L'Oreal color rich nail color 340 spice things up

L'Oreal color rich nail color 340 spice things up

on 1/14/2017 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have had this deep rose pink color since 2012 - i love it. The formula is great - one good coat could easily pass. Not streaky at all - i have several L'oreal nail polishes- all great formulas. This rose pink is one of the only pinks that compliment my yellow/warm skintone, which is why its my fav. and only pink polish i own. Only downside is the polish gets thick as it ages- i just applied mine today and its abit thick. However, ive had it since 2012- so its about due for a fresh bottle. Definately will repurchase if i can find it!

on 5/28/2015 8:57:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

One of my favourite go to polish colours. I feel like it works in any season, but I like it especially for the spring or fall. it's a beautiful dark rose colour and is highly pigmented, only needing 2 coats max. It has an even application and lasts quite a few days without chipping. I get so many compliments on my nails when I wear this colour, it's definitely a staple!

on 2/16/2014 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Great product, great color.

L'oreal polishes are some of my favorite. The polish goes on smoothly - no premature tackiness to cause 'pulls' in the polish; thick enough to give a good coat and thin enough to dry within a few minutes.

This is a great color. It's a beautiful dark rose color - rosey with a bit of red, but muted for a nice understated look.

Two coats more than does it for a good color, and dries quick with no tackiness.

I don't know why, but I love the shape of the bottle too. All of my L'oreal polishes look like little decorations on my shelf :o)

on 6/23/2012 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I absolutely love this nail colour, it has become my new HG! I normally wear very dark burgundy and plum shades but I felt like switching it up for summer and bought this polish for my toes and it is simply perfect. Spice things Up is a gorgeous dusky rose/light plum shade that is warmer than most shades in its colour family, so it really flatters my skin tone, and I think most skin tones as well. I like the polish formula as well, and the elegant square bottle. Definitely a favourite, I even got shellac put on my fingernails in a matching colour!

on 4/1/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Great color
Great lasting power
(lasted 5 days without a chip. Seriously, and I do dishes without gloves, and wash my hands more than the normal)
This is one of the best nail polishes I have found for the price.
Shockingly great.
It does not clump and goes on smoothly. I love that just two coats
can cover beautifully. My daughter picked this up for me and
at first I was thinking, it is not going to be like my Opi but wow was
I happy to find it works great.

The shade Spice me up is a great dupe for Main-iac Mauve.
But far cheaper.