Rosewater & Glycerin - Heritage Brand

Rosewater & Glycerin - Heritage Brand

3.9

Vor-Mag Water (water that has been vortexed and magnetized to raise the energy to a higher vibration that Heritage believe to be more beneficial), Natural Vegetable Glycerin and Rosa Damascena (Hydroessential Rose) Flower Oil

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

BEST. SETTING. SPRAY. EVER! It smells nice and musky, like real roses. This stuff brightens my face with a youthful glow and dewiness (I'm only 25 but still). I've never had a setting spray like this and it lasts all day. I'm transitioning to natural skincare and I'm sooo glad that I found this! I've never tried MAC Fix+, but this has been compared to it and come up on top. It gives a beautiful finish while nourishing skin.

I only buy beauty items on sale. I got mine for around $6 for, wait for it... 8 oz of product! That's a steal in comparison to many other setting sprays and it has less than 3 ingredients (all natural), while others contain harmful chemicals and preservatives. Not to mention they're a fraction of the amount and multiple times the price of this stuff.

I'd prefer the mist was a bit more fine, but that's a simple fix. Other than that, this has become a staple product in my skincare routine. I sometimes spray it when I've washed my face in the morning just to capture that freshly washed face glow.

on 2/9/2016 2:46:00 PM

I've gone through several of these and will always have one on hand. I have evolved into buying the bigger sizes and, having saved a couple of the smaller ones I went through, decanting into those. A mini in my makeup bag, a medium in my bedroom, a giant one in the bathroom!

There are so many uses. Honestly, this doesn't actually DO much beyond feel and smell amazing as well as provide a bit of extra hydration, but I find it indispensable. I spray it on top of my mineral foundation or any time after applying powder to cut down that dry look and set it. I spritz it on my makeup brushes to soften a dry application. I use it on my hair to revive waves and make it smell nice. I apply before lotions and oils to aid absorption. I spray my entire face willy nilly whenever I need a pick-me-up. It has never broken me out and it never feels weird or sticky on my skin, just fresh.

It's cheap, made with simple, good quality ingredients, has many uses, and makes me happy. There are a lot of similar, fancier, more expensive facial mists...but why?

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I just bought my second bottle of this. It's never broken me out and I'm really surprised at the reviews that say it does. I guess some people must be sensitive to glycerin. I really love this stuff! I just give it a good shake and spray my face all over after applying makeup. The ingredients are simple and natural, which I appreciate. In the summer, I used this all over my whole body after showering instead of using lotion. I love the rose scent!

on 2/5/2016 7:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I like just the version of this that's just rosewater...The Rosewater and glycerin just sits on top of your skin and feels oily returned it won't buy it again

on 11/15/2015 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love! Pleasing rose scent, light and refreshing and cheap as chips.

on 9/30/2015 3:12:00 AM

This product is EXTREMELY hit or miss! I hardly ever break out and if I do it's only one little pimple. I used this spray once over makeup and once without. Both times I developed bumps all over my nose and huge/ painful cystic acne breakouts (I have never had pimples like these before this spray). On the other hand I have sprayed it on my sister and she loves it, no breakouts for her. If this product agrees with your skin you will love it and it does look beautiful over makeup, but in my opinion it isn't worth the risk because you could end up with terrible breakouts like myself.

on 8/19/2015 5:28:00 PM

This is such a horrible product. It broke me out with cystic acnes all over my face. what the hell!!!
The ingredients are water, glycerine, and rose oil. I won't break out by any of the ingredients which I had used separately.
Who knows what else are in it. Not reliable company. horrible! horrible! horrible!

on 6/25/2015 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this. Repurchased multiple times.
I spritz my face/neck when I first wake up to give me a quick hit of moisture while I make coffee/breakfast for my family. It's so refreshing and fixes any overnight dry/tightness.
Also spray it on lightly before applying lotion P50, rather than cutting it with plain water.
I sometimes spray it on after applying Retin-a, which is a last step for me a few nights a week.
I've used it to tame my hair, it works kind of like a super-light spray gel.
I sometimes use it after I apply makeup if I've gone a bit overboard. I think it's better than Fix Plus, but the concept is the same. The sprayer sucks though, MAC has a much better sprayer.
If I'm going to be outside all day, I like mineral sunscreens, which can be hard to spread. I'll spray this on first and it makes applying the thick creams much easier.

The smell is wonderful, but I find it to fade after about five or 10 minutes.
A great, light moisturizer perfect for so many uses, easy to travel with, and much cheaper than other alternatives like Evian, Avene, etc.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin is labeled as a body/facial lotion but it's more of a facial mist rather than a moisturizing lotion. I buy this in the 8 fl oz bottles with the "atomizer" spray top. I love the minimal ingredients (Just water, glycerin and rose oil), the way it smells (A lovely, natural, light rose scent) and the way it feels on my skin. I use it in the morning and at night after cleansing, and then apply my skin treatments and lotion over it. Although it doesn't create significant results on the skin when used by itself, it's great for getting a layer of moisture on your skin that your lotion can then lock in. My brother who has dry skin with eczema loves using this spray as well, and when he used this along with Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin cream his facial dryness and eczema completely went away.
If your makeup looks a little dry, you can also mist this on your face and it will make your makeup sink into your face and leave a dewy hydrated finish.
It's a simple, basic facial mist that I buy again and again. I do notice a slight variation in the quality of the "atomizer" spray tops though. I've had some that spray in a fine mist and some that spray with more force, although none have been a problem.

on 3/5/2015 12:44:00 AM

I came across reviews for this product when I was searching for the perfect toner. I was hoping for this to help clear my skin up, and it didn't really do anything amazing there (ACV helped with this - but that's a different post).
However, I have always loved the smell of roses and this spray is super refreshing and instantly calms my skin. It has helped with hydration, and is perfect to spritz a bit after a long day, gym workout, or just a little wake-me-up.
The sprayer deposits a very fine mist, but my only complaint is I like to spray a lot so I've run out of this rather quickly. One 6 oz bottle lasted me maybe a month? Either way I love the smell so I'll always keep a bottle of this around!