L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil

L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil
Almond Shower OilL'Occitane Almond Shower Oil - smells divine!!

4.4

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tipa-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Parfum/Fragrance, Cocamide Mea, Propylene Glycol Butyl Ether, Sorbitan Oleate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Aqua/Water, Limonene, Coumarin, Linalool

on 1/31/2017 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Did they change the ingredients on this one? It seems the fragrance has been toned down. Used to be my favorite. Wont be repurchasing as i hv always been using it for the beautiful fragrance, now its just a weak scent.

on 12/26/2016 11:21:00 PM

Expensive and the fragrance is overpowering while using, but otherwise great stuff.

on 12/12/2016 8:15:00 PM

Yeppp

on 12/12/2016 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product..I use it and my skin looks and feels and smells wonderful..

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I decided to treat myself to a L'occitane travel kit when I went away for a weekend the other day. I have to say, L'occitane products are very expensive! I thought this particular shower oil was going to be messy and leave a slippery surface in the shower... But no, it is a dream to use. It feels very nourishing and pampering yet turn into a non oily milk when rinsed. Really nice. I thought it would leave my skin really moisturized but it only moisturizes slightly. It's ok, it's a shower gel, not a lotion. One downside, though, is that is doesn't last very long. Because it doesn't foam, I always ended up using quite a lot. I also don't like the packaging which is cute but not very practical. Luckily this is so fluid that it can be poured easily. The smell is ok but I don't particularly like it. It obviously smells like almonds, which I would normally like. I wouldn't purchase this in isolation, considering the very high price for a nice yet unremarkable product. Nice in a travel set, though!

Used this for years still love it. Great for shaving too

on 7/15/2016 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I just can't stand that gawd awful sweet floral nutty synthetic common smell, that is definitely not the smell of sweet almond.
I won't call it moisturizing, just less drying than other cleansing liquid/gel. For dry skin, I still need to top it up with moisturizer, for that price, its not worth it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love, love, love this stuff and if you are lucky enough to live where there is a L'Occitane outlet store nearby, you can find this product (and so many others) at great prices and in value sets. No more purchasing from a limited selection at my fave retailer at steep prices!

If you suffer from dry skin or live in a climate with cold winters and drying indoor heat, this can be your very best shower buddy. It cleans gently, without stripping my skin of dearly needed oils and moisture. It is more than sufficient for getting 95% of me clean; for the other 5% or if I've been working out, I will use a lathering cleanser but, really, for most of us, how dirty do our arms, legs and torso actually get? This shower oil smells lovely and soothing as well and, paired with the body oil, my skin feels great afterward, even in the drying, harsh Canadian winters.

I absolutely love this shower wash!
First of all, thumbs up with this company. They put brail on all their packaging. I found out that the language is in french though.

This shower wash is in a oil form that quickly turn to white liquid and then, foaming. Perfect, gentle for eczema and dry patches of skin that I have on my legs. Also, perfect for shaving your legs.
I like to purchase the refill and use this shower wash as hand cleanser by the bathroom sink. This is much more gentle, and effective cleanser for the hands, especially when you need to wash your hands frequently.

I wish the pump was able to rotate so that it faces the front. The bottle I have, has the pump facing sideways, so you have to turn the bottle. This is minor complaint, but if I have to be critical, that would be it. :)

I've been using this body wash for a few years and I will continue to repurchase....love it for the winter season!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this and the almond body lotion and been holding off on review until I finished them. This is not effective at all. I can't see it cleansing your skin unless you never work out, or do anything. It was nice to have but I would not repurchase. It foams in a milky way which is really pleasant, it smells AMAZING, but that's it. I found my skin was itching and bumpy. Even on days I hadn't been doing anything much, I didn't feel like this cleansed at all. I also realized I SMELLED a bit like my workout had not washed off!!! Icky. So since then I began using it AFTER doing a real cleanse with soap or another shower gel. That is the only way My skin was truly clean. Essentially I used this only for the beautiful texture and perfume of it! Not a repurchase. I would recommend this for a gift or an extra nice follow up to some actual cleansing soap or gel!