Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Silver Sweep
SHID - Silver SweepInsta-Dri in Silver Sweep

3.8

I got like. --- not to mention my freaking nail polish remover dilemma! :0 :( nice silver like color! - metallic! --- new love! - feel fancy n rugged ! - kinda like old train slick! :0 :/. :). :x - :0. But really feminine!------ I put matte n voila ! -!! Looks like chalkboard nails without the hype n cost! :) yay! A pair with blue chrome for a perfect pair :)--- !!! So glad i put this better then that cheaply looking Violet Flicker :0 :x sorry. No offense! --- I know ppl will not like it ! - the bottle is so nice! :)- but gets runny! :0 n watery! All! - aw!!!--- get this :)-

If I throw away one nail polish off of my collection, this would be the one.

This does not last at all.. I have no idea how this get such a positive review. It starts chip and it also get dents? or grooves really easily after it dries up.

Even though the color is pretty, it wears off after 1-2hours of wear. yes 1-2 hours..

I even tried to save this nail polish by applying some other nail polish underneath with the idea of worn down look? because it chips so easily. but even that does not work as it chips off with the nail polish underneath.

I normally get 3-4 days wear with other nail polishes such as Essie and China glaze but I never managed to get a wear longer than several hours even with top coat and base coat.

It has a pretty color for sure and the application is pretty easy so it's a shame that it does not last.

on 5/25/2013 2:58:00 AM

I love this nail polish. I don't have it in silver but I have a bunch of pinks and reds. Very pigmented. I normally only need 1 coat and I don't even need to use a top coat with it. Also the brush is designed differently then other nail polishes I've seen. I've noticed I don't have to dip into the polish as much to get the color because the way it's designed. This is by far my favorite polish.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is probably my favourite nail polish ever. It's super easy to apply, dries faster than anything else I've tried, and stays on very well for one that dries so quickly. It's also comes off easily with nail polish remover, which some polishes don't. Not only that, the colour is perfect. I'm not a fan of the other Insta-dri colours, but Silver Sweep is the most amazing silver. It's not too sparkly or shiny, it kind of looks like tin foil.

on 11/12/2012 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Surprisingly, this nail polish worked out well for me. I always seem to have problems related to drying. I was initially skeptical of the insta-dri claims but they proved to be true. This polish is opaque with just one coat and drys in no time. I own several colors from this brand and I love them all. The only problem i have with these is that they aren't shiny enough. They dry very matte and boring and I have to use a heavy top coat to add luster which increases total drying time. Overall, these polishes are quite nice. Not too expensive and they live up to their claims. I will definitely re purchase.

It looks like tin foil on the nail. Covers opaque in one coat. I bought it mostly for nail stamping which it does really well.