Physiogel - Shower Cream

3.3

First tried this product when I received a sample
Used it on the face when I ran out of face cleanser and it worked well too.
It was really gentle on the skin. After cleansing, skin feels clean without the squeaky clean feeling, and without tightness.
My go-to product especially when skin acts up.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

i expect this product would heal my uneven scar on my back or reduce it at least. there are bad back acne scar along the bra lines (i know its gross), my skin is not perfect.
im picky abt shower gel cz smtimes they made my back skin break out with whiteheads, thus im so annoyed to scratch it and made scar on it! geezzz.. my bad!
such a promising DMS ingredient but it does nothing aside from cleanse my body. and its pricey for a product that doesnt work.
but this doesnt make the scar worse though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Physiogel Shower Cream is a very good option for sensitive skin in need of a gentle cleanser with extra-mild detergents. Pricewise it seems quite steep: 10 euros for a 150 ml tube, but still it's definitely worth auditioning. The squeeze tube is very convenient in the shower. I tried it, liked it, and might come back to it one day.

Ingredients: Aqua, glycerin, hexylene glycol, capolymer, sodium cocoamphoacetate, lauryl glucoside, acrylates copolymer, sodium chloride, caprylic/capric triglyceride, hydrogenated lecithin, hydroxyethylcellulose, pentylene glycol, disodium lauryl sulfosuccinate, butyrospermum parkii, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, squalane, ceramide 3, citric acid.