L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Almond Shower OilL'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - smells divine!!

4.5

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

Used this for years still love it. Great for shaving too

on 7/15/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just can't stand that gawd awful sweet floral nutty synthetic common smell, that is definitely not the smell of sweet almond.
I won't call it moisturizing, just less drying than other cleansing liquid/gel. For dry skin, I still need to top it up with moisturizer, for that price, its not worth it.

To Read all 45 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this stuff and if you are lucky enough to live where there is a L'Occitane outlet store nearby, you can find this product (and so many others) at great prices and in value sets. No more purchasing from a limited selection at my fave retailer at steep prices!

If you suffer from dry skin or live in a climate with cold winters and drying indoor heat, this can be your very best shower buddy. It cleans gently, without stripping my skin of dearly needed oils and moisture. It is more than sufficient for getting 95% of me clean; for the other 5% or if I've been working out, I will use a lathering cleanser but, really, for most of us, how dirty do our arms, legs and torso actually get? This shower oil smells lovely and soothing as well and, paired with the body oil, my skin feels great afterward, even in the drying, harsh Canadian winters.

I absolutely love this shower wash!
First of all, thumbs up with this company. They put brail on all their packaging. I found out that the language is in french though.

This shower wash is in a oil form that quickly turn to white liquid and then, foaming. Perfect, gentle for eczema and dry patches of skin that I have on my legs. Also, perfect for shaving your legs.
I like to purchase the refill and use this shower wash as hand cleanser by the bathroom sink. This is much more gentle, and effective cleanser for the hands, especially when you need to wash your hands frequently.

I wish the pump was able to rotate so that it faces the front. The bottle I have, has the pump facing sideways, so you have to turn the bottle. This is minor complaint, but if I have to be critical, that would be it. :)

I've been using this body wash for a few years and I will continue to repurchase....love it for the winter season!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this and the almond body lotion and been holding off on review until I finished them. This is not effective at all. I can't see it cleansing your skin unless you never work out, or do anything. It was nice to have but I would not repurchase. It foams in a milky way which is really pleasant, it smells AMAZING, but that's it. I found my skin was itching and bumpy. Even on days I hadn't been doing anything much, I didn't feel like this cleansed at all. I also realized I SMELLED a bit like my workout had not washed off!!! Icky. So since then I began using it AFTER doing a real cleanse with soap or another shower gel. That is the only way My skin was truly clean. Essentially I used this only for the beautiful texture and perfume of it! Not a repurchase. I would recommend this for a gift or an extra nice follow up to some actual cleansing soap or gel!

on 12/30/2015 5:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I used to love this, but the sweet smell that I once used to love now makes me nauseous, it's too sweet. It's easy to wash off, in contact with water it turns milky and it does moisturize well so if you're looking for a shower oil that doesn't leave a film on your skin, this is perfect. It's a bit overpriced in my opinion though, so I take a lippy off because of that.

on 12/23/2015 11:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is hands down, the BEST body wash or shower gel on the market for dry skin! I will never be without this product.

This imparts soooo much moisture to the skin without leaving any residue; something that is hard to get from a truly moisturizing shower product. While you're not getting a lot of lather here, and it is an oil cleanser, you will definitely feel clean after use. Also did I mention this smells divine?

I ain't gonna lie to yall: this stuff is NOT cheap.... I originally purchased the 8.5 oz size for $25 and once that started running low I began to purchase the 16.9 0z refill option which costs $37.00. While still pricey, thr refill option is not only saving you a bit of cash, but its also way more earth friendly.

on 12/19/2015 7:07:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I received this as a sample in a bonus pack after purchasing the Shea butter. I was skeptical with the sample product - as the bottle had no directions on how to use it. After a quick look at their website, all clear to me. You use this like soap or liquid body wash. Pour a bit in your hand, it will lather up with water, spread on body and wash off. This is great on your legs from right after a shave, and in the winter with the dry heat.

I don't use this on my underarms or nether regions - I use regular soap for it. But - I have found this is great under the chest area if you get bra chaffing (for those of use larger chested ladies).

It's not an every single shower product for me, but a little bit does go a long long way. I'm actually on my way to repurchase this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Ohh, is this stuff NICE!!!! The initial price can be a bit of a sting, but literally a dab will do ya!! Lasts a long time!! Great for some pampering or a special treat!!

I bought this on the notion of using in the Wintertime, but am finding I am using it this Summer, as my skin has actually been kind of (oddly?) dry this summer. Just a nice little pampering item that is actually 'useful' too, in that it makes your skin feel great!! Also makes the entire upstairs smell divine when I use this!!

I first picked this up as part of a gift-pack and will definitely re-purchase. I have always been very satisfied with the L'Occitane products I have ever used. I also like their basic, no-fuss packaging. Trivial, I know, but it is still nice, imho. Great company, great products!!

on 6/12/2015 5:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This shower gel rocks! I love the scent (almond), silky texture, lather and that skin feels moisturized after use. Flip-top cap keeps the gel where it should be kept, without leaking all over and having to unscrew and screw the top back on. Easy to decant, too. Expensive.