Jordana Fabubrow Taupe

Jordana Fabubrow Taupe

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

This is the best textured brow pencil I have found. Hard but pigmented and not too waxy, color goes on evenly, and it's easy to correct a mistake. I love everything but the color. It says taupe. and to many, this is taupe, but to me taupe is far more ashy. Taupe should be a light-medium grey-brown. This is just a typical warm taupe that a hundred other brands have. I'm not thrilled about the comb on it either, I prefer a spoolie comb, but I could deal with that as I have so many spoolieIf lying around. If you don't mind a warm red-based taupe, then this pencil is awesome. Unfortunately, though I love everything else, the color breaks this product for me.

on 11/12/2016 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I purchased the shade 01 taupe and it is perfect for giving me a natural, soft looking brow. It's the perfect color for me when I have lighter hair.
Although the Jordana pencil is called taupe it's more so a neutral light brown though the color can be built up.
It is nicely pigmented and inexpensive and I will continue to use this as long as it's available. It's great.

on 3/21/2016 5:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a really nice brow pencil for anyone with blonde or light brown hair. It's very good for the price. Also, there's a brush on the lid which is always a bonus.

on 10/21/2015 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Anatasia Brow Wiz in Caramel is my go-to brow pencil but I've been enjoying this one. The pencil is soft but has great pigmentation. My only complaint is the lack of staying power but for the price, I can't complain.

on 8/24/2015 5:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a soft, non-waxy brow pencil with a small brush (not swirly) attached to the cap. It is a long pencil so should last well even with regular sharpening. Although I purchased the Light Taupe shade it is more of a dark taupe color. Much darker than the Beautique brand of Taupe I purchased at Sallys. Both are made in Germany which seems to do a nice job on brow pencils. Fortunately, it does not look as dark on brows as it appears in the pencil. I would repurchase if it were a lighter color.

on 8/13/2015 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

A great and inexpensive eyebrow pencil! I picked this up on a whim from Walgreens, for I believe around $3. I was very pleasantly surprised and have been using it for about 2 months. The pencil a good blend of waxy and creamy, it holds hair in place and deposits color easily. The only thing I don't like about this pencil is I wouldn't call it a true taupe. I has yellow undertones, not gray like I was hoping for. It looks fine and I still use it daily, but once this runs out I will continue my quest for a true ashy eyebrow pencil.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The taupe color is outstanding in color, texture, and performance. HIGHLY recommend due to it having superior quality like that of over priced department store brands!

Color is a true neutral mid toned taupe similar to the Rimmel Hazel brow pencil. Maybe a little bit lighter but close.

I was told Milani and Jordana were manufactured by the same company, so quality is definitely there.

on 7/14/2014 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Overall rating: 4.7 :) Haha.
Price- 2.99 at Walgreens! Super cheap.
Packaging- Cant complain, dont bother me.
Repurchase? Yes!
Alright I first purchased this in Medium Brown which has a slight reddish undertone which worked for me when I had virgin dark brown hair with reddish undertones, its a smooth pencil you have to sharpen but that doesn't bother me. Its not too waxy but its not hard either, its the perfect consistency. The most amazing is how long it lasts! It lasts all day and I have very oily skin and also it colors areas that dont have hair. Which is amazing when I over tweeze and have a lot of sparse places that I pencil in and it looks great. It doesnt look "natural" but i mean it IS a pencil not a powder but I really dont mind that. I go from over tweezed, sparse, light black eyebrows to dark brown perfect arched eyebrows! The change is incredible. I sharpen maybe ever 4-5 uses, to get a nice point so I can shape my eyebrows before I fill in.
Then I lighten my hair to a caramel brownish blonde color and this color looked too fake and the reddish undertone to it didnt look well so I just use it as a lip liner for my nudes and it works and then I quickly purchased taupe. The downside is theres only three colors but if you fit in those three you should totally try it! You get a lot of product! Also it comes with a brush on the top which is SUPER helpful! I have gone swimming in this and has stayed pretty well! I have to say it stays better where it sticks to your skin and fades faster where its on your hairs. Giving it a 4 star, 4.7 rating because there isnt alot of color choices.

Edit: this truly gives me amazing natural or dramatic brows. This is the only pencil I would ever buy again for my eyebrows! I've been getting constant eyebrow compliments because of this truly remarkable pencil. Jordana, never ever discontinue this! I can't believe more people don't know about this, worth the price and more. 💯

on 2/26/2014 9:54:00 PM

I use this every day, and have no desire to upgrade to a more high-end product. The taupe color matches my dirty blonde hair and eyebrows nicely, and I always use the little brush that comes on the end to smooth out the product after I've filled in my eyebrows. The only complaint I have is the lasting power, as some has worn off by the end of the day. I think I paid 2 dollars for it at Walgreens. Good deal!

on 7/28/2013 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Although I love and use Jordana's Brow Powder Duo (check out my review) in light, the pencil in Taupe was too dark for my dark blonde brows.
The pencil had a good consistency, firm and not too waxy and the brush on the cap is a plus, also staying power was good.
Jordana pencil in Taupe is worth a try for light brown brows. There's also two other darker shades for dark brown to black.

Popular Brows Products