NYX Retractable Eye Liner (All)

NYX Retractable Eye Liner (All)
Retractable Eye Liner (All)Retractable Eye Liner (All)Retractable Eye Liner (All)Retractable Eye Liner (All)Retractable Eye Liner (All)

3.7

on 12/21/2016 10:08:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The only good thing for this eyeliner is the packaging, no need sharpening, just twist up. But don't twist it up too much thou' it's easily broken/snapped.
the texture is creamy and soft, but it makes me difficult to get a thin line.
After apply for 20-30 minutes, it's started to smudge and dang! i have panda eyes... ugh!
i think it's a waterproof one, because it's not pretty easy for me to remove the panda eyes with tap water.

If you like to apply for smoky eyes look, maybe this is the eyeliner you're looking for.

on 11/25/2016 9:28:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not the greatest ever. I like it because I like how it smudges for smokier looks but it's to soft for any real defined lines. It's not waterproof at all though since it collects bad in the corners of your eyes.

on 10/18/2016 11:55:00 PM

When Jane decided to rebrand and my go-to undereye liner in Rose Gold was no longer available, I tried this liner in "Silky Cashmere" and found it to be an excellent replacement. The shade is a rosy/pinky nude/taupe with a bit of shimmer/metallic. The color is subtle enough for daytime wear but still makes a noticeable and lovely difference. Great pigmentation.

The formula is creamy but not overly soft, glides on smoothly and smudges/blends easily right after application. Fine tip and twist up mechanism makes application a breeze. It lasts all day (12+ hours) without bleeding, fading or smearing. This eyeliner is also billed as waterproof and while the staying power is quite good, it doesn't absolutely necessitate using an eye makeup remover.

Recomend it!

on 8/17/2016 3:09:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love the color, but I do not like the formula of this eyeliner. It is very hard and impossible to smudge. I do agree that it is waterproof on the top line, but not in the water line. It is actually too hard to use in my water line and irritates my eyes.

on 4/21/2016 10:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I don't understand the lukewarm reviews of this eyeliner because it's one of the best I've ever used. I have it in Brown which is a dark brown. It goes on very easily with no dragging of the skin and with a nice fine line. I like it easily as much as MAC eye pencil and will definitely repurchase.

on 3/18/2016 3:35:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have the white (which I like) and the navy (which is truly awful). The navy color does not last and smears almost immediately upon application. Not sure if the wear is different from one color to the next but I don't recommend the navy at all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have this in the deep blue color. Nicely pigmented, I liked the packaging. But after about four or so hours of wear (maybe less) it started flaking.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

These are my favorite pencil liners in the whole world. The colors are exactly the color they say they'll be and the mechanical style is great. I have both white and black and use them for my waterline, black on top white on bottom, and they apply beautifully and stay on for hours. The white obviously fades more than darker colors would but it still gets good wear before touch ups are needed. The pencils are super soft and one swipe gives great pay off so when you're using on your waterline you don't irritate your eyes. For the price these are unbeatable.

on 1/8/2016 5:28:00 PM

I like how you don't have to sharpen it and the package is the same color as the product inside, but it doesn't draw in the water line whatsoever. I haven't tried this in black but I have 4 different colors that I expected more out of. It's pretty on the bottom lash line or maybe to use as an eye shadow base but doesn't last that long on me because I have oily eye lids. Overall I don't reach for them much. 👎🏻

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the "White" liner, which was, unfortunately, terrible.

It applied crumble-y although it was pretty opaque. It absolutely did not want to stay on my waterline either. My search continues...