L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Almond Shower OilL'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - smells divine!!

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is heaven in a bottle! The oil turns to a foaming cleanser when it makes contact with water so it takes the place of shower gels that can often be too drying. You can even use this to shave in the shower. The scent is sweet and warm, leaving your skin soft and smooth all day long. The scent is light enough to be there without being overpowering. This is going to be a holy grail bath and body product now.

Like others have stated, the smell is super nice. Especially after the shower. However its not as moisturising as I would have hoped, not at all really. Which is mainly why I bought it.

But it is nice though, its a dense consistency, so dense that when you smear it on its hot for a second and then turns into a delicious smelling foam. Its not sticky, oily or sitting on the skin and I was left without oily residue on my bathroom floor.

I suppose it might be better in a tub? Soaking in it for a longer time? I don't know. Let me know if anyone out there tries that!

on 1/31/2017 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Did they change the ingredients on this one? It seems the fragrance has been toned down. Used to be my favorite. Wont be repurchasing as i hv always been using it for the beautiful fragrance, now its just a weak scent.

on 12/26/2016 11:21:00 PM

Expensive and the fragrance is overpowering while using, but otherwise great stuff.

on 12/12/2016 8:15:00 PM

Yeppp

on 12/12/2016 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product..I use it and my skin looks and feels and smells wonderful..

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I decided to treat myself to a L'occitane travel kit when I went away for a weekend the other day. I have to say, L'occitane products are very expensive! I thought this particular shower oil was going to be messy and leave a slippery surface in the shower... But no, it is a dream to use. It feels very nourishing and pampering yet turn into a non oily milk when rinsed. Really nice. I thought it would leave my skin really moisturized but it only moisturizes slightly. It's ok, it's a shower gel, not a lotion. One downside, though, is that is doesn't last very long. Because it doesn't foam, I always ended up using quite a lot. I also don't like the packaging which is cute but not very practical. Luckily this is so fluid that it can be poured easily. The smell is ok but I don't particularly like it. It obviously smells like almonds, which I would normally like. I wouldn't purchase this in isolation, considering the very high price for a nice yet unremarkable product. Nice in a travel set, though!

Used this for years still love it. Great for shaving too

on 7/15/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just can't stand that gawd awful sweet floral nutty synthetic common smell, that is definitely not the smell of sweet almond.
I won't call it moisturizing, just less drying than other cleansing liquid/gel. For dry skin, I still need to top it up with moisturizer, for that price, its not worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this stuff and if you are lucky enough to live where there is a L'Occitane outlet store nearby, you can find this product (and so many others) at great prices and in value sets. No more purchasing from a limited selection at my fave retailer at steep prices!

If you suffer from dry skin or live in a climate with cold winters and drying indoor heat, this can be your very best shower buddy. It cleans gently, without stripping my skin of dearly needed oils and moisture. It is more than sufficient for getting 95% of me clean; for the other 5% or if I've been working out, I will use a lathering cleanser but, really, for most of us, how dirty do our arms, legs and torso actually get? This shower oil smells lovely and soothing as well and, paired with the body oil, my skin feels great afterward, even in the drying, harsh Canadian winters.