69%
package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

This is a very pale sheer lavender.It takes quite a few coats for the lavender to show. I usually only do one or two.It does give your nails a beautiful shiny look that is quite lovely.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairGrey, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

4 years ago

If you're like me and can't pull off sheer pale pinks because they look too weird next to your yellow toned skin, this might be your holy grail neutral too! It's an extremely pale, sheer lavender in a jelly finish. One coat makes nails look healthy and vibrant, and two makes them look classically sophisticated in a french manicure kind of way. I'm on my second bottle, soon to be third. I will always repurchase!

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

Care to Danse? is a soft, delicate colour that is perfect for spring. It's a bit lighter than your typical lilac, and the formula is quite sheer. Being lilac, it is more pink toned than blue. That being said, it will require multiple coats if you want a more visible colour; one coat will be enough to add some colour to your nails. It dries quickly, even faster if you're using dry drops. I'll definitely pick another bottle of this up when I'm out!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

5 years ago

BEAUTIFUL and clean color. I gave it a four due to the streakiness but I adore the look of this polish with three coats. Like another reviewer said, you almost look like you have a French manicure without the trouble....I will def buy it again. Classy and clean and neutral!

About reviewer (121 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

HairBlond

6 years ago

Care to Danse is my HG light pink color. I tried Bubble Bath, Mimosas for Mr. and Mrs. and a few other OPI sheers/nudes, but this is the one - it applies better and looks the best! It's a very light lavender in the bottle, but its the perfect light pink shade on me. I apply it in two coats if I want to see VNL or three if I don't. It may look a little streaky when you first paint it on but it self levels with a top coat. It is so sheer that mistakes aren't obvious so I can slap on a few coats of this and it still looks great. Seriously cannot say enough good things about this color, I use it all the time and will definitely buy back-ups!!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

http://img.makeupalley.com/5/1/2/2/2526926.JPG I am in absolute love with this color!! .gives my nails a great polished look. Hides any yellow ness from painting nails so much and leaves them clean. I get many compliments using this color. I uploaded a picture of how it looks on my nails. They even look longer. I've tried all the colors from this collection and because of my skin tone they don't look as nice but care to danse is my all time favorite now it's the perfect color for my skin.. <3 will buy more definitely!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Other

EyesBrown

6 years ago

OPI's Care To Danse is one of my absolute favorite nail polish! If I was forced wear just one color for the rest of my life (what a demented world that would be!), it would be CTD. It's a whitish lavender, which I love because unlike whitish pinks, this is incredibly flattering with my skin tone. The best part about this polish is that it's so sheer that you can build up the opacity. One coat gives your nails a very subtle, very natural polished look. Two or three coats is usually what I go for, but if I'm craving to see that lavender look, I go for four. It's amazing how OPI never fails me.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

7 years ago

Love this polish. Perfect everyday color. It is as everyone else has described: sheer, pale lilac/lavender. As much as I like Essie's Ballet Slippers, it got boring wearing it for weeks at a time. The sheerness of this polish gives you that clean and fresh French Manicure look. This is my new go to polish.

About reviewer (465 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 years ago

I LOVE THIS POLISH. I am a bank teller and I HAVE to have my nails done, people are always looking at them. Well, ladies the search is over, this is my favorite nude! I have forever been on the search for the perfect nude pink color and never found one that looked great. I've tried every single sheer pink color by OPI, even the infamous Bubble Bath. None looked as good on me as they did on other people and GIRLS I figured out why when I slapped this gem of a polish on my nails. I have a yellow undertone and therefore sheer pinks just don't look quite pink on me. This polish is lilac and it compliments my yellow undertones perfectly since they are opposite colors! I totally recommend this to any of you yellow undertone gals out there! If you have pink tones though, Bubble Bath is the one for you (:

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

7 years ago

Simply can't get enough of this nail polish! I wore this color yesterday for Easter and i got so many compliments. The color is very dainty and vibrant and goes very well with neutral and other pastel colors. What i love most is that the color lasts for a long time with out chipping or looking dull. Together with OPI clear protector gives you a great manicure.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure