Koh Gen Do Green Makeup Color Base

Koh Gen Do Green Makeup Color Base

WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, TALC, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, POLYGLYCERYL- 2 TRIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE, KAOLIN, NYLON-12, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, VINYL DIMETHICONE / METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, HDI / TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, POLYGLYCERYL-2 DIISOSTEARATE, DIMETHICONE / VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER,TRIETHOXYSILYLETHYL POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL HEXYL DIMETHICONE,PEG-9 DIMETHICONE,ALUMINUM,HYDROXIDE,STEARIC ACID, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROGEN DIMETHICONE, CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN, SILICA,POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, MICA, GLYCERIN, METHICONE, CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, SODIUM CITRATE, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PENTASODIUM PENTETATE, ARCTOSTAPHYLOS UVA URSI LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID, GLUCOSYL CERAMIDE, ALPHA-GLUCAN, MITRACARPUS SCABER EXTRACT,REHMANNIA GLUTINOSA ROOT EXTRACT, MAGNESIUM ASCORBYL PHOSPHATE, MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT, COIX LACRYMA-JOBI MA-YUEN SEED EXTRACT

I have only just used this the once so if things change I will update my review.
But right now I just love this stuff!
I have a huge problem with redness. Usually I layer on the concealer before my foundation.
Today I started with a thin layer of this product over my problem T-zone and across some issues on my cheeks. I let it settle for a few minutes (maybe 2-3) then applied my concealer. I was so surprised at how little concealer I needed. Instead of literally painting it on I just dabbed a few troublesome spots and that was it.
Then patted on my foundation. I have found that rubbing it in is pretty pointless. I mean it is meant to sit on top of your face not be absorbed like any sort of face cream.Also rubbing just makes a messy mixture of everything instead of it staying where you put it in the first place. I have tried brushes and beauty blenders and cushions etc etc but plain old fingers do it for me better than anything. So-pat pat pat.
The end results was very impressive. No green Data-from-Startrek effect (thankyou sci-fi addicted husband). Just a very even healthy toned complexion. No pilling or oiliness or effect on the texture of my makeup. didn't settle into pores or crepey bits.
At this stage I am extremely impressed.
It is a bit on the exxy side for quite a modestly sized tube but I will probably cave and keep on buying it because it does actually (halleluja) work.
A few days later: still loving it. No breakouts, rash or redness. I have found that it rejuvenates the look of my old Dior Capture Foundation. Makes a perfect primer for it which gives a smoother, lighter look.

Works to get rid of excess redness in the face. Pure ingredients. Will repurchase.

on 10/3/2013 12:22:00 AM

Really love this make up base .. No smell..Real smooth texture with a lill shimmer. Easily blended with my fingers and gives a very good coverage on redness . Love the smooth and lill shimmer results it gives but is a lill ex thou

on 3/30/2012 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I tried this to cut down redness around my nose. It's very light and liquidy and took several layers to do the job that one layer of the foundation can do. The yellow base is a little thicker than the green and works a little better. Maybe if I were a makeup artist I'd find a use for this, but I just can't see the need or benefit.