L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Color 320 Marvelous

L'Oreal Color Riche Nail Color 320 Marvelous

4.9

on 7/17/2017 9:39:00 AM

This is the best color of nail polish ever. I don't see any mauve or pink in it. All I see is a perfect natural color. Very very flattering. What I like best about the color is that it goes with anything. I can wear red, purple, pink, or any other color, and it won't clash. I have been wearing it for years. I love to change up my other makeup colors, but this is the only nail color I wear. I get lots of compliments on it. I have looked at other brands and have found nothing comparable. I have been having a bit of trouble finding it lately. Don't see it at the Walmart or the drug store. What's up with that? You keep making this, L'Oreal. I can't find anything better!!

This color is perfect in every way! It's a very nice dusty rose nude, it goes on smoothly and two coats does the job! I've really been loving Loreal nail polishes lately, they're nicely priced and have a great variety of colors and are well pigmented, I love especially the nudes and cool tones, they're awesome! Well done Loreal!

on 11/6/2014 11:41:00 AM

Love, Love, Love. Its more of a nude than a mauve. Perfect for everyday.

Staying power is amazing!

on 1/20/2014 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a beautiful, rich warm cocoa color with just a hint of pink. I love how beautiful this color looks against my skin. It's a pretty addition to your collection.

on 8/21/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This nail polish goes on a nude pink and I love it,
the formula is not thin and it's easy to apply compared to Essie polishes
Dries with a slight sheen like you applied a top coat and it kind of feels that way cause this stuff has great staying power to boot

on 4/17/2012 12:15:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Can't believe there aren't more reviews for this outstanding product! I typically don't polish my nails as I have some motor control issues in my dominant hand that make it a frustrating experience for me. However, I couldn't resist the absolutely beautiful color. Hard to describe, but I did take it up and down the beauty aisle and didn't find another to match it. It looks perfect on my fair/pinkish hands, which is hard to accomplish for a pink/mauve color. Best of all, this covered opaquely in one coat, wasn't streaky at all, and the brush was great. Honestly, my nails look almost professional. Staying power is great...I have only a few tiny chips on Day 3, and only because I made a rookie error of working in the garden on Day 2. This stuff has renewed my love for nail polish! I'm back to the drugstore immediately to buy more colors in this wonderful formulation!

on 4/1/2012 5:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This color is more like a nude rather than a mauve. A very light almost
beige pink nude color. Very pretty but nothing like the name.
The name makes me think of warm pink.
A flat almost matte color with a sleek shine but not sparkly.
Perfect for simple every day conservative working environments.

Staying power is great. It lasted four days and then a bit of wear
on the tips but no chips or flakes at all. Lovely quality.

The brush with this bottle is perfect. It goes on smooth and clean.
No drops or runs. It is like they designed a polish that is thick
enough to stay put but not clump or or bump. Drys faster than I
expected and drys flat. I plan to check out some of the other
colors. Looking at Tangerine Crush and Versallies Romance.
My new lemmings.