue-red and have looked everywhere for this kind of shade in something long-lasting, I was deeply disappointed that the product transfers when I eat or drink anything. Even the Revlon and L'Oréal long wear liquid lipsticks work better than this. I will try to return this lipstick as I cannot justify keeping it and go with the Kat von D Outlaw, which was my 2nd choice and also as per hellaquinn's recommendation.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I bought a mini set from sephora that included this color. it's a flattering red on my nc40 tan skin. not bright but it's not deep either. Pretty true red.

I wore this for 2 different Thanksgiving dinners and looked beautiful at the end of the night, full on color and fading a tiny bit in the very corners.

I really enjoy the formula of these. They're not watery but still more liquid then mouse-y. Dries matte.

I wear a light balm underneath and I don't find them uncomfortable and I have dry lips. starts to feel a little drying (not uncomfortable) after about 5-6 hours. WHICH IS AWESOME!