3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 days ago

I love this eyeliner, and have purchased several times. My favorite shade is Deep Blue. Waterproof, lasting, creamy enough to be easy to apply, cruelty-free ( mandatory with anything I purchase), and economical. Love it!

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

A good no-frills, low-maintenance eyeliner. Less pigmented than I would like -- it takes a couple passes to get the color to show up -- but that could have everything to do with the fact that I bought Gray. This product glides on easily and doesn't tug on the eyelid, and I never experienced much transfer throughout the day. While it didn't exactly impress me, I have to respect a utilitarian eyeliner, especially one in a nice slate gray shade. I would only recommend this if you like natural makeup, as it's not suited to sharp or graphic liner looks.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

a year ago

I recently pulled this eye liner out of my stash when I was in a hurry and it performs very well on the upper waterline. Most products transfer on me some of the time and this can a bit but for the most part it stays put. The best thing though is how creamy it is...it's soo easy to apply and my eyes don't water. I can't remember buying it so I've had it awhile and it's like brand new. I use the black.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

2 years ago

UPDATED REVIEW I gave this 5 stars at first. Great formula & pigment - creamy and blendable. Quality itself is fine. But the amount of liner in here is VERY little. You'd think it would be alot, as the pencil is standard size, but inside there's much less formula than the packaging makes it seem since it's retractable. In this way they can get away with hiding how much is really inside the pencil. I used this for a month and it's gone. I do wear liner every day, but not heavy at all. I only line the outer corner of my eye. All my other lines last 3 -4 months if not longer. How did this get used up so fast? What a ripoff, I'm sticking with Rimmel.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2 years ago

The colour payoff, and the color choices are not bad. Packaging is also really handy, I'm a big fan of retractable auto eyeliners because I'm really lazy about constantly sharpening pencil eyeliners. I've also had a close encounter of almost poking my eyeball with a sharp side of a pencil liner (so never again). My makeup style is natural, therefore I used this (the brown one) to tight line my eyes, and also draw line at the ends, to elongate it. This eyeliner sucks, not only did it give me panda eyes, it disappeared as well. I'm trying to make use of the money so I'm trying to use all of it-- but I don't know, panda eyes? Mm-- no.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

2 years ago

This isn't a terrible product. The pencil part is creamy, and I like that it's a retractable pencil, so you don't need to sharpen it. However, the tip breaks easily when you use it. Also, since the tip is so small, it's hard to get the eyeliner to glide onto your lid without tugging. I've used this product for weeks, and I still haven't managed to get it to go on without tugging and smudging. The Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl eyeliner goes on far more smoothly. However, the NYX eyeliner is more smudge-proof than the Scandaleyes, and the packaging of the NYX pencil is definitely better. Overall, it's OK. The price is pretty low and the packaging is convenient, but I don't like it enough to repurchase.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Olive

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Omg what a great product! I have tried lots of different liners for the waterline and it just never worked well. You have to press too hard and go back and forth too many times to get enough color, on and on. Sometimes they are too soft and it ends up in your lashes. Not so with this NYX silver color retractable liner! Smooth application, just the right amount of pigment with one or two swipes, and the color is gorgeous! This can't get any better!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair

HairSilver

EyesHazel

3 years ago

The only good thing for this eyeliner is the packaging, no need sharpening, just twist up. But don't twist it up too much thou' it's easily broken/snapped. the texture is creamy and soft, but it makes me difficult to get a thin line. After apply for 20-30 minutes, it's started to smudge and dang! i have panda eyes... ugh! i think it's a waterproof one, because it's not pretty easy for me to remove the panda eyes with tap water. If you like to apply for smoky eyes look, maybe this is the eyeliner you're looking for.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Not the greatest ever. I like it because I like how it smudges for smokier looks but it's to soft for any real defined lines. It's not waterproof at all though since it collects bad in the corners of your eyes.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

3 years ago

When Jane decided to rebrand and my go-to undereye liner in Rose Gold was no longer available, I tried this liner in "Silky Cashmere" and found it to be an excellent replacement. The shade is a rosy/pinky nude/taupe with a bit of shimmer/metallic. The color is subtle enough for daytime wear but still makes a noticeable and lovely difference. Great pigmentation. The formula is creamy but not overly soft, glides on smoothly and smudges/blends easily right after application. Fine tip and twist up mechanism makes application a breeze. It lasts all day (12+ hours) without bleeding, fading or smearing. This eyeliner is also billed as waterproof and while the staying power is quite good, it doesn't absolutely necessitate using an eye makeup remover. Recomend it!

About reviewer (691 reviews)

Age30-35