Rosewater & Glycerin - Heritage Brand

Rosewater & Glycerin - Heritage Brand

4.1

Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that Heritage believe to be more beneficial), Natural Vegetable Glycerin and Rosa Damascena (Hydroessential Rose) Flower Oil

on 5/10/2017 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

I am all for natural stuff! My skin has always loved rosewater but this was my first time using glycerin of any sort. I started using this a few months ago when I saw it at Whole Foods. The one I get has a lid that pops open though, not a spray bottle, and so the packaging could be a little better. I recently stopped using all other moisturizers (within the past week) and only use this. I used to use it only as a toner (with cotton pad) after washing my face at night and also would wipe down in the morning with a cotton before applying my makeup. This past week, I still wipe down but I also just pour a quarter size amount onto my hands and slowly dab it into my skin. My skin loves it! I'm acne-prone, oily with some dry patches, and sensitive. Using this now as a moisturizer and toner has made an improvement already-no new blackheads and less redness! Love Heritage for their amazing ingredients and products! Will never stop using.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE THIS STUFF! I use it on a cotton round to wipe off the majority of my makeup, before washing my face.

I also spray it on, as a moisturizer and it is just the right amount of moisture for my oily skin. I have large pores, so I don't like to rub moisturizer on my face, because I break out, no matter what the product. I've tried them all... And, when I say break out, I don't mean a few, hardly noticeable pimples, I'm talking cystic acne, along with multiple papules, over night, that leave really awesome hyperpigmentation and dents in my skin, after days to weeks of dealing with them.

...Using this, in place of a normal moisturizer, makes my skin more balanced and it is a staple in my skincare routine. I have purchased this at least a handful of times and I plan on purchasing again when I run out. HG!

Side note: I've tried the one without the glycerin and it isn't as moisturizing, but it didn't break me out. continued >>

on 2/9/2016 2:46:00 PM

I've gone through several of these and will always have one on hand. I have evolved into buying the bigger sizes and, having saved a couple of the smaller ones I went through, decanting into those. A mini in my makeup bag, a medium in my bedroom, a giant one in the bathroom!

There are so many uses. Honestly, this doesn't actually DO much beyond feel and smell amazing as well as provide a bit of extra hydration, but I find it indispensable. I spray it on top of my mineral foundation or any time after applying powder to cut down that dry look and set it. I spritz it on my makeup brushes to soften a dry application. I use it on my hair to revive waves and make it smell nice. I apply before lotions and oils to aid absorption. I spray my entire face willy nilly whenever I need a pick-me-up. It has never broken me out and it never feels weird or sticky on my skin, just fresh.

It's cheap, made with simple, good quality ingredients, has many uses, and makes me happy. There are a lot of similar, fancier, more expensive facial mists...but why?

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. EVER! It smells nice and musky, like real roses. This stuff brightens my face with a youthful glow and dewiness (I'm only 25 but still). I've never had a setting spray like this and it lasts all day. I'm transitioning to natural skincare and I'm sooo glad that I found this! I've never tried MAC Fix+, but this has been compared to it and come up on top. It gives a beautiful finish while nourishing skin.

I only buy beauty items on sale. I got mine for around $6 for, wait for it... 8 oz of product! That's a steal in comparison to many other setting sprays and it has less than 3 ingredients (all natural), while others contain harmful chemicals and preservatives. Not to mention they're a fraction of the amount and multiple times the price of this stuff.

I'd prefer the mist was a bit more fine, but that's a simple fix. Other than that, this has become a staple product in my skincare routine. I sometimes spray it when I've washed my face in the morning just to capture that freshly washed face glow.

on 9/28/2016 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

i LOVE this spray! i recently bought the large bottle and decanted some into a travel bottle to keep in my purse. the rosewater is so refreshing and the glycerin definitely keeps all the moisture on your skin. i use it throughout the day as a pick-me-up but also after i apply moisturizer at night as a light occlusive. of course, i wish the price was lower but i'll happily spend the $10 for this product in the future

on 10/18/2016 7:36:00 PM

I have been using this for a few months as a setting spray and a toner mist. It is really refreshing and gives you a nice glow. It can be sticky when you first spray it on but if you give it a few minutes it absorbs into your skin really well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I just bought my second bottle of this. It's never broken me out and I'm really surprised at the reviews that say it does. I guess some people must be sensitive to glycerin. I really love this stuff! I just give it a good shake and spray my face all over after applying makeup. The ingredients are simple and natural, which I appreciate. In the summer, I used this all over my whole body after showering instead of using lotion. I love the rose scent!

on 11/15/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love! Pleasing rose scent, light and refreshing and cheap as chips.

on 2/5/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I like just the version of this that's just rosewater...The Rosewater and glycerin just sits on top of your skin and feels oily returned it won't buy it again

on 9/30/2015 3:12:00 AM

This product is EXTREMELY hit or miss! I hardly ever break out and if I do it's only one little pimple. I used this spray once over makeup and once without. Both times I developed bumps all over my nose and huge/ painful cystic acne breakouts (I have never had pimples like these before this spray). On the other hand I have sprayed it on my sister and she loves it, no breakouts for her. If this product agrees with your skin you will love it and it does look beautiful over makeup, but in my opinion it isn't worth the risk because you could end up with terrible breakouts like myself.