OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!

OPI Don't Touch My Tutu!

4.3

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Grey, Curly, Medium

Dont Touch My Tutu is a beautiful nude.Three coats and i can still see the tips of my nails.Goes on without any streaking.This polish has no color that i could see,only very pale white.It gives your nails a very pretty healthy look.I will definitely buy this one again.

on 8/11/2015 12:17:00 PM

This is a very nice polish for people with perfect nails. I've seen it on photos and looks very modern and sophisticated. However, if you are like me and have some ridges and imperfections on your nails, it is a very difficult one to pull off.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/4/2014 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Lovely streak-free application just as promised. Indoors it looks like an ivory jelly. But: Outdoors in sunlight it looks like a beige/yellow shade and actually looks dirty. Even the bottle looks like its yellowed. I bought this at Amazon in 2014 and its a 2012 color.

I applied 3 coats over Revlon Gel Basecoat. Lovely indoors/not so great outdoors.

on 10/26/2013 5:32:00 AM

Don't Touch My Tutu is a very sheer off white/white jelly that in terms of applications beats all other whites I have tried. I wear one coat on top of MavaWhite, and the result is very natural looking. I have almost finished my bottle so I'll make sure to buy a couple of back ups.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I brought this after looking up reviews for the best sheer white, but DTMT is NOT white! Its actually an off-white beige white and it looks dull and dirty on my very fair skin. The formula is super, super streaky and highlights vertical ridges badly (ie slides off my ridges and pools in between - yuk!)

I prefer "You Calling Me a Lyre?" A milky warm baby pink jelly that's a sheer version of "Sweetheart". Doesn't streak and looks "clean" on my nails. Also from the same NYC Ballet collection as Don't touch my tutu. Another pale sheer with a consistently good formula is "Happy Anniversay". Sparkling silvery white sheer shimmer, that applies similar to and sparkles just like the popular pink "Princesses Rule". I think they are sisters.

on 9/29/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! It's subtle and sheer jelly white polish. Regular white polish like "alpine snow" is too thick and easy to fail to paint as a base color. Don't touch my tutu is easier. And its finish is more sophisticated , glossy, and beautiful. I bought a mini set of NYC ballet collection at first, and after using this several times, I decided to buy the regular size. I always paint half of the nails and add 2 more coats so they'll be opaque. It dries faster than just putting 3 coats, and tends not to streak too.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a sheer white, with a high shine (a jelly polish.) It gives a nude nail. One coat is like a clear polish but slightly clouded. Three coats is still not opaque but gives a nice pale translucent, shiny nail. Definitely work-appropriate, and can be a good base for a French Manicure, if you are tired of pink base. Goes on without streaks and dries smooth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This color is lovely. The formula is very nice; the color may be sheer, but the formula is a nice consistency. The sheer color is absolutely perfect for a nice, natural American manicure. Perfect creme, sheer white.

on 1/17/2013 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I can see why there is so much love for this polish! It is a super sheer white polish that's great for layering and is pretty idiot-proof / easy-to-use. I also love using it alone to get clean, sophisticated, work-appropriate nails.

The formula is incredible, it's self-leveling and goes one evenly with every coat, although you will need 3-4 coats to get a noticeable amount of color. I've never had an issue with flooding my cuticles and never have to do much clean-up with this polish, although the wide brush certainly helps the application process. It dries super rapidly, too, so you don't have to wait long before you can apply another coat.

on 12/31/2012 10:03:00 AM

I bought it for glitter sandwiches and it's so perfect for those!

Popular Polishes